You need Ajnu to do that.. she'll do a good job..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. where is she..😳

brb guys.. stepping out for a few..😎

EDIT: not scared of you Shashi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: axeion

Maya...Maine bhi yehi poocha πŸ˜‰ Dono ne jawaab nahi diya πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Pooch Pooch kya chal raha hai πŸ˜³

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
meena and empti.. DDT main hum jaise bache bhi hain.. kuch to khayal karo.. kya yaar..πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i just made baked ziti for the kids and koftay for ourselves.....what are u guys having for dinner???or lunch??
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i just made baked ziti for the kids and koftay for ourselves.....what are u guys having for dinner???or lunch??

wow.... why cant i be ur kids.... I havent even had my breakfast
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A twist in LOVE aajkal

Star news in SBS today  showed a footage of chutki-Ali's marital decision ....since Chutki's parents have not accepted them..... they will not stay as a man and wife under the roof till they accept them.....This is called saccha pyaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Aur hum kya naam de iss chahat ko??πŸ˜‰

tearing those images of hubby dear.... accepting the proposal in the first go and even deciding to marry again within the 4 walls of the Lonavala house without seeking the permission of the bride's parents....hiding the demise of Chutki's grandma to her but revealing all that happened outside the house reg. her being defamed..... .. then proving to the world that they r the all lovey-dovey by calling star news for Ali's b'day and now declaring they will not be man and wife till permission granted....... it's rightly said....."Life comes a full circle....." here witnessed..... so the lovebirds r back to profession in their own isolated ways till dil mil jaaye..... this time by Chutki's parents...... !
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

A twist in LOVE aajkal

Star news in SBS today  showed a footage of chutki-Ali's marital decision ....since Chutki's parents have not accepted them..... they will not stay as a man and wife under the roof till they accept them.....This is called saccha pyaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Aur hum kya naam de iss chahat ko??πŸ˜‰

tearing those images of hubby dear.... accepting the proposal in the first go and even deciding to marry again within the 4 walls of the Lonavala house without seeking the permission of the bride's parents....hiding the demise of Chutki's grandma to her but revealing all that happened outside the house reg. her being defamed..... .. then proving to the world that they r the all lovey-dovey by calling star news for Ali's b'day and now declaring they will not be man and wife till permission granted....... it's rightly said....."Life comes a full circle....." here witnessed..... so the lovebirds r back to profession in their own isolated ways till dil mil jaaye..... this time by Chutki's parents...... !

nahi laxmi, woh aur ek reality show mein shaadi ke liye intezar kar rahe hain..for the 3rd timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

A twist in LOVE aajkal

us waqt sawal 50 lakhs ka tha.....parents permission was not required.πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@unhappyviewer

barabar....πŸ˜† 50 lakhs ke khadak notes ne unhe apne nani ko bhula diya.....
50 laks ke khadak notes ne unhe apne mai-baap ko hula diya.....

@shayari

LOL.....πŸ˜‰.. izhaaare shaadi ka nasha abhi bhi baaki hai...... unhe reality show ka iss waqt phir se intezaar hai.....!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

Abhi hamare yahaan subah hai...so need to think what I'll have for breakfast. But I had Mirchi ka Salan last night for dinner πŸ˜³ And almost killed my roomie with the chillies πŸ˜†