Bandini
Bandini

Favorite Characters & Actors

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Salams,

Even though I am a Muslim, and there are parts of this serial that I can not fully support, however I would like to show my appreciation for some of the good acting and sensible comments, the positivity shown by various actors. I hope other members will join in with any of the outstanding quotes/scenes and the actors playing the part in the show.

So, for now I just want to show my appreciation for the positive side for the actors playing:

Hitten - Mrunal jain, if there was such a person I knew like him, I would make him my real brother as he so comfortable to be around and caring towards his family. Well done!

Sheshank - Bharat Chowala, for all your empathy, love & concern for others, your justice and your selfless sacrifice.

Birwa - Hritu Dhudani, for your integrity & using your insight & intelligence, your sense of discipline, bravery and loyalty to your parents. 

Kadam Bari - Prerna Wanveri, you showed resilience for wanting to stand up to the truth despite all the odds against you.

Toral - Riddhi Nayak playing the part was fantastic - great optimism from you. 

Santu - Sister Asiya your kind words, love & patience is a healing for others & well appreciated.

Kanjiwagela - Well done for the part you played...almost sorted the crisis with Moti Bhen there, hope you return.

Moongi - Great wisdom shown at the end, if only it continued.

Khemi- Pity you left and pity for the twist which spoilt your character name, otherwise you were a very empathetic person full of encouragement for others.

DM - Ronit - This character suits you just fine!

Champa - Great beauty in your perseverance, kindness and loyalty, through all the racist comments while living a degrading lifestyle of a servant.

Moti Ben - I sure did learn what you say is not what you mean, you do finally have a heart that cares and very aware of your responsibilities.

Vishal - to the first original actor  - a part well played. You acted this role better than anyone else ever could & you should have been left you to play the rest, without the violence & rape (followed by the next actor). You deserve to be respected & rewarded for that same, simple courteously & graciousness you all show yourself to be throughout many scenes, despite this negative role character.

I hope some day all of the actors playing these characters will have a say in what they truly felt for being part of Bandini and how they plan to move on with their life in the near future.

Finally, to you and to all our members using logic & freedom to give constructive criticisms & feedback.

May God guide you all, to His Straight Path & bless you (ameen).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanramsha_002

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
The biggest thank you goes to all the grandparents including nana ji, as we learnt a lot of wisdom from you all. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top