Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Amitabh & Shweta on KWK|PROMOS-Pg1&5| EPISODE-pg5 (Page 8)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Originally posted by Zareena

I enjoyed watching this interview, much better than priyanka and shahid(that was completely fake). I really enjoyed watching Amitabh and Shweta and his expression here. Shweta seems a very protective person towards Abhishek and didn't knew Kjo played a huge part bringing ash abhishek together. Wonder what rani thinks of it. lol

glad im not the only one who thought prianka and shayed were a bit fake LOL

_____
amit n sweta were VERY VERY boring but today i decided to watch that "kbc" n rapid fire round cos i thought father-daughter r doing a mini competition so lets c who wins
n i just kept cracking up @ swetas fake accent ROFL
couldnt watch it with a straight face, i just keep ending up ROFL

she never had an accent before right? wots up with her

anyway bottom line is it was dead boring except for my own laughter
how sad LOL

Bit fake?? I saw all fakeness, i thought shahid will chill out but here he was worse than when he came with bebo..i respected him then. i find him rude, obnoxious and jealous of SrkROFL It's funny how his ex gf and current girlfriend loved srk and blushes.ROFL No wonder he chose Aamir in rapidfire.

I was wondering about shweta accent, this is the first time i actually listened to her. it was funny when kjo said i don't know dhoni to Big bROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I may be in the minority but I sorta liked it ! It was a refreshing change from the catty episodes . I found Shweta pretty classy ! Barring the whole "Uv raised the bar" bit which was annoying to the T , it  was cool.

i agree there. of all epi's i found this one was like the old kwk seasons, with no catty behaviour or ppl using the kwk chat show platform to express their own issues with another, gossiping on others etc.

u shud go to kwk and talk abt urself, not expand on exsisiting controversies and/or give more ideas for the media to use LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

im very excited for SRK's epi

i didnt get wot amit said abt SRK not replying bk on twitter
didnt he notice SRK hasnt been online since his bday so theres a chance he hasnt seen it? or didnt amit ji keep a pair of glasses near his laptop so he cant see that LOL

as far as i know SRK has never ignored amit jaan-bhuj ke
there was one time on twitter where SRK replied 1 day late to amit's tweet n he even aologised to amit n sed no 1 wud ever not reply u intentionally

btw. how is having loads pairs of glasses n inhalers ocd? explain plz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

I enjoyed watching this interview, much better than priyanka and shahid(that was completely fake). I really enjoyed watching Amitabh and Shweta and his expression here. Shweta seems a very protective person towards Abhishek and didn't knew Kjo played a huge part bringing ash abhishek together. Wonder what rani thinks of it. lol

_____
amit n sweta were VERY VERY boring but today i decided to watch that "kbc" n rapid fire round cos i thought father-daughter r doing a mini competition so lets c who wins

how sad LOL

Bit fake?? I saw all fakeness, i thought shahid will chill out but here he was worse than when he came with bebo..i respected him then. i find him rude, obnoxious and jealous of SrkROFL It's funny how his ex gf and current girlfriend loved srk and blushes.ROFL No wonder he chose Aamir in rapidfire.

I was wondering about shweta accent, this is the first time i actually listened to her. it was funny when kjo said i don't know dhoni to Big bROFL

well i would have said my true opinion which was all fake but u know theres gonna be fans bashing me n i cant handle it today LOLLOLLOLLOL in no mood to

u knw when shahid chose amir n acting like he doesnt like SRK much i was laughing so hard
i had my headphones on so i didnt realise i sounded like i got insane all of a sudden LOLLOLLOLLOL
so how comes shahid sits there watching SRK act & copies him write down to the t but then he acts like he doesnt like SRK's acting when basically all he is doing is mimicing SRK ROFL

poor shahid, i still cringe for him when i remember that he got all q's abt kareena 100% right but the very next moment they went splitsville Tongue does he know the same amount abt pc now?

i love the fact that kareena n pc love SRK even if i dont like them much LOLLOLLOL
recently though kareena is trying to hide it becos of saif khan next to her Tongue or is it now saifuuuuuuuuuuuu khan 
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I may be in the minority but I sorta liked it ! It was a refreshing change from the catty episodes . I found Shweta pretty classy ! Barring the whole "Uv raised the bar" bit which was annoying to the T , it  was cool.

i agree there. of all epi's i found this one was like the old kwk seasons, with no catty behaviour or ppl using the kwk chat show platform to express their own issues with another, gossiping on others etc.

