Thanx for pm.
falcon.star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
r u gona update today ???plzz do 
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hello guys!!

thank u for appreciating my begining, actually i'm writting the next part , but if u want me to update today, i'll do it but it's gonna be a short part !!!!

nacima thumbnail

you're soo sweet tia !!!

Originally posted by: Tia_0810

plzz update today 

Edited by nacima - 13 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey u updating 2day😃
plz PM me 😊
nacima thumbnail

i'm not sure about that !!! bue if not today it will be so soon !!!

Originally posted by: vidu87

hey u updating 2day😃

plz PM me 😊

liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please Update soon! And don't forget to PM me 
nacima thumbnail

part 2:

ar: hummmm, let's start with your silky black hair , i like it when you're engrossed  in something ......and it keeps disturbing u ...falling  down on your face ...OH  dear GOD !!!!! when i run my fingers in your hair , u know what ???.....aaj se , it will be my job not letting them disturbing you anymore!!

he said that caressing her hair, while riddhima kept looking down, then he tried to look into her green amerald eyes.

ar: plz ...look at me baby !!... i wanna lost myself in your eyes (in a husky voice) 

riddhima couldn't bear this anymore, he was arousing her feelings, she couldn't move or meet  his eyes , but armaan being ARMAAN , raised her chin making her eyes looking directely in his .

ar: you have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen in my whole life...... aur aaj , main in aankhon mein aansun kabhi nahi dekh sakta .

he moved near her face whispering that in her ear, and licking it , she couldn't feel nothing but true love in those blue eyes .she closed her eyes when she felt his hand on her cheeks, she caught her breath when she felt his finger tips gliding from her nose throughher lips, parting them.
ar : YOUR LIPSSS !!!!
he said dreamingly , letting out a moan .
ar : it's something i've always dreamt of, and now ...finally!!! i got it (winking at her)

riddhima kept mum, wondering from where he came up with this sensual words

ar: u know ??  ... that means that i've never dreamt about my ex girlfreind's lips , i didn't find any special thing about them ... ahem..ahem !!!  (coughing) can i have the pleasure to kiss my sweetheart's lips ???
riddhima looked at him shocked, and before she could react, he cupped her face and capture her rosy lucsious lips in his ..............

sorry guys i know that i made u wait !!! but i'm really sorry for that, this is a small part, i hope you'll like it, and i want to tell u that the promo is for the next part!!

promo
ri: i can't beleive that was a dream !!!!!!!!

Edited by nacima - 13 years ago
nacima thumbnail

guys!!

the members who want me to pm them have to add me in their buddy list , thanx for all of u !!
love u all
jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice part update soon