Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

i love u unconditionally !!! on ar (Page 19)

nacima IF-Dazzler
nacima
nacima

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

part 4:

ar: shhh.....it's ok honey!! i understand , i totally understand, i want yout feel comfortable with me, i know that u may feel awkward with our physical contact, but , i can wait till my last breath, you're priceless for me baby !!...u mean a lot for me ...i admit that it's going to be hard to resist your hoteness (smiling) but, u need to know that i'm not just obssessed about your beautiful body , u drove me crazy with your caracter,  personality, gestures , your sweetness , your fondness, even your naughtiness somtimes, i adore the way u talk, the way the way you take care of people that u love, the way u shy , and on top of that the way U LOVE ME !!!
riddhima was left astonished by his words, it's not that she doesn't know that his love's level has reached this point , but he had never been so open talking about his love, he was trying to make her understand that he loves her , and he will never let himself doing something she may dislike.
he saw her face expressions become sad.
ar: (continuating) riddhima , i can never doubt your love for me , (taking her hands in his) i don't want you to feel guilty about anything, i love you sweetheart, i really , really love you.

he kissed her hands and her forehaed.
ar: thag gayi hogi na? jao fresh hojao, make yourself confortable at your home.
armaan left without noticing the two heavy tears which rolled on riddhima's cheeks. she hated herself for doing this him, this night suppose to be their best one ever, she ruined everything,but why?? was it because of fear, she had never felt secured till she met armaan, was is it about shyness, but that was a stupid reason, she can't let him down because of that , this must stop ,she loves him more than anything, and she have to show it to him, he have to know to know how much she was devoted to him, that couldn't been taken anymore, as she fell down on her knees crying her heart out. armaan who was in the washroom, heard a thud with the noise of her bangles when she fell, he came running toward her, the fear taking away all his senses.
ar: RIDDHIMA!!! kya houa,.... RIDDHIMA!!!
ri: (crying) i'm sorry armaan... plz...mujhe maaf kardo !!

ar: kya keh rahi ho riddhima?? ...tum ye kyun kar rahi ho ?? tumhe pata hai na ki tumhari aasun mujhe takleef dete...plz...
he couldn't complete his sentence as riddhima put her fingers on his lips, preventing him to say more.
ri: haan...sahi kaha tumne, maine aaj tak takleef aur takleef tujhe de diya !!
ar: riddhi...
ri: nahi armaan (still crying) aaj nahi, bahot hogaya ,you suffered a lot because of me, and i can't let this happend anymore, tum sirf khushiyan ki layak ho , u deserve all the hapiness of this world.
she took a step back then raised her right hand (armaan's style), armaan was just looking at his wife, when she said.
ri: main riddhima armaan mallik, tumhari liye "basket" (giglling between her sobs) , tumse waada kartaho ki jabtak mere aakheri saans chalegi, tabtak mere dil sirf tumhare liye dhadaktegi...
ar: plz jaan ...aiso baat mat...
she shut his mouth with a sudden kiss ,then she stepped back and raised her hands again.
ri: let me complete first...
he didn't dare to utter a wordn he just nodded.
ri: i promise that i will love you and only you till my last day, hamesha tujhe pyar karungi, tumhara saath jeeyu aur tummhara saath maar jaun, kabhi bhi, kissi bhi mod par mein tumhari saath nahi chodungi, tumhari har duck ko khushi mein badal dungi, main kabhi bhi tumhe mana nahi karungi, i'll do whatever you say, i trust you armaan, aur main es trust ko kabhi nahi tutne dungi.armaan i don't just love you, today i realise that i worship you, and i'm pretty sure that you deserve way more than that.
armaan was left speechless, he didn't know what to add to those marvellous words, he just crashed her against his chest.
ar: ohh my baby!!

ri: plz armaan , aaj se u don't need any permission to do anything u want with me, i'm all yours, (she said holding him very tight), i want you to make me yours forever, plz touch me every where armaan , wash away all the touch traces of sid ( eventought, both of them (AR)know that riddhima had never let sid go intimate with her but still, she want to erase the minor touch of him , could it be an innocent hug!!)' i want every single part of me signed by your touch, main sirf tumhari ho...sirf tumhari ho armaan!!
armaan was out of hi wits, what did she jusr say?? he couldn't beleive that his sweet shy riddhima was talking boldely like that!! but he knew that she just did it to show him how much she's crazy about him.
riddhima kept holding him while looking at those ocean blue eyes, after a few seconds she realized what she just confessed, she felt her cheeks burning like hell , not knowing what she shoulddo now.
ar: RIDDHIMA...(making her look up at him) i love you very very very much !!
he couldn't find another word to espress his happiness.
he grabed her hand, making his way towards their bed, riddhima's heart breathing increased, she stopped him, taking hold of his arm.
ar: (worried) what's wrong baby
she didn't know how to tell him what was making her hesitating.
ri: promise me that you won't be upset !!
ar : (adminring her cute expressions) ok !! i promise sweetheart!!
ri: hmmm,...armaan...well, they told me that...that it's going to be painful, that's why i'm a little afraid !!
who heard her confessing all that a minute ago won't beleive her saying so now.
armaan was amazed by her cute pout.
ar: a little ???
ri: i don't know ..!!
ar: do u trust me ??
ri: (without thinking) khud se zyada!!
ar: ok then!! problem solved, u know that i'd rather hurt myself then seeing you in pain.
riddhima nodded.
ar: so Mrs.BASKET ARMAAN MALIK are you ready to become mine forever??
she just hugged him giving his answer.

precap:

ar: may i undress my beautiful bride ??
riiddhima just looked down as he took off her pallu , then kissed ....

hey guys , i'm sorry for being late in updating, i hope that you'll like this part, plz comment or at least press the "like" button, enjoySmile

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19nehakosambiavayu_prachiSanausmanammy_amnastaraavnigudiyanrani143ksgmyluvmylyfffGloriosaacrimson_10karankideewanixams021swarobi1anupama96Anokhee..KaJenDelena..Kiara_angelAR_FANdiyachillStupidcupid1234-nikki-trouble_006ARCaskettFanqt4everksgforever10divi1octshaaz_91falcon.starfriends_4dreamsajniksgianjannat4everAmoon.88illa8princessrashidaswamii92sharonyaqoobksg_ritika-Jyo-cutiepreetarmaanlover_7crazy_4_karanprachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGblessed4aroosheemoonlight2630Hellotomylifevidu87gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanammy_ka_ashu29priyashonadesiredesirAMMY12Aanya.-Prithi-AR_EternalLove-RabiaKSGKaJen-AR_LOVERjanu1610ARKJ_4EVERteenorchidsmiley_liziKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_m-Euphoria-sweetdesire

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
loved it...... thanku for updating.. plz update the next part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nacima

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it
cont soon

nacima

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey superb part

thnx 4 d update
cont soon

nacima

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
awesum part!
cnt wait fr da next 1

nacima

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Nyc part
cont super soon
thanx 4 pm

nacima

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Awesome! Continue soon! Thanks for the PM! :)

nacima

diyachill Senior Member
diyachill
diyachill

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey superb part

thnx 4 d update
cont soon

nacima

Go to top