u shud go to kwk and talk abt urself, not expand on exsisiting controversies and/or give more ideas for the media to use LOL

im very excited for SRK's epi

i didnt get wot amit said abt SRK not replying bk on twitter
didnt he notice SRK hasnt been online since his bday so theres a chance he hasnt seen it? or didnt amit ji keep a pair of glasses near his laptop so he cant see that LOL

as far as i know SRK has never ignored amit jaan-bhuj ke
there was one time on twitter where SRK replied 1 day late to amit's tweet n he even aologised to amit n sed no 1 wud ever not reply u intentionally

btw. how is having loads pairs of glasses n inhalers ocd? explain plz

for a second i thought you said amitabh a JaanROFL

but didn't Amitabh said he text message srk?? if he's talking about twitter, why didn't kjo spoke up?
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

_____

how sad LOL

well i would have said my true opinion which was all fake but u know theres gonna be fans bashing me n i cant handle it today LOL in no mood to

u knw when shahid chose amir n acting like he doesnt like SRK much i was laughing so hard
i had my headphones on so i didnt realise i sounded like i got insane all of a sudden LOL
so how comes shahid sits there watching SRK act & copies him write down to the t but then he acts like he doesnt like SRK's acting when basically all he is doing is mimicing SRK ROFL

poor shahid, i still cringe for him when i remember that he got all q's abt kareena 100% right but the very next moment they went splitsville Tongue does he know the same amount abt pc now?

i love the fact that kareena n pc love SRK even if i dont like them much LOLLOLLOL
recently though kareena is trying to hide it becos of saif khan next to her Tongue or is it now saifuuuuuuuuuuuu khan 

haha i know, but after this kwk, i am starting to dislike shahid, he was wearing too much make upLOL i know, he copies srk so much but have problem when his love interest like him. did you saw anushka shahid promotion interview where she accidently says my role with Shahrukh in Badmaash companyROFL and said says no ShahidROFL She was so embarrassed. what did bebo hide? sorry i didn't watched that episode? Does kjo asks her about shahid? Why does shahid dislike saif so much and to bebo too, it's like he hates them both.

But yeah Big B special message at the end was something hatke.
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
eww im sorry but amit in my books will NEVER be a jaan!!
LOL yh i can see any1 can mistake it ROFLROFL

when sweta said "u raise the bar even as a good human being"
her nose should have grown out like pinocchio
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

haha i know, but after this kwk, i am starting to dislike shahid, he was wearing too much make upLOL i know, he copies srk so much but have problem when his love interest like him. did you saw anushka shahid promotion interview where she accidently says my role with Shahrukh in Badmaash companyROFL and said says no ShahidROFL She was so embarrassed. what did bebo hide? sorry i didn't watched that episode? Does kjo asks her about shahid? Why does shahid dislike saif so much and to bebo too, it's like he hates them both.

when kjo asked kareena "Khan of all season: SRK, amir or salman"
she ignored it and said ranbir, imran n sum1 else

when he asked who''s the better actor of the 3 (above names) she ignored it again and said imran Silly

if it was shahid nxt to her she would have said SRK no questions asked but she's already got a Khan (from the same era) next to her so she changed it completely

i guess shahid hates kareena n saifuuuuuuuuu becos thats his ex with a new man, so its a given he shud hate them LOL

tho pc blushing was cute but sumtimes over the top LOL

i didnt know abt anushka calling shahid SRK, thats the biggest compliment he will ever get Tongue
f course since he copies a lot she mistook the names cos she did debut with SRK so she already knows how its like to act with SRK Tongue
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

when kjo asked kareena "Khan of all season: SRK, amir or salman"
she ignored it and said ranbir, imran n sum1 else

when he asked who''s the better actor of the 3 (above names) she ignored it again and said imran Silly

if it was shahid nxt to her she would have said SRK no questions asked but she's already got a Khan (from the same era) next to her so she changed it completely

i guess shahid hates kareena n saifuuuuuuuuu becos thats his ex with a new man, so its a given he shud hate them LOL

tho pc blushing was cute but sumtimes over the top LOL

i didnt know abt anushka calling shahid SRK, thats the biggest compliment he will ever get Tongue
f course since he copies a lot she mistook the names cos she did debut with SRK so she already knows how its like to act with SRK Tongue

WOW!!! it shows she's not honest. I know priyanka was fake a bit when she blushed too muchROFLAs of Anushka, she said Srk smells like no one and when he;s there, you know he's there..i so want her to come with srk SOON!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Go to top