Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

i love u unconditionally !!! on ar (Page 45)

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i saw u online and reserved post

r u updating???????????

nacima IF-Dazzler
nacima
nacima

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

i saw u online and reserved post

r u updating???????????
i'll try Smile
AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
awesome post yaar...pls update soon...Smile

pls pm  me

ar for lyf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nacima

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey awesome ff..
plz add me to ur pm list

nacima

mimee0991 Senior Member
mimee0991
mimee0991

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
any chance of update now?????????CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nacimapurpleekajenian

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Heeey! Looove your FF throughly! Keep it up! Clap 
Loooved the recent part! Thumbs Up 

Are we getting an update sooon? *Puppy dog face* 

(Hopefully my puppydog face worksLOL)

nacima

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hey plz update soon..

nacima

nacima IF-Dazzler
nacima
nacima

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hello everyone,i want to thank avery single one who commented or critiseze on my ff , i really appreciate that, and  i'm so sorry for the very huge delay, i really did took a very long time writting this part, i just hope that u'll like it, plz ignore errors if there is any, i know that my english and hindi sucks, i'm so sorry about that too, sometimes i have idea , but can't express it in english, so maaf kardo!!!
enjoy this part 
love you all 
nacima

part 7:

she came out of the bathroom, after enjoying a hot relaxing shower, she felt that the water couldn't wash armaan's touch away, she 

loved herself more after last night, ..."last night", remembering every moment with every detail, ... a blush appeared on her innocent 

face, she looked at her body in the mirror, she'd never gived it the value, she's giving it right now, maybe because armaan had put his 

hand on it, or the reason could be that this "body" has become armaan's property, and obviously, she will fall in love with anything has 

a connection with her dear husband, ... she chuckeled at her own thaughts, then she noticed a purple marks all over her body, she  

caressed one mark, losing herself in yesterday's memories, and suddenly...

ri: ohhh my GOD,  how the hell that i'm going to wear a sari with all those hickies !!!

she rushed down stairs searching for armaan, she didn't notice that she still wearing her bathrobe, looking for him with a frown on her 

face, she checked everywhere and here he is , coming towards her holding two coffee mugs.

ar: coffee??
ri: armaan are you serious?? .. i'm here thinking about how can i wear a sari with all this love bites, while you're thinking about 

coffee!!!!!
ar: relax jaan!!, vaise, tum is bath robe mein bahot hot lagrahiho.
ri: armaaannn!!!!! (with a slight blush) plz, concentrate and tell me how would i eschew everybody's teasing if they came to see it 

??

she wanted to escape her family, friends teasing, but she forgot that armaan too loved bantering her.

ar: see what?? (with a grin on his face) i'm not seeing anything !!
ri: armaan you're joking right, don't you know that there's hickies all over my body???
ar: where, dekhao, show me if it's true !!
ri: theek hai, here it is

she was about to open the knot of her bathrobe, ... realising what's gonna happend, she slowly titeled her head up , then quickly drop 

her gaze down, when she saw him staring at her witha wide smile on his face.

ar: come on baby!! show me,so i can help you!!
ri: fine !! i don't want your help, huh ...!!

she said and turn to go, but he hold her wrist, making her stop,and bump on his chest.

ar: itni aasani se nahi, (he said caressing her face, and losing himself in her beauty).
ar: first of all, sorry for those love bites, if they are hurting you, but honestely, i don't regret anything, toh soch lo from now on, try 

to live with hickies.

she hitted him on his arm playfully.

ar: ahh!!! i can't beleive you're complaining about that, while you're beating me like this, do you want me to show you what u did to me 

last night ??

he started unbottoning his shirt, turning around, he showed her the hickies on his back, even her nails mark were on his neck, his back, 

his arms..., everywhere !!!!!
ar: aur ye sab kya hai??? ye sab tumne kiya hai na ?? but did i complain???

she was shocked ... is she actually the one who caused him all this ... she came closer to him touching his scratched body and kissed it 

softely with teary eyes .

ri: i'm sorry armaan, it must bez hurting you na? i swear i didn't mean it, lakin i promise i wont do this anymore!!
ar: hey hey hey !!!... plz take back your promise, and plz do it again and again, do you think that your strong armaan will be disturbed 

by tiny tiny thingdn specially if it was from you?? ... come here jaan (he kissed her hands) ...aur is mein rone ki kya baat hai, rona 

band karo baby, plz.

riddhima wiped her tears and gave him a sweet smile.

ar: that's like my girl !! aur vaise bhi, i gave you love bites, and you gave me love bites also, toh hissab barabar ...!!

they both giggled at armaan's joke.

ar: acha, ab tayar hojao, i will help you to hide all the hickies, and that without droping the idea of wearing a sari, after all, i will not 

let my nayi naveli dulhan wears something else but a sari.

after sometime ...

