Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo Dec 20th (Page 3)

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you for posting the promo

i wish TA's mom doesn't fall on her son's feet again and ask him to marry Charu. i wont be surprised if she even try that sooner or later. if TA again start to dance to his mother's blackmail it will be a real torture to us. it will end up with an advantage to Charu.

Anyone know if its true that TA's mother and Charu are going to use astrology to separate them? i read this on another forum that Charu and TA's mother are going to set an astrologist to say if thulasi is with him, TA will die soon or something like its dangerous to his life.. So Thulasi will move away from him? i am not sure if it will come true but it wont be any new cause charu will go that or even more lower so is TA's mother.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivaTTfanNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

This promo is interesting!  Thanks Noxeous for the same.

Looks like Anand is going to pay for his nasty deeds!  Good - high time he learnt that for every action there will be a reaction - sometimes very painful ones too!!  New characters being introduced this week - will be interesting to watch in what way they affect our T&T - Is the Aishwarya look alike lady Thuls Mother?  Would be good if she showed up.  Now that Vels is gone it is time for another villan/villi to make their appearance.

This Thuls - she makes me so angry.  Even when there was overwhelming evidence against her in court TA did not believe it but supported her to the hilt.  She should understand that TA if he hides any info from her he will have a very valid reason - why does her mind waver so much - Nambikkai thaan kalyana valkaike romba avasiyam!!

TA's mum no need to add any more - She is downright unbelievable - than karyam aagarthukku enna vena seiva - What worries me is that if T&T do accept her then danger will be living in their backyard itself - this woman will never thirindhufy!!

Edited by serials2010 - 19 December 2010 at 8:26pm

Janani20TheivaTTfanArizes.NixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Anyone know if its true that TA's mother and Charu are going to use astrology to separate them?

oh my god if like tat happens our tamil wont leave his kuttima so easily... tat charu will have to get a nice punishment... and even tat lavanya mom idiot lady..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ninspirit

Anyone know if its true that TA's mother and Charu are going to use astrology to separate them? i read this on another forum that Charu and TA's mother are going to set an astrologist to say if thulasi is with him, TA will die soon or something like its dangerous to his life.. So Thulasi will move away from him? i am not sure if it will come true but it wont be any new cause charu will go that or even more lower so is TA's mother.

I really hope that tthe Thendral team does not use this astrology theme in this serial. Already I did not like the parigaaram they did for TA and Charu in the temple. In every Tamil serial they have been showing these kind of things, directly or indirectly, but in Thendral it was not shown except once. This serial is about young people and their view of life. I really don't want them to mix astrology in this story and spoil the young people's mind through the main character. I hope it is just rumour. 

Edited by Theiva - 20 December 2010 at 3:30am

AnnaJayJanani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.KowsiSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

If at all it is not rumour and if that is going to happen......

God only has to save TA amma and Charu....
TA would be damn mad at them again and obviously they know what the consequences would be.......TA amma ku innoru chance romba kashtam LOLLOLLOLLOL.......
aprom Lavanya veetuku kooda poga mudiyathu......bcos if charu is 100 percent sure she will  not get TA....her first revenge would be on TA amma......LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hope its just a rumour ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayAnnaJayTheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.KowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
lets hope it might be a rumour...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi