Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😔 I wonder why they said that if were not going to announce it. I was going to watch the awards to see avinash's performance and choti bahu season 2 announcement now since they did not show any of that i will not watch the awards anymore. I'm really mad !!!!!!!!!  How can they do that to us. I hope they are not lying to us about bringing choti bahu season 2. 😔
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No announcement bout CB 2..........Zee are such lairs😡
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with ur comments and praying .
Valini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viewers lost confidence in Zee a long time ago. We do not  trust them. It is the magic of Avi and Rubi that is responsible for us still being on the forum. We await the return of Choti Bahu but we do not trust Zee. So I am not surprised that they would pull a stunt like that just to have viewers look at ZRA.  
Quest123 thumbnail
Zee is pathetic..once again they shoiw their cheap standards.

Do not trust Zee for anything. foe Zee, PV is everything.

Zee is starting CB-2 as new shows are not performing an old shows are loosing shine.
Edited by vishnu1000 - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Why Zee played all this drama  about performance and CB2 ?Think this ZRA was held in first week of Dec and that time there was no mention of CB 2 or their performance.....This was a recorded programme....their were never any glimpse of Avinash performance where as there were always some glimpses of other actors performance in TV based programmes.....Just before three  four days of ZRA  Zee dangled the carrot and  took the viewers for a ride.....how a corporate house like ZEE entertainment can play such a cheap game to attract the viewers.....In all this drama one thing is clear that Avinash Rubina have become important and so is Chhoti Bahu.....As for PV is concerned K brand always  promotes its actors very well and give them full exposure.....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zee TV big liars.If they trying to fool us again,they will get fooled themselves
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I logged in today to chk abt annuncement and Avi's performance but i wasnt disappointed by Zee..as expected they maintained high stds of unprofessionalism and once again viewers were fooled..how long they planning to continue with this. I wish to see ZRA trp and hope it atleast open their eyes............
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now only you guys realized that zee is full of crap and they are nothing but  a bunch of losers and liars!!!b but members dont panic even though zee never sAid anything, avinash confirmed cb 2 on his facebook few days ago. believe his words!
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anusha34

now only you guys realized that zee is full of crap and they are nothing but  a bunch of losers and liars!!!b but members dont panic even though zee never sAid anything, avinash confirmed cb 2 on his facebook few days ago. believe his words!

hey Anusha thanx for all the positive words..i hav no doubts  abt CB2 but justcant take what Zee did..how can achanel do  this.... cheating viewers like this🤢