Create problems for herself
Never want to smile try to do something to make herself crying
Revenge from Soods 

How can she do
Place things herself and see them get scared of those things
Even scare other persons with that
Report is their she has one assistant involved search is still going on

My team members give your views on this 

Hmmm...*thinking cap on* I think this is possible PI (Psychotic Investigator) RachuLOL

My investigation has uncovered a startling fact.

I was stalking one "very suspicious looking person" (hereby referred to as "psychotic suspect or PS 1" last night.

PS 1 was draped in black robes with a balaclava (hmmm, definitely suspiciousLOL) and was stalking ......VirenEmbarrassed So, I stalked PS1. I finally caught up with PS 1 outside a night club where he was refused admission on grounds that he was too short and "oily love curls"LOL 

I tried to cross question PS 1 using the "good cop-bad cop" technique but suddenly.....someone drove up and pulled PS 1 into a car (it was so dark couldn't get the number but it was an Audi....) and just drove on full speed....

So, I think that the assistant of Nivi could be ....N, the BLOL

No, I am thinking that the assistant of N, the B could be someone who can throw some light on this issue....So, I am going to investigate that further....See you in a bit....LOL

Report says that one of our psychotic investigation members by name Ashi shed some light on the assistant of the prime suspect. Then I followed a bit further and kept eye on Nandu the curly, oily-hair stylist. Meri dimag ghum gei, pata hai kiun? I have found out Lajwanti there, and she is the right hand of the PS 1. Oh my god, then I wore my thinking cap like my partner Ashi. Ummm Lajwanti has to take revenge against Sood, why? Its obvious right, VirNadu yar. Abh samaj mein aaya, kaha ka paani kaha tak aa gaya. OMG anyone of our team please give me some clue.Dead
Yes psychotic investigator  shana, i have also looked further into the investigation and i also uncovered more shocking news. Lajwanti is surely after revenge on the sood for Virendu but wait there is more shocking news. I followed all the oily hair tracks and it led me to the store room where i found an additional member who is also part of this suspect list. To my utter shock I saw that helping this gang of Nandu bandu,  and lajwanti is non other than Lalji . Lalji is also involved in this matter as much as them. But the reasons remain un certain and further investigation is needed.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

So my investigating team has found 2 suspect

Divya Sidarth Sood

Married to Sidharth sood
Sister of Nividita Viren Sood

Disease:
Numerous
Short term memory pschosis, Sid psychosis, Dumbness psychosis and multiple personality disorder.

REASONS
Can't think anything else Sid
Can be manipulated easily so Nivi might have included her in her plan

How she can do this
Stalk behind Nivi, Go to her room when no one there, saw bedsheet and pillow 2 times on Sofa and realized second time that NivRen not sleeping together

ANISHA I waiting for your report on
MAJOR PRIME SUSPECT
Viren sood

Oky mastermind Rachu jannu, I have worked a bit on your second suspect DD too. You said that DD might be involved in Nivi's plan. But then how can she (DD) even stalk her boss (Nivi)? Then one idea came to my mind, let me stalk her. You know what I found out. DD gets up every morning and uses her brain (whatever is left, though I know its empty) and choses which psychosis to follow for the whole day and just pick that one and go on for the day. The 1st time when DD stalked Nivi's room she had Sid-psychosis, therefore she could not see anything. But the second time she had other than Sid-psychosis, therefore she did see something that NivRen not sleeping together.LOL

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

So my investigating team has found 2 suspect

Divya Sidarth Sood

Married to Sidharth sood
Sister of Nividita Viren Sood

Disease:
Numerous
Short term memory pschosis, Sid psychosis, Dumbness psychosis and multiple personality disorder.

REASONS
Can't think anything else Sid
Can be manipulated easily so Nivi might have included her in her plan

How she can do this
Stalk behind Nivi, Go to her room when no one there, saw bedsheet and pillow 2 times on Sofa and realized second time that NivRen not sleeping together

ANISHA I waiting for your report on
MAJOR PRIME SUSPECT
Viren sood

Oky mastermind Rachu jannu, I have worked a bit on your second suspect DD too. You said that DD might be involved in Nivi's plan. But then how can she (DD) even stalk her boss (Nivi)? Then one idea came to my mind, let me stalk her. You know what I found out. DD gets up every morning and uses her brain (whatever is left, though I know its empty) and choses which psychosis to follow for the whole day and just pick that one and go on for the day. The 1st time when DD stalked Nivi's room she had Sid-psychosis, therefore she could not see anything. But the second time she had other than Sid-psychosis, therefore she did see something that NivRen not sleeping together.LOL
OH my goddd Sanu ur tooo good ROFL

Hang on i also found another suspect, how can we forget Bhuvan??? he is the mastermine behind all this rite?? Rachu its up to you to create the suspect list of Bhuvan, Nandu bandu and lalji and we the psychotic investigator team will look into this investigation further.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

So my investigating team members are right now following 3 other suspects can be assisting the 2 sisters in the Mission

Name: Nandu mere Bandu
Lajwanti
Lalji

Reasons:
Nandu original reason his love for Sid and Viren which they didn't notice
Lajwanti suspecting Virenandu relation
Lalji obvious reason he loved CC but she married JW for money ditching him and so now want revenge from Sood

Working
Joined hand with Sharma sisters and help them to take revenge on Soods
This which earlier sounded as small 2 person's work coming out to be dangerous racket planning to destroy the sood house hold

