Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo Dec 20th

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20KowsiSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the promo Divi! Smile

Wow amazing promo! 
What the hell did Sudha say? I bet it is against Lavanya.
Poor deepa, feel sorry for her - seems no T&T romantic scenes for a while Ouch
I want Tamizh's mum to fall on Thulasi's feet, it would be great.

Again, this week promo is really confusing, I think Tamizh's mum is acting Angry I think the new lady with sunglasses is Thulasi's mother Confused

Edited by janani123 - 19 December 2010 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Noxeous!!Clap

TA momAngry....New Characters are coming!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaJanani20Ruby-86TTfanArizes.NixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Noxeous.  

Nice promo, but a really confusing one, and for once NO CHARU in the promo with her evil smile (but i am not going to be happy with it, i know she will make atleast once her appearance this week). The story seems to move towards hard times for TT. This Lavanya's mom falling at TA's feet happens the same day Lavanya came to visit her brother. Does it mean that Thulasi spoke against her and she made her mother to act infront of her son to unit with him. No chances for GW to change so quickly, if she falls at Thulasi's feet, then only she will change to good. 

Everyone is trying to confuse Thulasi. This dumbo will listen to others, and then show her anger on TA instead of using her brain for a change. 

Oh, Anandh got his cool pair. But funny to see him getting beaten. Deepa meets her scooty thirudan, and the rich lady is his mother. 

Noone wants to let the girls to study in peace. And Thulasi has her four years to completer her studies, hard times hard times.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Ranu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
 Thanks for the Promo Noxeous.

Very nice promo as as usual very confusing.

Looks like Lavanya did not wait till Thulasi spoke completely. But I am guessing that the stabbing issue is out as TA would have said to thulasi and Lav might have heard it and should have informed her mom.

This Lav mom as usual may be trying to fall on TA feet on not making any issue out of this marriage.

Overall, everybody is confusing poor Thulasi and as usual she will believe everybody.

Nice to see Anand getting beaten up. So for sure that girl peeping is for Anand.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20TheivaRanu.TTfanNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Noxeus...
Seems to be interesting.....
TA Mom......first @ Puvi's feet and now @ TA's feet.........OMG!!!
Velai nadakanumna she will fall at her own children's feet...total suyanalavathi.....she was telling Lavanya that she wd stand alone and carry on with the wedding preparations and now why she has to fall on his feet.......
Sudha is another piece......
College la thulasi a padika vida matanga pola iruku.....
first TA amma, Charu  ippo Sudha.........As u told, Theiva, really hard times for her to study....and this stupid thulasi will listen to everyone  and believe  everyone......

Anand's party time started.....That girl is the girl who  acted in Anandham serial i think...her  character name was Swathi  in that, dont know the real name.......

And is that rich lady actress Aishwarya by any chance???/I think she is....

What about TPS????

But of all its a very short promo...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.ThendralfanTheivaRuby-86TTfanPearl.KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatricepearl

Looks like Lavanya did not wait till Thulasi spoke completely. But I am guessing that the stabbing issue is out as TA would have said to thulasi and Lav might have heard it and should have informed her mom.

I feel this murderer mystery would not come to  light that soon....this is the  biggest weapon TA has now and he would never use it for now.....may be later against charu if at all he comes to know about her probably......and TA has hold on VR only because of this ......

May be Lav heard what Thulz says completely....may be thulz wd  have spoke in favour of her and TA would still be adament on Lav and his family.....So Lav wd be telling what happened and this lady wd come and fall on his feet....but i still wonder if  she would apologize to thulz.....TA would not leave his stand that easily and may be if Thulz forces him he would be........bcos without T and T presence wedding wd not be interesting.....and we all know what......Charu and her tricks.......TA irritating VR and so on...things at wedding hall

@ Theiva....even  if that lady falls on Thulz feet it would be deftly acting....she changes her mind every second....we  have seen that with Puvi....so no soon this lady wd apologize.....and even if she changes for time being...madam charu would come and manipulate her.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by shubba - 19 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top