India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo Dec 20th (Page 2)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Shubba Akka, i am very sure that the killer matter won't be out that soon, until NL marriage is over, this won't be revealed to anyone. But i am sure this will be the reason for Lavanya's mother's change in the future. If Lavanya would listen to Thulasi completely, does it mean that she has changed into a good one? Confused

Like you said, the wedding without Thulasi undergoing avamaanam in the wedding hall won't happen. Once again she is going to be humiliated for no reason, either by Charu or TA's mother. But TA won't go without Thulasi to that wedding, maybe that this is what Sudha told to Thulasi, no to go to the marriage. Or did she tell  her that what she feels about Charu.

I too thought that the new lady could be Aishwarya, but if so, don't think she is the mother of Thulasi. This week too no bank issue and i guess Thulasi's mother story will come at the end of next year Angry.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRuby-86Janani20TTfanArizes.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo link

Looks like new problems are starting with the new characters.

1) What is Sudha doing at Tulasi's college??  Looks like more problems there.  (hope there is no TT fight)
2) Why is TA mom falling on TA feet??  Looks like she may ask him to forgive her for everything they did to Tulasi
3) Anand is in big trouble...he deserves that
4) This new girl looks really pretty..but I hope she does not take the limelight away from Tulasi

Overall a very short and confusing promo...at least we never say Charu.  Also it looks like TT are going to face new problems...therefore no romance scenes for us...

Excited to see this week!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaJanani20TTfanNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo

this lady fall on everyone's feet so easily. if TA/T end up with her on same house or vice verse it will be torture for thulasi and us. that lady will never ever change, she will start her good looking act like her role model gold statue. OMG we cant even imagine that. i wish TA stick with his words from hospital without falling into her emotional drama. no comments about thulasi, she will believe what every single person say till everything get worse to the max. so its sudha who is going to confuse her this week. probably charu again next week. i feel like TA/T are going to end up with going with her. cause Mr.K is too cheap to rent/shoot on different places.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaTTfanArizes.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thank You for the Interesting Promo Noxeous!!Clap

This week will be the hot week i feel as tamil mom falling at his feet just an act to impress tamil and thulasi and even muthumanickam thulasi's dad too seen...

So there will be some interesting scenes from all the characters from thendral...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanArizes.NixkieKowsi

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thank u diviya for the promo...

So more interesting episodes to come this week...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you for posting the promo Noxeous,

Hmmm Very confusing...!!! OMG Thulasi believes everyone..!! Hope there are no misunderstandings between T&T..Confused Yeah as you all said i too think Dir. sir does not wan't Thulasi and Deepa to study in peace..!!!

I still don't believe Lav's Mom even if she is falling to TA's feet..!! She may be acting just to finish Lav marriage.. !! Then for sure she will start torturing Thulasi once again..Angry

So Anand is in trouble..!! Wink
Lets see how they are going to connect all the new characters with lead ones.. Waiting for the episodes...!!!Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaJanani20Pearl.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
yes the main thing is how the director gonna connect the new characters with tamil and thulasi... so as of now this serial will continue for another 3 to 4 years like TMS serial... lets hope for the best...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Go to top