Further investigation is required
Shana good point added Divya do think about which psychosis she will follow for that day before going behind Nividita Viren sood. I want the details of her disorders very soon.

shana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

So my investigating team members are right now following 3 other suspects can be assisting the 2 sisters in the Mission

Name: Nandu mere Bandu
Lajwanti
Lalji

Reasons:
Nandu original reason his love for Sid and Viren which they didn't notice
Lajwanti suspecting Virenandu relation
Lalji obvious reason he loved CC but she married JW for money ditching him and so now want revenge from Sood

Working
Joined hand with Sharma sisters and help them to take revenge on Soods
This which earlier sounded as small 2 person's work coming out to be dangerous racket planning to destroy the sood house hold

Further investigation is required
Shana good point added Divya do think about which psychosis she will follow for that day before going behind Nividita Viren sood. I want the details of her disorders very soon.
PI rachu, i put my best psychotic investigator cap on and went to hunt lalji as his actions were suspicious to me. I followed his brightly coloured hat which led the way to the dark store room. There i saw lalji doing something with the ancient telephone that we saw nivi talking to eirlier in the episode. I was so confused but decided to wait and see what he was about to do, then lalji moved to a covered frame and uncovered a shocking picture of CC (  just the sight of CC knoked me off my feet and had to take my dose of  hair oil and rub it on my hair to gain strenght) . Lalji said to the photo of CC that he was soo in love with her and obsessed with her but his dreamed shattered when she married to JW and from then on he decided to remain single but now he has found a true love. the name of his new true love will shock you guys so i warn you all to have your hair oil ready just incaseWink. Anyways he continued and said that now he has found the perfect girl for himself it is non other than NIVI!!!Shocked at the first sight of her when they moved into the sood house his heart fell for Nivi but when she married off to viren he was again heartbroken but this time he decided enough is enough and he will not remain single so  he will have nivi under any cost. That is why he decided to join nivi with this mission for revenge and at the same time geting revenge on CC he will get close to his love. 

Now it explains the mysterious calls Nivi kept on getting in the store room. It was lalji trying to call her but since the phone was soo ancient the lines were not working and nivi couldnt hear him. So lalji was fixing the cables so he could talk with nivi when she is all alone in the store room prepraing for her plan.

so my PI team we have another psycotic lover on the loose and this time its lalji so god knows what he will do. SO i want my team to look into this matter ASAP and if u cant find lalji just look for a very bright colour and you will spot his hat and then can stalk him and see his action and report to PI rachu so she can add it to our psycotic investigation book.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
My investigation lead me to another suspect, no other that our YD, I followed her and found out that this is all masterplan of nivi to make her crying and suffering more believable. She is blackmailing YD that if she doesn't do as she said she will tell her zombie sister that YD never wanted her to marry Sid and make sure that DD stalk her to death.

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Shova that was shocking revealiation omg you got good information about lalji oh god I got the clue about our major Prime suspect Viren Sood

Name: Viren Bhuvan/Jawaher SoodDay Dreaming

Married to Nividita Viren Sood

Disorder: Protect Nivi psychotic disorder, Severe Dadaji/Father revenge disorder

Reasons:

He came to know he was swapped with Sid by his father JW and sent to boarding away from the family
He saw JW killing his father Bhuvan and couldn't save him lost mental balance
Dadaji got heart attack due to JW

Work process:
Direct person under guidance of Bhuvan sood and demonstrate his plan to his right hand i.e. Mrs. Nividita Viren SoodEmbarrassed. In between flirting tooLOL but again back to mission.
Follow sometime to check whether everything going according to plan

Still more investigation is required in this matter I want give special attention to this suspect. But beware team he is magical and very smart can decieve you anytime and you may end up dreaming about him forgetting investigation so I want you to take special care of your heart while following this suspect. I couldn't control muchEmbarrassed

Edited by sharma.nat - 19 December 2010 at 12:46pm

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Ketty upon reading your latest investigation i also went on my duty to figure out just why Nivi is doing all this, is she really or is there someone more upperhand that is playing with her mind. So my psychotic team we have a serious investigation on our hand, i just found out somethin way beyond this world.  ok i was as usual on my duty following oily hair tracks and bright caps and then i noticed another odd dim light. I followed the light thinking that mabye lalji has changed his bright cap to something more light, i followed the dim light to Nivren bedroom and saw that nivi was only in that room ( anisha you better investigate on Viren now, i wonder where he went so late at night). The dim light just walked over to nivi's side and whispered into her ears somethings which i did not hearConfused. When the odd dim figure was coming out of the room i noticed a very familar faceShocked It was non other than Bhuvan. If all my facts are correct i am sure he is dead so it must be bhuvan's atma. I followed his atma and came once again to the famous store room( man what is it with all the culprit going into the store room???). There Bhuvan laughed in his evil laughter and was looking out of the broken store room window. I moved a bit closer and followed what he was looking at and saw he was looking at the sharma house. Then i heard Bhuvan say " kashave i am back and this time not as your best friend but as your worse enemy. Just cause of you i am a atma, cause of you i am dead, if it wasnt for you being my best friend i would have never gone to help you and be dead in the process. Now i am dead and cant do anything for revenge so what better way to use you daughter against you. I am the mastermind behind all this revenge plan, i whisper all my plans to nivi every night. When she wakes up she has all these hatred within her and this leads her to plan the revenge that i always wanted"

So guys i need you all to follow Bhuvan's atma now and investigate further.

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 12:57pm

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top