armaan entered their bedroom... riddhima was infront of the mirror trying to adjust her sari ... seeing him coming closer ... she gave 

him a pout like a baby..

ar: ohh, mera bacha, aao, aao (he hugged her warmly and she hugged him back)
ri: tum mere madad karoge na ?
ar: with all my pleasure jaan, just make sure that u have enough of pins.
ri: haan armaan wait a second.

she opened the drawer and brought him pins.

ri: ye lo armaan.

he kneeled down, he took off her pallu totally, then he encircled his arms around her waist as he touched it, a shiver run down her spin, 

she closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her tummy, he planted gentle kisses all over her stomach, she grabbed his hair in her fist 

due to the pleasure she was feeling ... he actually loved the effect he had on her .
she felt his lips brushing her skin, but suddenly she heard a sound on sucking (i think you can guess what he was doing ...!!yesss you 

guess it right, he was sucking her navel)

ri: armaan!! kya kar raho ho?? instead of helping me you're giving me more hickies !!! chalo hato!!

armaan didn't listen to her, in spite of all her struggling, he gave her navel a last kiss, going up he kissed her belly, chest, neck, 

without brocking his chain of kisses, he pinned her sari on one shoulder, then he took the pallu ( or choli, i don't know a lot about 

indian dresses so plz ignore if there's some errors) and put it on her head.

ar: meri pyari si dulhan (he whispered in her ear).

she smiled with a glit of blush, then he covered the other shoulder with the pallu, and fix it with some pins. she looked at herself in the 

mirror, while armaan hugged her from behind, she was not looking at her refelction actually, how could she, when there's two blue 

ocean eyes where she always lost her senses.

ar: kitna khoobsurat hai meri jaan ...
ri: thank you armaan.
ar: anytime baby, now give me a kiss.., kyun ki tumhara "thank you" alone nahi chalega...
ri: armaan tum bhi na !!

she was about to run away, but he pulled her back, and jammed her to his chest, he removed her hair strands which was coming on her 

face, touching her cheekes passionatly, she could feel his breath on her face, and his fregrance was intoxicating her.
he kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, then he looked at her yummy lips, he licked her upper lips then he sucked her mouth 

hungrily, riddhima put her hands around his neck while he was holding her more closer, they were lost in a sea of pleasure, when ... all 

of a sudden the door bell rung.
she detangled herself from his grip saying...

ri: armaan!! ... everybody is here, and we're not even ready!!
ar: don't panic jaan, i asked the servants to prepare everything, everything is under control, ... i will check the door.

he walked out the room but he remembered that he didn't shut the door, so when he returned to close it, he noticed the way riddhima 

walked, she was limping then he heard her hissing.

ri: ahhh ...
ar: kya houa riddhima, are you in pain or something??

she was taken back by his presence there, ... wasn't he suppose to open the door ??

ri: h h.. haan armaan, i'm fine, i'm great !!
ar: are you sure ?
ri: sure armaan, now go and open the door, jaldi, jaldi !!
ar: ok

he opened the door.
ar: namaste ma, namaste papa.

he came forward and touched their feets

padma: jeete raho beta.
shashank: khush raho beta.
ar: aaiye, aaiye.

then he saw the old gang (all of them) coming towards him, with atul running fastly to hug him, they haven't seen each other since a 

year now.
atul: armaan mere bhai !!, i missed you so much, tu ne shaadi karli, congratulations !!
armaan couldn't breath due to atul's firm hug.

ar: thanx champ i .. i missed you too.
he then hugged rahul, muskaan, nikki, abhi and anjali, and thanked them all for coming.

rahul: sorry yaar, we couldn't make it and come to the wedding, it's all because of muskaan, she booked the tickets for the worong 

day.
muskaan: oye khotte !! for the zillionth time i'm telling you it wasn't me it was the employee's mistake, he ...
ra: haan, haan !! i heard it a lot !!
mu: rahul  !! tere to ...
anjali: calm down muski, jo houa so houa, there's no need to fight now.
at: hann anjali sahi keh rahi hai.

at this time riddhima came, not beleiving her eyes for seeing all the gang there, she rushed to them and hugged them with teary eyes.

ri: i missed you all guys !!
nikki: we missed you too ridzi!!
ar: finally!! we are gathered here todayafter a year.
abhi: yes, it couldn't be a better occasion then your wedding .

riddhima started to feel shy.
mus: oye itna sharma kyon raha hai, ab tum officially Mrs.RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALIK.
ar: haan. ( he said dreamly, and shying in the same time) 
ra: abbey, tum kyon lal lal bangaye ho, tum ladki todi hai !!
ar: haan ladki to tum ho, jo uski patni ko bheja ticket book ne ke liye !!!!

they all giggled, at their own sillyness, enjoying their reunion.

padma: arrey bacho, pooja ka time hogaya, come on .

