Book Talk
Book Talk

Xcess Baggage

varshad Groupbie
varshad
varshad

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi Ifietes,

Would love to share with u all that my second book, Xcess Baggage is out. Rs. 150 would get u a great read and a part of history too. Yup it's first Indian vapire romance and I assure u there's much more to it than just vampires. Action, suspense, humour & romance. Yup it's a little of lot and lot of littles that makes it's a page turner.

My sincere efforts to give my readers something equally big after my debut bestseller Right Fit Wrong Shoe. Xcess Baggage is avaialble in stores and online. And I'm avaialble on FB (RFWS & Xcess Baggage), m on Twitter (Varsha20) & ofcourse my website. Am sharing a few relevant links :)

http://www.hindu.com/mp/2010/12/09/stories/2010120950300300.htm (they got the price wrong & the rest is accurate :)

Would luv to hear from u all. Pls pass on my message to those who u think might be interested. Wishing everyone a gr8 2011.

XO
Varsha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index