Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww sweety awsome and amazing part...i too was shcoked to see the blood but its happen  i know...well all over the part was awsomeee u done it so well yaar ...and i m really sorry to coment on ur fic ...bcz i was in a hosptal but now i will promise to not leave a single comment
pllzzz update next part soon
love u
salina
-wild- thumbnail
Wowww sweety awsome and amazing part...i too was shcoked to see the blood but its happen  i know...well all over the part was awsomeee u done it so well yaar ...and i m really sorry to coment on ur fic ...bcz i was in a hosptal but now i will promise to not leave a single comment
love u
salina
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: salinashah

love u
salina

ohh, i hope you're fine now!!!, well, actually i was waiting for you comment, and finalyy i got it πŸ˜†, thank you so much for likin it, plz stay tuned πŸ˜‰
nacima thumbnail
Originally posted by: salinashah

love u
salina

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome ff..
plz add me to ur pm list
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Nacima I'll surely comment on your update. Now-a-days I am busy with my new job. So, not getting time to read your update. I will comment as soon as I read the part.
nacima thumbnail
Originally posted by: laizu

Hi Nacima I'll surely comment on your update. Now-a-days I am busy with my new job. So, not getting time to read your update. I will comment as soon as I read the part.

ok dear, will wait for it πŸ˜Š
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
first sorry for late comment
awesome partπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
loved it so much
Armaan is so caring n understanding
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
nacima thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpI007

hey dear
first sorry for late comment
awesome partπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
loved it so much
Armaan is so caring n understanding
thanks for pm
plz continue soon

thank u πŸ˜‰
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just read the part. The part was nice. I wish they remain happy just like this forever and their friends gang also be there to share their happiness.
Do continue and keep it up.