•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
ZEE tv...😑 !!!! ZRA waste of time...wasted my time finding videos online to watch but  its bunch of lame stufs..the show was lifeless...hmmm...it is just incomplete without AVINA.....but seriously not fair at all......they oni showed a glimpse of AVINASH......and nothing on CB anouncement.. they cheated us of course,saying that Avi would perform....zee such losers...
its clear that its thier one way to attract we CBians to watch ZRA...but in the end NOTHING!!! 😑😑
the one reason i watched ZRA..is only for AVINASH !!! and nothing else !!
 yet i got cheated.....

cheating! playing with our emotions!! WHEN WILL THEY ACTUALY START TO BE MORE REALISTIC?
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
Yes, I also wasted my preacious time 4 dis rubbish show.Zee wanted 2 get their CB viewers bck & dats y they played dis game.THEY R BIG LIARS & A BUNCH OF HOOLIGANS.
TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED.....NEVER WANTED TO SEE THIS Nautanki.....just wanted them to say something about CB2 soap, nothing happened ....Why all this in their web site?
i had doubt abt avi performance in zra and zee proved tht they r actually a bunch of cheaters n liars... so dnt trust thm nymore
they oni showed a glimpse of AVINASH

Yeah it  is really sad, was so looking forward to Avinash performance!😭 Ohh well a glimpse so what was he doing!
Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
no announcement bout CB 2................Zee are such liars😑
Thanks guys for saving my time ,i logged in to watch ZRA .After reading ur comments I am not going to watch ZRA .They did all to get the TRP loosers 😑
Tilu what else did you expect from them..they are liers of this millenia

They floated all those articles just to add some points for their awards....what a pity they resort to such a low stds..fooling viewers blatantly..I am more interested in ZRA trps..
thank god! i only watched half of the awards. at first  i was disappointed i would not be able to see the rest of the awards because i was going out with my fmily. but now i am happy because when i came and read the comments i found out there was no perfomance by avinash or CB2 announcement. now only you guys realized that zee is full of crap and they are nothing but  a bunch of losers and liars!!!b but members dont panic even though zee never sAid anything, avinash confirmed cb 2 on his facebook few days ago. believe his words!
Edited by anusha34 - 13 years ago