Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 5)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by sharma.nat

So my investigating team members are right now following 3 other suspects can be assisting the 2 sisters in the Mission

Name: Nandu mere Bandu
Lajwanti
Lalji

Reasons:
Nandu original reason his love for Sid and Viren which they didn't notice
Lajwanti suspecting Virenandu relation
Lalji obvious reason he loved CC but she married JW for money ditching him and so now want revenge from Sood

Working
Joined hand with Sharma sisters and help them to take revenge on Soods
This which earlier sounded as small 2 person's work coming out to be dangerous racket planning to destroy the sood house hold

Further investigation is required
Shana good point added Divya do think about which psychosis she will follow for that day before going behind Nividita Viren sood. I want the details of her disorders very soon.
PI rachu, i put my best psychotic investigator cap on and went to hunt lalji as his actions were suspicious to me. I followed his brightly coloured hat which led the way to the dark store room. There i saw lalji doing something with the ancient telephone that we saw nivi talking to eirlier in the episode. I was so confused but decided to wait and see what he was about to do, then lalji moved to a covered frame and uncovered a shocking picture of CC (  just the sight of CC knoked me off my feet and had to take my dose of  hair oil and rub it on my hair to gain strenght) . Lalji said to the photo of CC that he was soo in love with her and obsessed with her but his dreamed shattered when she married to JW and from then on he decided to remain single but now he has found a true love. the name of his new true love will shock you guys so i warn you all to have your hair oil ready just incaseWink. Anyways he continued and said that now he has found the perfect girl for himself it is non other than NIVI!!!Shocked at the first sight of her when they moved into the sood house his heart fell for Nivi but when she married off to viren he was again heartbroken but this time he decided enough is enough and he will not remain single so  he will have nivi under any cost. That is why he decided to join nivi with this mission for revenge and at the same time geting revenge on CC he will get close to his love. 

Now it explains the mysterious calls Nivi kept on getting in the store room. It was lalji trying to call her but since the phone was soo ancient the lines were not working and nivi couldnt hear him. So lalji was fixing the cables so he could talk with nivi when she is all alone in the store room prepraing for her plan.

so my PI team we have another psycotic lover on the loose and this time its lalji so god knows what he will do. SO i want my team to look into this matter ASAP and if u cant find lalji just look for a very bright colour and you will spot his hat and then can stalk him and see his action and report to PI rachu so she can add it to our psycotic investigation book.

Hence the secret of three musketeers (Nandu, Lajwanti, Lalji) have been unturned by our intelligent member Shova therefore I went on to gather evidences of DD's disorders. Its not that shocking news for us but would be disturbing for Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood. Because Nivi is going to loose her right hand for her revenge plan. DD's Sid-psychosis is so addictive that she fell for Sid, now she has turned against her boss Nivi. Thats way DD stalks Nivi nowadays and uses her brain sometimes to play game against Nivi. Though I believe DD can play only silly games against Nivi because of her dumbness-psychosis. Now she has got one more psychotic title called play-against-Nivi-psychosis.
@Shova thanks for your warning about keeping oil during investigation. I did keep it and used my dose of oil to activate my brain cells.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Ok so my teammember Shova has thrown more light on Bhuvan as he want to take revenge on Keshav sharma. Now this has become complicated so this mean Viren is playing double game with Nivedita as He said he want revenge from Jawaher but he is actually taking revenge from Nivedita under guidance of Bhuvan sood or is decieving Bhuvan in love of Nivedita Viren sood. Oh god its becoming confusing. Girls have to scrutinize Viren more to understand his actual intentions

Poor YD was forced to enter this game this mean she is innocentLOL. Thanks ketty to provide information about it.

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Great clues Rachu i think mine and your clues could just as well lead this investigation to open up to a whole new level. As u have discovered Viren is under the guidence of Bhuvan, and i have seen Bhuvan manupulating naivi's mind so we are both on the correct track.

