Amitabh & Shweta on KWK|PROMOS-Pg1&5| EPISODE-pg5 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

at least none of the amit fans will jump down on people's throat, thank god for that...!  😛😛😛    so no chance of having that topic closed...!  😛😛

and yes, nobody will give him any benefit of the doubt either before calling him names....!   😛😛

so what is the order of the day...??   that's right.... it's hypocrisy...!  😛😛

amit ji has many faults... just as srk does... but they are both so well spoken and articulate...!  

the stars obviously do have their issues, but this is bollywood, so appearances must be kept naa... as they say, baghal mein churi, aur chehri pe muskuraahat...!  😛😛😛   amit ji and srk have sorted out their issues, but the banter of course, will continue... too much competition and history there...!   😛😛

p.s.  do NOT quote me, if you only intend to attack me... have problems with my post, feel free to hit the "report" button... type in your problem and press "send report"...!  😛😛 

I agree to the T!!! And both him and SRK are very witty and at the end of the day both are entertaining so no one really cares unless what they say is truly very very rude....but both know their limits...so it should be fun in a respectful way!!!
Heard Lara is coming on the show with Mahesh 

5min preview 

http://starworld.startv.in/kwk/webpremier.aspx?vid=nPBsWCLr9LrCLrF
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
herz the web promo video dl link
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88192&Itemid=200
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
its supposed to say d e si t v f o r u m .n e t without gaps
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
wanted to watch the ad of SRK 😛
thats gonna be the only show im interested to watch this season
otherwise kwk was a let down
the episode was alright the rapid fire was ok i was kinda bored actually 🤣
So Amitji doesn't like the timings of his bahu Ash and his biggest Shatru... Shatrugan sinha.. 😆 And he is envious of Srk's ability to manage the media.. I found Shewta bachchan nanda to be highly annoying.. her persona.. her accent.. everything is just irritating.. And OMG the most W*H moment.. where she and Amitji had a little argument about him bein too good and raising the bar too high.. Amitji was like.. but you are not even in the field of acting S so how am I raising the bar high for you.. 😆 and after a lot of pondering she was like.. even as a human being you are too good.. and always raising the bar high.. i thought that was an awkward moment..😕 ðŸ˜†