India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 9)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wow Ashvee, shana, shova and Ketty welldone for all your work. I really appriciate your work.

Girls I have a major revealiation which will shock you to death and you will not be able to come out for long time. Even I was in shock for long time and used piles of Nandu hair oil to come out of shock and I want you to use that oil too. Ok coming to my revealiation

I found out few years ago Keshav and Hemlata use to love each other but Hemlata was obsessed with Nirmala and wanted her happiness so she sacrificed her love for Nirmala and Nirmala married Keshav but circumstances forces Hemlata to marry Pratap. Both Hemlata and Nirmala gave birth to daughers and Nirmala fell in love with HL daughter so HL in her obsessive and sacrifical mode gave her daugher to Nirmala and raise Nirmala's daugher Divya. Now both mother daughter HL and Nivi are highly obsessed with Divya. Nivi got Obsession for Divya and sacrifical mode from HL and Divya got suicidal capability and dumbness from her mother Nirmala.

This thing explains why HL everytime hug Nivi after her sacrifice and marriage to Viren as she can see herself in Nivi. Why she keep on advising Divya as she doesn't want Divya to commit suiside like Nirmala. I think Nirmala got to know about past affair of Keshav and Hemlata so she committed suicide.

These evidences should also be kept in view before further investigation Shana use your magical power and try to trace whether there is any possibility of Nirmala's aatma also been involved in it as she seems to have strong agenda

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Rach you have done it again. This is definitely a shocker. I now understand why HL never wanted Nivi to marry Sid. She may have a clue about Bhuvan's aatma waiting for Nivi in that house. Let's wait for Sana to figure out if nirmala's aatma still lingering on or not.

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
OH my goddd Rachu ShockedWhat have you found. I think bhuvan and narlima's atma is taking over you mindLOL. Anyways, now it explains everything, now i understand how divya got to be so dumb and sucidal just like narmila. Also it explains why HL desperatly wanted Nivi to sacrifice and kept on manupilating nivi's mind, cause she wanated her daughter nivi to be exactly like her, awww sooo sweet naaa. But i wonder why HL got so attached to divya and not nivi, do you think Narmila's atma has been involved within HL mind somehow????

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Thankgod Shova and Ketty for bearing the shock about new suspects. Actually Shova this is where we need help of Shana magical powers to know about Nirmala Aatma involvement in this case and is she meddling with HL brain. I can't get the clue about spirits so need Shana very gravely for this matter

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
PI Shoveee, I have something to report to you about Virsha. Awesome name thatLOL

It's quite shockingShocked Surprise, SurpriseLOL

When VirSha suddenly went towards the forest, I followed, hiding under my invisibility cloak.Embarrassed

And guess what????? I am still so SHOCKED by my discoveryShocked

Viren (in his split evil psychotic personality) is a VAMPIRE Day Dreamingand Sharmila is a LADY WEREWOLFShocked 

And I realised something more. When Viren's eyes are "greenish-brown" in color, he is feeing his psychotic Vampiric tendenciesDay Dreaming And when his eyes morph back into black/dark brown, he is back in his normal self (sans evil psychotic personality)

And since it was a full moon night, I saw Sharmila morph into a lady werewolf in front of my eyes. Thankfully, I had my invisibility cloak on, otherwise my atma (and I had made plans to split my atma into several pieces in order to get information back to you all) would have been making this report to you all...LOL

And once Sharmila disappeared into the forest in her lady werewolf form, Viren got back his black eyes and he walked back to the Sood house. While Viren was walking back to the house, I contemplated asking him to bite my neck or something and drink my blood and make me a vampire tooDay Dreaming, so that I could help you in my investigation as a psychotic vampire...Day Dreaming But alas, Viren was too fast for me and as I looked on, sighing and dreaming, he vanished.

So, PI Shoveeee, be careful when you investigate prime dreamy suspect Viren Sood. Remember always to look into his eyesDay Dreaming before making any move...ahem...towards the investigation..ahemDay Dreaming

PI Rachu, you have shocked us again with this shocking revelationShocked Now, we have another line of enquiry. Waiting for PI Shana to reportLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 19 December 2010 at 3:01pm

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I think we are getting beyond madness now, two aatmas, one vampire, and one ware wolf to worry about. What other supernatural character we are missing, let's add them too. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Oh my ashvuu, u poor unfortunit sole, so viru the vampire didnt bite uCry, i would love for him to do that to meEmbarrassedthat will be my next mission.

But what i dont understand is that if virsha are stepmother and son then why r they working with eachother and what is their motive. And now this new vampire and lady warewoof. OMG thanks soooooo much ashvuuu from warning me but do pray viren does something to meEmbarrassed. I just fall for him with his normal eyes so just imagin what will happen if i see with vampire eyes lolz. Need to get a stronger dose of nandu oil. By the ways ashvuuuu did u distroy the hat of lalji, why is eveyone forgetting himCry I m telling u he is up to something big.

By the thanks for liking the virsha name im proud of it too but now we need to come up with a name for this vampire and warewolf virsha. any suggestion???

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 3:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I think we are getting beyond madness now, two aatmas, one vampire, and one ware wolf to worry about. What other supernatural character we are missing, let's add them too. LOL
ahahah ketty i knwo see thats what happens when alot of psyco heads join forces and it makes us come up will al these madness ideasROFLROFLROFL
I'll let ashvuu figgure out all the other supernatural character and why they are like that. I trust u ashvuuu so dont let me down darling, investigate who else is a supernatural being.

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top