Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crazygod

Even I feel that channel just wanted to put new shows/ or the ones who have some run left, in limelight... AJ is going off in few days time; so they passed it on to others.... This puts a seed of doubt in my mind, if these awards are even genuine.... But then you can never say, as the show has low TRP's, maybe audience didn't want it to have any awards.... 

@blue : Thats true..It was Promotions of new shows only actully..With PR bcuz its no 1..

@ Red : if audiance dont want award for AJ than must dont want any actor from it than..But they knows how Popular loha and laali is ...and Zee care about audiance😲..Forget it dear..if they cared they never could shut off CB at high point...now they repent and they had to bring back bcuz they paid for it  ..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela10

No use watching the event then!!!  Since none of the actors got any award!!
😭
😭

totaly correct..Shali's perfomance was Very nice..May it was very last of them ..😭😭

and ZKR was Best..Beside that it was More TMK And Zee's new shows Promotion Function than Award actully...

Horribley Edited....🀒
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

At least the Gangiya and Loha pair should have get an award.

I always felt that the actress portraying Gangiya was one of the finest.  So unfortunate Zee did not acknowledge her fine acting.

Maybe Zee is promoting their newer shows more because none of them are working very well for them!!πŸ˜†

@ Red - there you areπŸ‘ ..the new show actor seems amazed to accept..Neenaji said She dint expected actully since her show is very new...How Kind of them to speak out...Shes for DSDV Neela...

ZRA and ITA was runninn parallel..One on Zee and other on Colors.....They should go and See AJ had high recognized  in Nomination actully in ITA...AJ has many very imporatnt nominations ..Like Most contine Running show...For best Cast ,Best show...These are the one I catch ..There must me many....But I was watch ZRA ..

But ZEE dint nominated AJ in Imporatnt categories ans where nominated not given award...πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

@ Red - there you areπŸ‘ ..the new show actor seems amazed to accept..Neenaji said She dint expected actully since her show is very new...How Kind of them to speak out...Shes for DSDV Neela...
 ZRA and ITA was runninn parallel..One on Zee and other on Colors.....They should go and See AJ had high recognized  in Nomination actully in ITA...AJ has many very imporatnt nominations ..Like Most contine Running show...For best Cast ,Best show...These are the one I catch ..There must me many....But I was watch ZRA ..
 But ZEE dint nominated AJ in Imporatnt categories ans where nominated not given award...πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

Did AJ get any awards in ITA?
πŸ˜›
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Did AJ get any awards in ITA?
πŸ˜›

I Dunno Neela..I was watching ZRA So not sure..Just shown Glimpse of ITA..