Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Amitabh & Shweta on KWK|PROMOS-Pg1&5| EPISODE-pg5 (Page 2)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by Zareena

LOL!! Big B wished srk and srk never respondedLOL and he's asking Kjo to ask himROFL now on Srk episode, kjo will ask srk and we'll wait for the reply..first bebo to priyanka and now big b to Srk..why don't they confront in their own time?? haha I think no stars have any problem with anyone..all publicity lol
i think this comment was light-hearted, that is eactly y they muted it!! srk-amitabh have sorted out their issues

yeah they have long time back. Probably when Kya aap paanchi.. started. I miss that showUnhappy But seriously none of the stars have problems..one minute we see deepika sonam comments with wars then we see bebo and priyanka and later we see them hugging and laughing lol..
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

W*H did he mean when he said he dislikes Aishu's timings?!!! W*H does that mean...timings for what...Big B...UGHHH!!!!
lol y r u getting so hyper?
cause I love Aishu too much!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

LOL!! Big B wished srk and srk never respondedLOL and he's asking Kjo to ask himROFL now on Srk episode, kjo will ask srk and we'll wait for the reply..first bebo to priyanka and now big b to Srk..why don't they confront in their own time?? haha I think no stars have any problem with anyone..all publicity lol
i think this comment was light-hearted, that is eactly y they muted it!! srk-amitabh have sorted out their issues

yeah they have long time back. Probably when Kya aap paanchi.. started. I miss that showUnhappy But seriously none of the stars have problems..one minute we see deepika sonam comments with wars then we see bebo and priyanka and later we see them hugging and laughing lol..
it's good, na?! We'll have another zillion page thread going back and forth on the issue!!!LOL
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

it's good, na?! We'll have another zillion page thread going back and forth on the issue!!!LOL

i know hetal, we fight over these stars and at the end seeing them having the last laughLOL
xDestinyx Senior Member
xDestinyx
xDestinyx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Why was the Shahid priyanka one closed?? I would really like to see this video that some people saw of the computer comment I haven't seen it back to this topic I think it's just suspence Big B will end up saying something nice
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xDestinyx

Why was the Shahid priyanka one closed?? I would really like to see this video that some people saw of the computer comment I haven't seen it back to this topic I think it's just suspence Big B will end up saying something nice

i think 70 pages of arguments and slang languages. But haven't you watched the episode? it's on youtube.
xDestinyx Senior Member
xDestinyx
xDestinyx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xDestinyx

i think 70 pages of arguments and slang languages. But haven't you watched the episode? it's on youtube.

I saw the episode but didn't see the computer comment & I dont think there was much going on in that topic just a few people who have past problems together anyways I noticed topics releated to Priyanka get closed down fast on this forum

Edited by xDestinyx - 20 December 2010 at 11:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKatalicious

Go to top