Miley Jab Hum Tum

when i look at you(monaya)........... - Page 5

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

me too...i only know how i tolerated that crapfest ksbkbt for gauri's sake.........my ultimate dream is to see monaya & gauri hiten share screen space........

vow u shared some scenes of lrl only my mohit vas missing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
sonu seriously very lovely ,cute and breathtaking post šŸ‘and i think with this song u justified all emotions without using much word with all those pics where two beautiful heart staring each other every i remember ur that reply at those ETV gujarati's monaya interview u described sanaya constantly staring at mohit when he was sharing his all experience abt navaratri she was almost lost in him and in other seg we always became witness of their cute gesture to show their love for each other it showed how much they adore and respect each other seriously god bless them and missing them so so badly i wish they will be back soon now its giving pain yar šŸ˜­
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lovedkruti

awwwww Sonu this is such an adorable topic....the way they look at each other says it all...šŸ˜³
and all the pics that u selected and gathered here were just perfect !!ā¤ļø
their eyes say it all....onscreen they are eternal lovers as SaJan and i wish the same as MoNaya...god bless our januables forever!! šŸ˜

awesome topic sonu !! šŸ¤—

thanks dearā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..i am glad you liked itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ it's magic when they look at each otherā€¦.. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soulā€¦..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyesā€¦ā€¦..i love the way they look at each otherā€¦ā€¦.i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did thatā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behindā€¦..love the way she lovingly gazes at himā€¦ā€¦..this song suits both sajan & monaya but i choose monaya  because  onscreen we have witnessed a lot of ethernal love stories but off screen we don't get to see such beautiful love stories too often..........thanks a lot dear for those encouraging wordsā€¦ā€¦..love monaya & miss them

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akritimjht

OMG..
The post is so surprising and sweet!!
Those Pics.. Gosh!! ā˜ŗļø
Thanks for these lovable memories!šŸ˜³

thanks a ton dearā€¦I am glad you liked itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦they say your eyes are the mirror of your soulā€¦ā€¦ā€¦mohit is an amazing human being & it's reflectedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging wordsā€¦ā€¦..love monaya & miss them

MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashazmohit

vow u shared some scenes of lrl only my mohit vas missing

you're right dear...but they shared screen space only for a few minutes....i would like to see them in a show together....... Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

sonu seriously very lovely ,cute and breathtaking post šŸ‘and i think with this song u justified all emotions without using much word with all those pics where two beautiful heart staring each other every i remember ur that reply at those ETV gujarati's monaya interview u described sanaya constantly staring at mohit when he was sharing his all experience abt navaratri she was almost lost in him and in other seg we always became witness of their cute gesture to show their love for each other it showed how much they adore and respect each other seriously god bless them and missing them so so badly i wish they will be back soon now its giving pain yar šŸ˜­

thanks dearā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..i am glad you liked itā€¦ā€¦ i know aashi the lyrics are written for monaya only......you won't believe it aashi when i was hunting for the pics I so wanted pics from that particular segment but unfortunately didn't get them.....i love that segment particularly for the way sanaya looks at mohit all through the segment ....that segment was something else... the love & affection was clearly reflected in sanaya's eyes.........ā€¦ā€¦ it's magic when they look at each otherā€¦.. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soulā€¦..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyesā€¦ā€¦..i i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did thatā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behindā€¦..love the way she lovingly gazes at himā€¦ā€¦..this song suits both sajan & monaya but i choose monaya  because  onscreen we have witnessed a lot of eternal love stories but off screen we don't get to see such beautiful love stories too often..........thanks a lot dear for those encouraging wordsā€¦ā€¦..love monaya & miss them

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPB3LVhOc4[/YOUTUBE]
In this vid she is continuesly staring at himšŸ˜
MagicLantern thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashazmohit

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPB3LVhOc4[/YOUTUBE]
In this vid she is continuesly staring at himšŸ˜

ya dear this is the segment i was talking about .....thanks..........you just need to look at sanaya..they are so much in love ...........magical Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

thanks dear'''..i am glad you liked it'' i know aashi the lyrics are written for monaya only......you won't believe it aashi when i was hunting for the pics I so wanted pics from that particular segment but unfortunately didn't get them.....i love that segment particularly for the way sanaya looks at mohit all through the segment ....that segment was something else... the love & affection was clearly reflected in sanaya's eyes.........'' it's magic when they look at each other'.. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul'..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes''..i i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that'''..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind'..love the way she lovingly gazes at him''..this song suits both sajan & monaya but i choose monaya  because  onscreen we have witnessed a lot of eternal love stories but off screen we don't get to see such beautiful love stories too often..........thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words''..love monaya & miss them

when i read ur post i also felt that u were inspired to post this topic only bcz of that seg bcz i also felt at that time when u said that sanaya constantly staring at mohit so lovingly it was not first time but ya but for us it was first time when sanaya lost in him yes u said it true hon eyes r mirror of your soul and their love and soul we can see in each other's eyes that's the reason monaya always confessed their love with their eyes every time ya most of time we caught mohit staring at him but i just love that seg bcz of sanaya the way she was staring at him with so much love

not only such a stares and eyelocks but sanaya's shyness everytime said everything i have seen sanaya from LRL time and i must say only mohit has a guts to make her blushā˜ŗļø whether it would be in that yasri's album seg, that teddy day special seg and sanaya always made mohit blush gosh its treat to watch them in such a cute blushing šŸ˜³

i agree hon we always see such a love in on screen but i am glad we r witnessing off screen couple's such a magical and true love

and thanks a tone for posting this beautiful post šŸ¤—
Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
monyalicious postšŸ˜³
loved ittttšŸ‘
awesome work dear