Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 7)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Rach, Shova, and Sana for your amazing PI work. I have strarted following VD. I am sure she is working with Bhuvan, but with her own agenda, she is not after Keshav, but she is after Nivi for making DD her DIL. We all know that VD was the person who took Nivi to that haunted room of hers. I got to know that it was Bhuvan who asked her to get Nivi there so he can possess her whenever it is needed. But this whole mystery is getting really complicated with everyone in suspect list having double agenda. Sana and Rach you are right I think DD is double agent, but I still have my doubts on her using brain, I suspect that it is Mr. Dukhi Atma (Sid) who is brain washing her to get his dirty work done. Sid is really after Viren for taking Nivi and Nandu away from him and he is trying play Nivi and Viren against each other. But further investigation is needed to know what he is planning next.
OMG PI ketty you r on a roll! MR. Dukhi atmaShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL where is my medicine!!! OK i will investigate on this Mr. dukhi atma and report back to you all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Shana and ketty wonderful reports about VD so she is having actaul agenda against Nivi. Shana keep following VD and find out more clues about her whereabouts and Ketty find on details on DD and HL, PT too.
Shova follow Viren and Sharmilla more to know more details on matter
Ashvee welcome my cheif PI so we are working and provided you with some clue and waiting for your expert comments on this whole issues and further investating threads.

Zarmeen keep an eye on other innocent looking suspect Sidharth sood we are finding his some links with all this scam going on in Sood household.
YES Madam Im on the case. But i also wanna investigate on mr. dukhi atma as wellLOL I think im falling for this dukhi atma now OMG im gonna turn into one of themShocked

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Shana and ketty wonderful reports about VD so she is having actaul agenda against Nivi. Shana keep following VD and find out more clues about her whereabouts and Ketty find on details on DD and HL, PT too.
Shova follow Viren and Sharmilla more to know more details on matter
Ashvee welcome my cheif PI so we are working and provided you with some clue and waiting for your expert comments on this whole issues and further investating threads.

Zarmeen keep an eye on other innocent looking suspect Sidharth sood we are finding his some links with all this scam going on in Sood household.
YES Madam Im on the case. But i also wanna investigate on mr. dukhi atma as wellLOL I think im falling for this dukhi atma now OMG im gonna turn into one of themShocked

So we get to know Sid is suffering from Dukhi aatma syndrome and wrongtime speaking syndrome. No Shova I don't want you to follow Sid as you are already falling for him what if you started flirting with himWink. This work is for Zarmeen as she hates him so will provide us with good and detailed information for this facts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Ok with the massive shock i had from the newPI rachu gave me i had to settle my mkind for a bit. I went to the nearest Nandu oil store where i saw Viren and sharmila there as well. I hid behind a poll and spied on them. Both wee taking massive amounts of Nandu oil and loding it on Viren's BikeShocked. I wonder what they are up to and how did they know about nandu oil and its magic?? I thought it was only between andu and the PI that knew about it. OH no my fellow team mates we have a huge problem, Virsha(viren and sharmila) is planning something verry huge i guess and we have to stop them and find out whats going on under any cost. Ashvuuu sir where r u we need you advice, Anyone wanna also help me solve this case of Virsha????

Also when i was heading back i saw Aditiya but he was doing nothing as of now just ranting on and on about his work and his plain so im not sure if he is harmless or notConfused

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 2:01pm

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Ashi Jannu welcome backHug
At first we took your first clue about Nandu, and we all did some investigation and we posted our reports. Please have look at those and then try to give us some new hints.

Rachu jannu thank you for your new agenda. I will work on it and report it.

Dear Zarmeen welcome to our PI Bureau
.Hug

Ketty dear thank you for your compliments. We all are working together. Thanks for your report on VD. Now I have to investigate on it intensely.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

So we get to know Sid is suffering from Dukhi aatma syndrome and wrongtime speaking syndrome. No Shova I don't want you to follow Sid as you are already falling for him what if you started flirting with himWink. This work is for Zarmeen as she hates him so will provide us with good and detailed information for this facts
Awwww Rach i am starting to fall for this cute dikhi atma ahahahaha, but it is best i dont investigating on him or i will just write about all the good qualities about him ( if he has any) so its best Zarmeen is put to work on this. I will continue to follow Virsha carefully now and only them ok?? By the way who is investigating the bright hat lalji??? we need to keep a close eye on him too you know cause god knows what he and his hat will get up to with Nivi. I think his hat that he wares all the time provides extra evil strength to himLOLNo wonder its soo brightly coloured.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 2:06pm

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
PI Shoveee, my jaanu, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see you here...Hug

I was delayed because I tried to follow prime suspect Viren Bhuvan/Jawahar SoodDay Dreaming and I had no clue about using the mutlti-purpose Nandu hair oil and so, I fell under the influence of an extremely strong love potionDay Dreaming, the effects can still be felt in my body and soul. I am thinking because of my strong psychotic love for the dreamy prime suspect, the love potion has only worked on the subconscious psychotic feelings in my heart and strengthened them. Luckily, PI Shoveee, you came on time and gave me some Nandu hair oil, which has acted as a mild antidote for me. Somehow I feel, I will retain traces of my psychotic affliction for the dreamy prime suspect...but I am okay with thatDay Dreaming Ahem.....anyway, I decided to also follow Bhuvan's atma. I think I will be safe from any magical feelings when I am around Bhuvan's atma.

Anyway, fellow PIs, I am shocked by what I have discovered....

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Bhuvan's Atma has been split into several personalities. And let us call these split personalities "horcruxes" for the sake of convenienceLOL

And I went to Hogwarts where I met my good friend Hermione Granger and she has given me a book on "How to identify and isolate psychotic horcruxes". By using the tips in this book, I have discovered 3 of the horcruxes which are basically split psychotic personalities of Bhuvan's atma:)))

And the three horcruxes I found are:

1. The telephone in Bhuvan and VDs roomShocked
2. DD's blanket which is embroidered all over psychotically with the name of SShocked
3. The tiffin dabba of S which DD keeps hugging to her chestShocked

I also managed to get a poisoned Basilisk fang to lure all the three split personalities out of the horcruxes I found. However, because the horcruxes were psychotic split personalities, they put up a very good fight. And PI Shoveeee, I owe my life to your discovery, the multi faceted and multipurpose Nandu hair oil, which saved my life. Apparently Nandu hair oil also has magical properties to destroy the psychotic split personalities within horcruxes. And, I am happy to report that the telephone in Bhuvan and VDs room, DDs blanket and the tiffin dabba of S are no longer split personalities of Bhuvan's atma but they are exactly what they seem, namely, a telephone, a blanket and a tiffin dabba.

But now comes the worrying part: Bhuvan's atma has still not been vanquished. It is still wandering around. So, I am looking around for more of Bhuvan's psychotic split personalties or horcruxes of his atma, so that I can use Nandu hair oil against them and vanquish them as well. Then, when all the horcruxes are destroyed, I will question Bhuvan's original atma and find out who is behind splitting his atma into psychotic split personalities.

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I followed HL and I just found out that HL wanted DD to marry Sid so she can keep eye on JAAL and make sure that they never find out about Aditya being their son. But DD is suffering from Sid psychosis, SML, and multiple personality disorder, she is getting diverted from her mission and now HL getting restless so she asked PT to become friends with JW and keep an eye on scheming of JAAL.

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top