Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 8)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Ok with the massive shock i had from the newPI rachu gave me i had to settle my mkind for a bit. I went to the nearest Nandu oil store where i saw Viren and sharmila there as well. I hid behind a poll and spied on them. Both wee taking massive amounts of Nandu oil and loding it on Viren's BikeShocked. I wonder what they are up to and how did they know about nandu oil and its magic?? I thought it was only between andu and the PI that knew about it. OH no my fellow team mates we have a huge problem, Virsha(viren and sharmila) is planning something verry huge i guess and we have to stop them and find out whats going on under any cost. Ashvuuu sir where r u we need you advice, Anyone wanna also help me solve this case of Virsha????

Also when i was heading back i saw Aditiya but he was doing nothing as of now just ranting on and on about his work and his plain so im not sure if he is harmless or notConfused

May be VD has advertised for Nandu oil, so that Virsha can work as fast as possible against Nivi.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

PI Shoveee, my jaanu, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see you here...Hug

I was delayed because I tried to follow prime suspect Viren Bhuvan/Jawahar SoodDay Dreaming and I had no clue about using the mutlti-purpose Nandu hair oil and so, I fell under the influence of an extremely strong love potionDay Dreaming, the effects can still be felt in my body and soul. I am thinking because of my strong psychotic love for the dreamy prime suspect, the love potion has only worked on the subconscious psychotic feelings in my heart and strengthened them. Luckily, PI Shoveee, you came on time and gave me some Nandu hair oil, which has acted as a mild antidote for me. Somehow I feel, I will retain traces of my psychotic affliction for the dreamy prime suspect...but I am okay with thatDay Dreaming Ahem.....anyway, I decided to also follow Bhuvan's atma. I think I will be safe from any magical feelings when I am around Bhuvan's atma.

Anyway, fellow PIs, I am shocked by what I have discovered....

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Bhuvan's Atma has been split into several personalities. And let us call these split personalities "horcruxes" for the sake of convenienceLOL

And I went to Hogwarts where I met my good friend Hermione Granger and she has given me a book on "How to identify and isolate psychotic horcruxes". By using the tips in this book, I have discovered 3 of the horcruxes which are basically split psychotic personalities of Bhuvan's atma:)))

And the three horcruxes I found are:

1. The telephone in Bhuvan and VDs roomShocked
2. DD's blanket which is embroidered all over psychotically with the name of SShocked
3. The tiffin dabba of S which DD keeps hugging to her chestShocked

I also managed to get a poisoned Basilisk fang to lure all the three split personalities out of the horcruxes I found. However, because the horcruxes were psychotic split personalities, they put up a very good fight. And PI Shoveeee, I owe my life to your discovery, the multi faceted and multipurpose Nandu hair oil, which saved my life. Apparently Nandu hair oil also has magical properties to destroy the psychotic split personalities within horcruxes. And, I am happy to report that the telephone in Bhuvan and VDs room, DDs blanket and the tiffin dabba of S are no longer split personalities of Bhuvan's atma but they are exactly what they seem, namely, a telephone, a blanket and a tiffin dabba.

But now comes the worrying part: Bhuvan's atma has still not been vanquished. It is still wandering around. So, I am looking around for more of Bhuvan's psychotic split personalties or horcruxes of his atma, so that I can use Nandu hair oil against them and vanquish them as well. Then, when all the horcruxes are destroyed, I will question Bhuvan's original atma and find out who is behind splitting his atma into psychotic split personalities.

My ashvuuuuu darling i owe you more and im glad i was able to help with my nandu discoveries.
you know me and you should work as a team now cause while folowing Virsha i got lost in thoughts on my latest love "Mr. dukhi atma" and accedently headed towards sood's home. Unconcesiously i walked to the store room( man we need to really figgure out what up with the store room) and saw lalji's hat lying on the floor. To my utter horror I saw Bhuvan's atma got into the hat so now darling its up to you to distroy this!! go on hunny im with you and we two can distroy thisBig smile
Oh wanna say now i know why you were so late in replying you have been busy going to Hogwarts. But i truely love the 3 horcruxes  you found especcial the tiffin dabbaROFL

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Good work Aashvee, had no clue Bhuvan having horcruxes. Try to find Sid's first bicycle, I have strong doubt that being one of horcruxe. It was already hard dealing with living people having split personalities, now dead too have split personalities making our matter worse.

OMG you know what I just read our all posts and realize that we are indeed loosing it. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

May be VD has advertised for Nandu oil, so that Virsha can work as fast as possible against Nivi.ROFL
Sannu ur sooo smart, now it explains the odd poster i saw of nandu giving his wide smile with his oily bangs and under it was written discover your hidden strength!!! OMG so VD is playing tough hmmmmm need to get on her back as well.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good work Aashvee, had no clue Bhuvan having horcruxes. Try to find Sid's first bicycle, I have strong doubt that being one of horcruxe. It was already hard dealing with living people having split personalities, now dead too have split personalities making our matter worse.

OMG you know what I just read our all posts and realize that we are indeed loosing it. LOL
Yep ketty ( love you mr.dukhi atmaROFL) we have lost it cause look at the rate we r going we have allready filled up 8 pagesShocked. Mabye bhuvan and mr.dhuki atma is taking over our mindsROFLROFLROFLROFL

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Omg PI Ashi your investigation made us clueless. I mean now even atma is having split-personality-disorders. I'm afraid that I have to review my investigation again. Then whatever we have found out may need more proofs to establish the truth behind all the mysteries.Dead
Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Oki my PI team im back again after taking a break from all this atma things. So when i finished my break i again headed toward Virens room and found he was still not back. I though to my self what am i gonna do my PI team are waiting for me to get clues on Virsha(dont u love that name i truely love it so proudBig smile). So i ran around the huge front yard of sharma and soods when i bumped into Aditiya. He as usual was chanting away about his job and his plane. But i noticed a drop of oil run down from his cheeksShocked. I tried talking to him but it was no use , it seemed the evil Virsha has put a spell on him with the nandu oil and are using nandu oil for all the wrong reasons. I wonder what my next discovery will be so im running to find the evil Virsha and will get back to u ASAP and if im not back do come looking for me cause i have a feeling this nandu oil wouldnt work on my heart against viren or mr.duki atma anymore cause virsha has got the upperhand in this oil and now knows all its hidden secretsShocked

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 2:30pm

shana_83aashvee.raheja

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Suchi has posted her Scene 8. I'm going to read it, and enjoy it and take a break from my investigation.Smile

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Go to top