As for Viren he seems to dissapear verry late at night everyday. I decided to follow him. He got on his bike and rode off. I also had my PI bike which is fuled by nandu hair oil so it goes fast as the speed of light and was able to catch up to him. There i see Viren was standing with someone. That some one was not nandu bandu as i suspected but rather sharmilaShocked.  We have another mystery on our hand. what would sharmila want from viren, is she part of the plan, is she after revenge, why is viren meeting her soo late at night??? all these question needed to be investigated as soon as possible. Over and out.....

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Yes PI sannu your most welcome. I advice all PI that they keep one or two bottles of nandu oil handy as it is the best medicine for our psyco brain cells and also the best fuel for our bikesWink. SO keep on buying the best quality Nandu oil which is a multipurpose oil and can be used to treat our hair, brain cells even bikes. God know what  other wonders nandu oil can doShocked. I think it can also treat our heart and fight agaist viren, cause when i was following viren at night i was about to fall for his charms but nandu hair oil did the magic and stoped me.

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Shana with your clue I started following DD and you are right she is trying to play a game against Nivedita only. But I want more detail report on her. This matter is worsing as every member is suffering from dual personlity on one hand helping each other on other playing against each other. Shana good work till now I want you to move more closer with your mission

Girls we need to look after other members too Like Vandana, Sid, BS in any case they are found to be involved too. Though till now No such reports against them are found but still I want Ketty you to start following these members too.

I have confirmed JAAL to be completely innocent in this regard they are suffering from most evil planner syndrome and except stalking Sid Nivi they can't actually plan any dreadful games.

Shova thanks for Nandu hairoil even I found it effective against Viren and when I look more closely on him and Sharmilla. Sharmilla is know to be Viren's step mother who had an affair with Bhuvan and she is mother of Sid whom she replaced with JAAL's son Aditya which she gave to HL and PT to take care of him. Before I could hear more they left the place on Viren's bike I am guessing now even Aditiya or Sharmilla may also be involved in game

Edited by sharma.nat - 19 December 2010 at 1:29pm

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rachu and Shova for your new clues about Bhuvan ka atma and Viren Sood. Since you guys are busy in investigating Viren Sood and his whereabouts, I am going to follow Bhuvan ka atma. You know Viren Sood, he is too hot to handle. You guys carry on with him. Since I'm a human being and Bhuvan is an atma, ya hang on, I'm having hard time to follow him. I have a "Matrix" operator which traces atma, and I'm using that to keep track on Bhuvan. And the investigation is partly successful. I saw him after speaking with Nivi, he goes to Vandana's room. Then he consults with her. You know after Bhuvan's death VD is the one who the main sufferer, VD loves Bhuvan so much, she misses her all the time. So also perfect reason to plan against Keshav Sharma coz of him VD has to lead her her life alone. Therefore VD only called Bhuvan's atma and asked him to take revenge against Keshav Sharma. Thats why Bhuvan is manipulating Nivi, who is Keshav's daughter. You know its so pathetic. And all the time VD herself behaves (acting actually) with Nivi so nicely so that Nivi will never suspect VD. So, our psychotic investigation team we have one more prime suspect Vandana. She is the main culprit. Please my dear group members pay attention to it. Lets think a while and try to unfold further.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Honestly, dear PIs and psychosis post doc fellows, I go for dinner (forced) and come back to see so much progress in the investigation, I am alarmed, I feel like I've been away for years instead of a couple of hours......

PI Shoveeeeeee, jaanu, I am so THRILLED to see you, finally we meet......HugHugHugHugHugHug *hugging Shovee tight*

PI Shana, PI Rachu, wow, I'm trying to analyse all the clues you have unearthed and the  other theories. Give me a momentROFL

And PI Ketty, may I say how amazing I find your theory. Am still rofling...ROFLROFLROFL Awesome KettyEmbarrassed

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Rach. My name is not in there. I thought we were always partners in crime so y not in this one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top