Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Amitabh & Shweta on KWK|PROMOS-Pg1&5| EPISODE-pg5 (Page 6)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
So Amitji doesn't like the timings of his bahu Ash and his biggest Shatru... Shatrugan sinha.. LOL And he is envious of Srk's ability to manage the media.. I found Shewta bachchan nanda to be highly annoying.. her persona.. her accent.. everything is just irritating.. And OMG the most W*H moment.. where she and Amitji had a little argument about him bein too good and raising the bar too high.. Amitji was like.. but you are not even in the field of acting S so how am I raising the bar high for you.. LOL and after a lot of pondering she was like.. even as a human being you are too good.. and always raising the bar high.. i thought that was an awkward moment..Confused LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

So Amitji doesn't like the timings of his bahu Ash and his biggest Shatru... Shatrugan sinha.. LOL And he is envious of Srk's ability to manage the media.. I found Shewta bachchan nanda to be highly annoying.. her persona.. her accent.. everything is just irritating.. And OMG the most W*H moment.. where she and Amitji had a little argument about him bein too good and raising the bar too high.. Amitji was like.. but you are not even in the field of acting S so how am I raising the bar high for you.. LOL and after a lot of pondering she was like.. even as a human being you are too good.. and always raising the bar high.. i thought that was an awkward moment..Confused LOL

YH raising the bar high bit was awkward I don't like Shweta at all her accent was so annoying ROFL
Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I was kind of bored of their conversation after a while, the bachchans have too much praising for each other. I always was fond of Shweta Nanda but for some reason shes really lost all that fondness due to the following reasons

1. Very BORING!

2. VERY VERY boring

3. Hate the wanabe accent

3. when she speaks she doesnt open her mouth properly i.e. she doesnt speak with sophistication its like shes mumbleing in a moany manner in her funny accent, I cant stand people who speak like they're half asleep and not loud  enough to understand and consise. She doesnt have a tone, and  I have never heard that accent from her before

4. maybe shes spent too much time with bhabhi ash for her tone.

Amitji was good, but even today he just makes me feel like i am listening to a old man whose like my unclejii or something lol. No offence to anyone

I would give this epi a rating of 4.4 out of 10

Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 26 December 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queeniespunkpattinsoneraser

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
This epi was quite boring...
Karan should've just invited the Bachchan clan together and spared us.

But OMG! Amitji said he is very impressed with Deepika!Thumbs Up WOW, GO DEEPIKA!Clap Vidya is awesome tooBig smile
What's up with Shweta's accent? I want to ask her where she gets it from...but maybe that's too controversialWink

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 26 December 2010 at 4:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

erasersheeeTerenainasafeplacetoland

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
i kne wit wudnt be a too exciting epi...so i m just gonna watch the rapid fire roundLOL
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
aww Big B chose Vidya and Deepika as the actresses he was impressed with

I thought big b did mindblowing job. He was too funny and too good. it's so sweet that he wished srk happy birthday. I'm sure srk will respond to him back soon

shweta is kind of annoying though. I wish Karan got Abhi instead of her
Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Everyone seems to find the episode boring, maybe because there was no bitching about other stars and gossip involved.
I found it very refreshing..it was cute to see the father daughter banter!
Is the next episode the finale?? As per the promo SRK will be the next guest! When is Aamir coming then :(???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaLamia17priyankumupalnimraheraser

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
^No the next episode isn't the finale...there will be more guests after the New Year. I think after SRK there's Lara and her fiance.

Go to top