Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

when i look at you(monaya)........... (Page 3)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMG sonu...  Clap Clap What a post...  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Awww.... Such a lovely and cute topic.... Blushing Blushing  The lyrics suit Monaya soo perfectly... Blushing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming LOL

After Analysing those pics, i jusr remembered, Sabah's theory about Mohit's glint of eyes.. The twinkle in his eyes which is soooo evident... LOL Day Dreaming Heart

thanks dear………..i am glad you liked it………… it's magic when they look at each other….. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i love the way they look at each other…….i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that………..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind…..love the way she lovingly gazes at him……..perfect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Sonu ..Hug.it so good to hear from you after such a long time ...how are you hon ?...love the Gauri DP ..its beautiful Day Dreaming

This is a rocking  topic ..especially meant for MoNayaholics like usLOL
loved the pics ..reminds me how much i miss these two UnhappyDay Dreaming

thanks a ton dear…..i am glad you liked it…….i know dear long time…hope you're doin good ..i am doin good just that missing monaya terribly..they've left a void in our lives can't wait for them to get back…...i have been around just that I have grown too lazy to leave back a comment………I know gauri looks stunning in thi spic..it's from a music video co-staring john abrahim…….love the pics I especially love the pics in which sanaya is lovingly gazing at mohit………….i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that………..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind……..love them & i miss them too........

angelshy

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

OMGG Sonu what a CUTE post can look at those pics forever Day Dreaming, man every lyric of that song is just way too PERFECT for MoNaya, its like it was made for them !

And, ahhh i LOVE the way Mohit looks at her and obviously the way San looks at him as well, there is always this twinkle in their eyes when they look at each other ! Lovely selections of pic (: ! Missing them sooo badly :((

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it………infact when I read the lyrics I felt this was tailor made for them…….they're just amazing…….. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i love the way they look at each other…….magical…I can't stop drooling over the pics……..love them

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Beautiful and Lovely  Heart Day Dreaming Day DreamingBrilliant Post Clap ClapThe lyrics are Just right For MoNaya Day Dreaming.
Those Pics are just Awesome and reminded me all the Cute,adorable and Mastiful interviews of them Embarrassed

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it………infact when I read the lyrics I felt this was tailor made for them…….they're just amazing…….. I can't also stop drooling over the pics……..love them………how can we forget those interviews…….through those segments we monayaholics have actually lived monaya's love story..from being colleagues to friends to best friends to finally lovers…what an eventful journey it was…….thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words.......

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 December 2010 at 11:37pm

XDevilsDesireX

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

OMG sonu....u rock..i love your post...PERFECT song..u know this song has to be one of my most favourites of miley Cyrus..i have never been a fan of her songs..but this one is fabulous and so is the movie..the last song! Brilliant one Sonu and i simply love the pics of MoNaya uve put up..gosh i miss them :(

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it………to tell you the truth rags I don't have a hear for English songs…….i must have hardly heard a handful of them………I happened to stumble upon the lyrics of this song & found this to be tailor made for monaya…….i better log onto youtube &watch  this song………. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i love the way they look at each other……. magical…I can't stop drooling over the pics……..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Edited by sashazmohit - 19 December 2010 at 10:45pm
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

cute post.. well only thing I can add from my theoriesLOL are that these 2 pics gave away a lot about the equation a yr and half backWink

not just the way he looks at her.. besides the affection there is a sense of pride in the prized possession there.. cried out loud that it wasnt one sided.. esp in the first pic.. they way he is holding her.. and she is just full of joy and beaming.. in the public eye they retain their privacy in their small world.. them and their umbrellaLOL.. somehow that essence has remained the same.. them lost in their own world even in the realms of public domain...

Thanks sona……I am glad you liked it………bang on sona….i just love your theories……..sona I wannna read all of them now…you're a rockstar….. sona  I did get half of the bit right where the look in mohit's eyes said it all & bit of him considering her his prized possession….never noticed the fact the reason behind sanaya's beaming face could be this afterall………you're so right never looked at it that way before I was always under this impression before  that  mohit was the one smitten by sanaya……..never really thought she used to reciprocate his feelings too……..sanaya had the art of  covering it all up with her giggles & laughs……..i am sure mohit himself would have been left confused in the beginning……..but then again the fun lies in the chase…….. when they are together the world ceases to exist.............

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 December 2010 at 11:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281CandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

i really love your post and sajan and monya pics love them soooooooo much

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… it's magic when they look at each other…..love them………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

Go to top