Amitabh & Shweta on KWK|PROMOS-Pg1&5| EPISODE-pg5 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Amitabh-shweta epi was the most boring epi till date...🥱
Originally posted by lovanika

OMG..Am I the only onw who liked the episode...

NOT LOVED it but it was much better than Priyanka-Shahid...where Shahid had overdose of Koffee and was hyper..where as Priyanka was fake...

Sweta has studies in hostel and outside India...if other actors like Saif and Priyanka can get an accent for staying just for couple of years I think Sweta can too for staying for more than 6 yrs...

I find Sweta very classy and strong...one of my freind saw her at a hotel in Delhi...she was tehre with her husband and IN-laws..then a lady who was her MIL's friend came over to them..Sweta right there and then in the lobby of a hotel went down to touch her feet. Everyone looked so impressed by her.She has the good upbringing given to them by their mom Jaya.

I also felt that everyone is scared of Jaya...

I loved Big B and Sweta...she was soemtimes rude to her dad but then it seems she is a very straight forward lady. For her white is white and black is black.

I agree with you though I'd choose this episode over Shahid and Priyanka's because well I don't like the fact that they are going out but anyway I agree about Shweta she was rude it's her nature lol. Wow she must sound very classy indeed.😉
I really enjoyed watching this epi minus all the catty comments and actor rivalries and all this gossip that we're getting tired of seeing in some epis ShaPri being 1 DeeNam another and even the RanRan (I love my names better than what the megalomaniac fans use for their phoreva favourite.

It was cute to see the pov of the kids during epic times like the coolie accident or during ABs break up

Shweta gets her accent.... Where ur favourite actors and actresses get it from. She studied abroad for a long enough time yaar so it makes sense.

Haha Jaya remains a formidable force!

srk and Kjo's ka rishta kya khalata hai??? 
Originally posted by sweet coco

W*H did he mean when he said he dislikes Aishu's timings?!!! W*H does that mean...timings for what...Big B...UGHHH!!!!

Aww don't worry sweet coco! I think he meant that she isn't on time! That happens with a lot of people!
Originally posted by xDestinyx

No I don't remember that one wow 200 that must be a record Katrina & Priyanka have love em or hate em but you can't stop thinking about them relationship on this forum

Ahahaha COMPLETELY agreed 🤣

Shweta gets her accent.... Where ur favourite actors and actresses get it from. She studied abroad for a long enough time yaar so it makes sense.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and just because a person is well spoken does not mean he/she has an accent. I dont understand why members keep bashing each and every tom, dick and harry that they have an accent. As long as it sounds natural and not fake it is totally fine!!!
What did Big B say about SRK? =/ I didn't see the episode, nor do I plan to.
I don't know actually I was forwarding it because technically I only watched the rapid fire round and I lied saying I watched the episode when I was meant to say I preferred this episode's rapid fire to Shahids and Priyankas lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my fave episode till date.
really enjoyed it
me & my family luved it.
compare 2 the last episode i watched.
really better than watching paris & nicole of bollywood.