Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

i love u unconditionally !!! on ar (Page 59)

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
ENJOY THE WEDDING AND THEN UPDATE YOUR FF.. WE R WAITING FOR IT... PLS PM ME

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
pls pm me when u update...and enjoy the wedding...
KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey Nacima wen r u updating?
waiting eagerly...
its been so long...plz updt soon
miss93 Goldie
miss93
miss93

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

res:)

nacima IF-Dazzler
nacima
nacima

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
part 8:

hi friends, i know that i should be thrown by anything that comes in your way, i know it's a veryyy looong time, but i really had a bad circumstances, my oncle had a blood cancer, so ia had no mood to write, but being engaged to this ff , and seeing you guys asking me continue, i wrote this small part , hoping to continue it very soon.
am asking your forgivness from all of u

ri: hum kaha ja rehe hain armaan, bataona pliiizz !!!

she didn't stop asking this question since he told her about them going for honeymoon, and what was getting her feathers in a bunch, was the way he readcted,... ohh my GOD !!  he acted life a real deaf, when she talked about honeymoon, or when she tried in any way to know the destination, he was like ...

ar: riddhima, padma mumma had called you this morning, sorry i forgot to tell you, you know jaan you should call her back !!
or...

ar: ohhh riddhima kitni bolti ho tum !! now shut up and give me a kiss ...

sometimes she tried to trick him, by her sudden questions..

ri: armaan!! ...should i pack warm clothes ???
ar: yes 
ri: ok, so ...
ar: sirf warm clothes nahin, pack all kind of clothes, for beach, for snow, for desert, for mountains !!!

he said grining, he know that she was dying to know where they would go, and by not giving her any hint was making it even worse for her, ... he would never miss his chance to irritate her, it was his favourt job, seeing that pout on her face, following him in evrey corner to ask him, amazed him, it was giving him a feeling that he was alive!!!, morever, he really wanted to surprise her, it was their first honeymoon, ...yes the first, because he made it a point that they will go for honeymonn at least once in  a year, but riddhima tried to protest at his craziness, she can't agree at all what he decides, but even her protest were gone in vain, for armaan, when it comes to this kind of decisions, no can argue , it's always final, and obviously he wanted their first one to be perfect , it's gonna be a surprise, a romantic place, a country to discover, intimate moments, just him and her, her and him, he could give his life to see her happy, because of him, doing things for her, was his biggest aim.

but she wasn't caring about surprises ot stuff, she just wanted to know WHERE?????? she kept asking an asking. once he catched her rummaging in his shirts and jeans pockets searching for any tickets which may lead her to know the mysterious honeymoon destination, but she always ends up with a dissapointed result.
finally, she was fed up with this behaviour of his. she knew that if he didn't want her to know then she will never do, infact she admitted that he prefered to surprise her, which was actually true, because he loved her so much, and want to turn their honeymoon into a magical trip full of adventure, passion, and most importantly "love".

after a few days, the day for leaving to honeymonn has come, everything was ready, and happening according armaan's plan, even their family and friends are coming to bid them goodbye and wish them a safe journey.

ri: armaan, i'm done with all the packing, go and check if something is missing?
ar: arrey... mere jaan ne karliya na!! to it has to be perfect !!

she smiled and  shook her head at his cheesy reply, then she asked him to help her in bringing the bags down.
the two of our lovely couple were extremely happy, because they got a call from billy and ananya last night, they called to apologize for not coming to the wedding, and to wish them a nice honeymoon.
though armaan has over acted in showing them anger, but riddhima tried to pacify him, not letting her parents in law know about it (hehehhehhehheheehe)

ar: NO riddhima , don't try, I wont talk to them no matter what...
he complained like a 3 years old kid.
ri: stop your nonsense armaan, come on mama is waiting on phone, don't be such a kid, afterall they are calling and apologinzing.
ar: lakin riddhima...
ri: NAHI, tum unhe baat karoge, bas !!!
he just lowered his head and pouted like a baby, he wasn't the only one who can make final decisions, she too know how to control the situation , when it come to his happiness, without saying it she was aware of the fact that he was dying to talk with his parents, he was missing them, but he couldn't express all this emotions except by his anger. 
riddhima looked at him and smiled, then proceeded the call .

ri: haan ma, ... nahi... i was just calling him to come and talk to you, ... yeah here he is... say hi again to papa and we're waiting for you two soon... bye mama .
she gave the phone to armaan.
ar: hello ... hi ma ... main theek ho... kuch nahi, ... bas i missed you two a lot ..
ananya: ohh beta!!... we missed you too... beleive me our flight was canceled, because of the bad weather, or else we could never skip your wedding beta... plz forgive us.
ar: don't apologize mama ... i understand, i just needed you to be with me that day.
ananya: don't worry beta, we will come soon and make it up for you and your riddhima, ...here your dad wants to talk to you.
billy: hi son, how are you, i missed you a lot.
ar: i missed you too, but i don't think that i'm going to miss you anymore, because i'm going with my jaan for honeymoon tomorrow.
he said shamelessly, smiling, pulling riddhima in a side hug, but he immidiately received his punishment, as she hit him playfully on his chest feeling soo embaressed.
billy: ohh, that's like my son !! u have my beautiful beti next to you, why you bother about us, then !!!... enjoy beta and take care of riddhima, use tang mat karo, , god bless you two!!
and with that they disconnect the call, feeling satisfied for speaking with eachother, and clearing the misunderstanding.  

here they are today, all gathered with family members and friends...

mus: toh kahan janna hai tum dono??
ar: kyon? hum kyun bataoge ? we just want sometime alone, we won't like you guys jumping up suddenly on our honeymoon !!... hai na jaan??

riddhima blushed hardely not looking at anyone .

ra: abey chup!! sharam nahi aati tumhe ??
ar: nahiii ...   showing them his tongue
at: armaan, don't worry we're not coming to disturb... ab bataona yaarn dekho even anjali is dying to know .
an: haan armaan, come on !!
ar: relax champ, i can just say that it's gonna be a perfect place, where i can 
make my wife the happiest girl in the world , i want to make it memorable for both of us, and  it's going to be the begining of our beautiful journey of a husband and a wife .
all: OOOHHH !!!!!
riddhima had tears in her eyes, she just hide herself in his warm embrace.
after biding goodbye to everyone in the airport here they are in the plane , and with that their honeymoon begins .

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19nehakosambiapeachgirlammy_amnamitchellshiv-sunainartarazy123VaaniBhandaridiyachill..KaJenDelena..m-g19akshadcuteshilpaAmoon.88swamii92sharonyaqoobksg_ritikamohit_aggarwalilla8virmaan-virikaAltairadivi1octaraja1234fanARAyesha87blue_lotus22KaJen_addictionprachi06blessed4aroosheevidu87Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashudesirAMMY12wajiha-1AR_LOVERAR_EternalLove-Prithi-mijanur-Euphoria-smiley_liziKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.jiyaa_mteenorchidMrMrsChiping._Oishi_sweetdesire

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
1000 years after update and that to such smalla part why??????????
ye na insafi kio??????
any how the part was sweet so w8ing for their honeymoon loll
thankx for pm in advance
continue it super soon api
lov
maria:)

Edited by Riarai2346 - 20 November 2011 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..nacima

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.