Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

   
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Zee --- Absolutly No Award For Agle Janam :(((( (Page 2)

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 1037

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged


No use watching the event then!!!  Since none of the actors got any award!!
Cry
Cry

crazygod Senior Member
crazygod
crazygod

Joined: 23 November 2010
Posts: 283

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Even I feel that channel just wanted to put new shows/ or the ones who have some run left, in limelight... AJ is going off in few days time; so they passed it on to others.... This puts a seed of doubt in my mind, if these awards are even genuine.... But then you can never say, as the show has low TRP's, maybe audience didn't want it to have any awards.... 

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygod

Even I feel that channel just wanted to put new shows/ or the ones who have some run left, in limelight... AJ is going off in few days time; so they passed it on to others.... This puts a seed of doubt in my mind, if these awards are even genuine.... But then you can never say, as the show has low TRP's, maybe audience didn't want it to have any awards.... 

 
@blue : Thats true..It was Promotions of new shows only actully..With PR bcuz its no 1..
 
@ Red : if audiance dont want award for AJ than must dont want any actor from it than..But they knows how Popular loha and laali is ...and Zee care about audianceShocked..Forget it dear..if they cared they never could shut off CB at high point...now they repent and they had to bring back bcuz they paid for it  ..
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10



No use watching the event then!!!  Since none of the actors got any award!!
Cry
Cry
 
totaly correct..Shali's perfomance was Very nice..May it was very last of them ..CryCry
 
and ZKR was Best..Beside that it was More TMK And Zee's new shows Promotion Function than Award actully...
 
Horribley Edited....Dead
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10


At least the Gangiya and Loha pair should have get an award.

I always felt that the actress portraying Gangiya was one of the finest.  So unfortunate Zee did not acknowledge her fine acting.

Maybe Zee is promoting their newer shows more because none of them are working very well for them!!LOL
 
 
@ Red - there you areClap ..the new show actor seems amazed to accept..Neenaji said She dint expected actully since her show is very new...How Kind of them to speak out...Shes for DSDV Neela...
 
ZRA and ITA was runninn parallel..One on Zee and other on Colors.....They should go and See AJ had high recognized  in Nomination actully in ITA...AJ has many very imporatnt nominations ..Like Most contine Running show...For best Cast ,Best show...These are the one I catch ..There must me many....But I was watch ZRA ..Ouch
 
But ZEE dint nominated AJ in Imporatnt categories ans where nominated not given award...SleepyAngry
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 1037

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

@ Red - there you areClap ..the new show actor seems amazed to accept..Neenaji said She dint expected actully since her show is very new...How Kind of them to speak out...Shes for DSDV Neela...
 ZRA and ITA was runninn parallel..One on Zee and other on Colors.....They should go and See AJ had high recognized  in Nomination actully in ITA...AJ has many very imporatnt nominations ..Like Most contine Running show...For best Cast ,Best show...These are the one I catch ..There must me many....But I was watch ZRA ..Ouch
 But ZEE dint nominated AJ in Imporatnt categories ans where nominated not given award...SleepyAngry
 


Did AJ get any awards in ITA?
Tongue


Edited by Neela10 - 20 December 2010 at 12:19am
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 8166

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

@ Red - there you areClap ..the new show actor seems amazed to accept..Neenaji said She dint expected actully since her show is very new...How Kind of them to speak out...Shes for DSDV Neela...
 ZRA and ITA was runninn parallel..One on Zee and other on Colors.....They should go and See AJ had high recognized  in Nomination actully in ITA...AJ has many very imporatnt nominations ..Like Most contine Running show...For best Cast ,Best show...These are the one I catch ..There must me many....But I was watch ZRA ..Ouch
 But ZEE dint nominated AJ in Imporatnt categories ans where nominated not given award...SleepyAngry
 


Did AJ get any awards in ITA?
Tongue
 
I Dunno Neela..I was watching ZRA So not sure..Just shown Glimpse of ITA..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Agle Janam - Picture Gallery!~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: fckif   Replies: 1128   Views: 117799

fckif 1128 117799 16 May 2011 at 10:17am by -SweetGirl-
2009::Agle-Janam*Media-Centre::2010 Reconstruction

2 3 4

Author: Mitesh.P   Replies: 25   Views: 7891

Mitesh.P 25 7891 06 October 2010 at 7:19pm by princessRock776
Agle Janam Update for August 24, 2010

2

Author: telenovelle   Replies: 13   Views: 3282

telenovelle 13 3282 25 August 2010 at 7:35am by telenovelle
AGLE Summary August 23, 2010

Author: telenovelle   Replies: 7   Views: 921

telenovelle 7 921 24 August 2010 at 2:53am by telenovelle

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index