Rishta.Com

I SAW KAVI.!! Message to Kavi.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CupcakePink

CupcakePink

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ok i went to St Andrews Auditorium today..to see this play History of Inida,written by Vir Das and i never knew Kavi Shastri was in the playShocked..i was like Whoa..The Kavi Shastri..the Rohan Mehra..OMG..i thank my lucky stars that i got to see himLOL..i mean when the person announced it was going to be an act by Kavi Shastri,Vir Das..I was like Yay..i am going to see Kavi.!!!Can you beleive he wrote his act by himself?,he is so so talented.!!He was so spontaneous and funny and intelligent..and as usual cute as a buttonEmbarrassed.Ok and he was wearing a red kurta and jeans and he had glasses on but i wish he had taken those offLOL..and yeah his accent.. his famous British accent is still very much intact Wink..he was talking about Free Willy and Finding Nemo and about Dinasours that invaded the planetLOL..Oh My he was so cute.EmbarrassedComedy comes so natural to him.. no wonder he was such a hit on this show..I mean i cant say exactly what he said Duh..he said it in a more stylish wayLOL..and there were alot of other things that were said that i can ahem ahem probabaly not say in an open forumLOL.Ok the only sad part was he was on for only 10 -15minutes..while Vir Das was there for the remaining 2 hoursOuch..but that was an amzing 10 minutesLOL..i was clapping like anything..he got such a great applause from the audienceClap.And towards the end Vir Das even called him on stage and acknowledged his talent..i was so so happy for him.I mean i couldn't take pictures as we were told to refrain from taking snaps or else i would have been clicking away.LOL.He was looking so cute *sigh*.

I though of sharing this with all of you'll although i was never  on this forum but know evrything about the show and Kavi ofcourseLOL..and also a message to Kavi if he ever reads this..you are super talented baby..everything you do..i mean every little thing you do from your heart and it showsStar..If this is your thing i am super happy for you but i sincerely wish you get back to TV as well in a fullfeldged role,if not another Season with Rishta( YRF WAKE UP,you'll have one amazing actor..!!)..something else or may be movies?, but whatever you decide to do i wish you all the succcess.!! God Bless.!!

PS:..I was on the 6th row in white sitting with my mom...who also thought you were amazing.!!LOL.She was like Vir Das was amazing right?..and i was like yeah yeah Vir was super good but tell me what you thought about the guy in the red kurta.LOL.And she was like why are u talking so much about him?LOL..and i am like long story.LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*irene_cAnusha-Amri-..-..Riya..-..PrincessAshVikGurmeet4DrashtiMaz.malluangelxxXSejalXxxnimrahburgerchaapOzymandiassplnisomersYusBeeSobtiObsessionspamalotSunShine_Atogepe30AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I SAW KAVI.!! Message to Kavi." in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aisha.sara

aisha.sara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I wish ..i could get a glipse of kavi:)Smile

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Good for u!!!

rosha

IF-Dazzler

rosha

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing . lucky you Big smile

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
lucky you babe! but thanks for sharing! =))) just the thought of watching him live is SO tempting! If only TV would hurry up and get their best-est ever actor back in action onscreen so we'd get something worthwhile to watch all over again!

ps: Kavi - if you do read this, congratulations for the indian telly award - can't think of anyone who deserved is half as much!!!

spamalot

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top