they did the pooja in a joyous atmosphere then they had their breakfast without skinping teasing each other, and cracking jokes, and 

remembering their precious moment during intership.
after that, they gathered in the living room chatting, riddhima excused herself and went to her room.

ra: to kya sochte hai tum log, tumhare honeymoon ki baare mein ??
ar: abhi tak kuch nhai, lakin honey moon zaroor hoge.
armaan was sitting on the couch fiddleing with his fingers, occasionaly throwing glances upstairs, thinking about riddhima,a nd why 

she's taking much time in the room??

sh: kya houa beta? is everything allright?
ar: haan papa, main abhi aati ho..
and then he rushed to their room.

an: papa, lagta hai, uski biwi ko miss kar rahe hain.
making everybody laugh.
when he entered he noticed her sari layed on the bed, coming closer, he was shocked at the sight infront of him,his eyes popped out, 

seeing blood spot on her sari, he lowered his head witha blank expression, he cursed himself thinking that he hurted his jaan, and now 

she must be in pain , and he was behind the reason of this pain ... , he burried his head in his hands and sat on the bed corner.
she walked out the bathroom, seeing him there she fumbled with words...

ri: armaan tum yaha, i thaught u were down stairs, ...
the she run to bring her sari, trying to hide it from his sight.

ri: i ... i changed to something more comfortable... i was having a hard time with that sari... ( she lied with a nervous smile)
she grabbed his hands saying

ri: chalo armaan, neeche sad wait kar rahe hain ... (pause) ...aur thank you so much for the surprise, bringing our friends here was an 

awsome idea, u always know what makes me happy more than i do, i love you armaan.
ar: i love you too (he said thinking about the previous incident, but he decided that he will talk about it later when they will be alone)

after biding goodbye to everyone ...

AR's room

ar: riddhima are u still bleeding??
riddhima was taken a back by his sudden question..
ri: tun ekaise ... nahi armaan iasa kuch nahi hai ..
ar: i said are u still bleeding?? 
ri: armaan !!!
ar: haan ya na ( with a strict voice)
ri: ha.. haan ( with fear on her face)
but then armaan's voice softend, he cupped her face kissing her forehaed, infact he couldn't stop his tears from falling

ar: i'm sorry jaan ... i know i was so hard on you yesterday... i know that you are in pain... plz mujhe maaf kardo riddhima... i had to 

control myself, ...
ri: armaan !! stop it , don't make it more embaressing than it is, it's ok
she wasn't ready to talk in this topic openly, so she prefered to avoid to talk, but armaan feeling guilty he wanted to be there for her.

ar: nahi riddhima i can't forgive myself even if u do, i caused you much pain, 
the slight tears are becoming heavy ones rolling on his cheeks, she was astonished, why is he reacting this way, she couldn't take it 

anymore she has to make him understand

ri: armaan plz don't blame yourself like this, u know it's tatally normal, it happends, this bleeding can take more then 3 days, , me 

being a virgin, there's no need to be worried, 
she hugged him and said
ri: aur vaise bhi tumne kaha ki, u can't hurt me, and i'm here telling you, i'm not feeling any pain, infact, this is reminding me that i 

surrender myself to you, and that's a good feeling, armaan it makes me happy remembering that, plz armaan , don't strain yourself 

this way, i love you, and i'm not in pain at all.
ar: are you sure!!
ri: pakka !!!
then they engulfed each other in a warm hug, conveying their love and care.

ar: i love you my virgin !!(naughtily)
riddhima then realised what she said , she didn't respond, feeling very shy, she felt her cheek will explose at any moment.

and with that their 1st day as husband and wife come to its end, that day didn't passed without adding some fire and passion to their 

love, and now it's time to think about honeymoon !!!!!! so bye work , hectic days, and hello romantic and fun trips !!!

plz comment or at least press the like button Smile

Edited by nacima - 08 May 2011 at 11:14am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19godsakeSanausmanKSG-loverrrrammy_amnamitchellxoonishiv-sunainartarbhavs_gid03sasyadtothepalsams021azy123mimee0991Gloriosaa..KaJenDelena..Stupidcupid1234swarobi1diyachillVaaniBhandariarmaans_desireadorableaishaanushkajainqt4everm-g19ARCaskettFandivi1octshaaz_91araja1234cuteshilpaakshadilla8Ayesha87mohit_aggarwalvirmaan-virikafrnd.of.frndzAmoon.88swamii92sharonyaqoobksg_ritikacrazy_4_karanpinkssprachi06Hellotomylifevidu87aroosheedesirshonadesireKaJen_addiction29priyaJenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12AR_LOVERAR_EternalLove-Prithi-janu1610teenorchidriddhancant.be.assed.smiley_liziKaSh-Maneet-Fanfreya123Ianoconic.purpleekajeniansweetdesire_Oishi_

Go to top