Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 3)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
DD-psychosis theory cum story:
Once upon a time there was a girl called Divya Sharma. She got such a caring, overprotecting mother that she never had to cry for anything OR she would wish for everything whatever she thinks its hers. Never mind she is just an spoilt brat. She used to have a bit of brain and even she had used it sometimes for Mrs. Chanchal Jawahar Sood. She used to be fun loving girl, used to care for her sister Nivedita Sharma too. She forgot about her childhood friend Sidharth Sood, and at a first glance she did not like the attitude of Sid.

Now scene change so the color of her too.
Suddenly she fell in love with Sid. Everything has changed in her. HaiErmm she cannot see anybody than Sid nowadays. She mistakes her sister too just because Nivi is Sid's best friend, Nivi cares a lot for Sid. (But the truth is that Nivi cares for everybody.) But being a blind lover for Sid, nowadays Div does not see anything.LOL Even Div did loose her memory too OR may be she became deaf at that moment when Sid confessed his love for Putul in front of Div.Wink

Anyways by hook or crook, after cooking of so many
hotchpotch dishes by her mother Hemlata and CC finally Div has become Sood bahu that too wife of Sid who is the single piece she can see.LOL At the same time the story has taken a U turn. Nivedita Sharma is also a Sood bahu now, Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood. Aare Viren ko bhi dekho got some manipulation trick from her mother CC and got his love Nivi. Till now so far so good. Actually DD-psychosis started earlier when DD fell for Sid. Now DD cannot bear anybody around Sid, aare abh to usse haq hai na legally she is Sid's wife. Nowadays easily DD becomes the part of CC's manipulation. Psychosis the most dangerous diseases is the reason or keya. And the result is Nivi's sufferings. DD is in the state of psychotic behavior, its a continuous process, never now whats going to happen. So be warned of DD-psychosis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Some more reasons for Nivi being prime susptect.

Nivi's target is not only JAAL parivar but also Sid and Vandana. Sid ruined her picture when she was kid and made fun of her. Vandana didn't stop YD and CC for taunting Nivi's mom. First she wanted to marry Sid but when she saw DD falling for him, her mastermid came up with a perfect plan to kill two birds with one stone. She got her maha psycho sis married to Sid, and now DD can take care of torturing Ms. Goody's family and she can concentrate fully on JAAL parivar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

FIRST PRIME SUSPECT: Nividita Viren Sood

Married to Viren sood
Disease: Overly crying syndrome with split personalitiy syndrome

Reasons specified
Create problems for herself
Never want to smile try to do something to make herself crying
Revenge from Soods 

How can she do
Place things herself and see them get scared of those things
Even scare other persons with that
Report is their she has one assistant involved search is still going on

My team members give your views on this 

Hmmm...*thinking cap on* I think this is possible PI (Psychotic Investigator) RachuLOL

My investigation has uncovered a startling fact.

I was stalking one "very suspicious looking person" (hereby referred to as "psychotic suspect or PS 1" last night.

PS 1 was draped in black robes with a balaclava (hmmm, definitely suspiciousLOL) and was stalking ......VirenEmbarrassed So, I stalked PS1. I finally caught up with PS 1 outside a night club where he was refused admission on grounds that he was too short and "oily love curls"LOL 

I tried to cross question PS 1 using the "good cop-bad cop" technique but suddenly.....someone drove up and pulled PS 1 into a car (it was so dark couldn't get the number but it was an Audi....) and just drove on full speed....

So, I think that the assistant of Nivi could be ....N, the BLOL

No, I am thinking that the assistant of N, the B could be someone who can throw some light on this issue....So, I am going to investigate that further....See you in a bit....LOL

shana_83gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Married to Viren sood

Reasons specified
Revenge from Soods 

How can she do

Sorry Rachu, I thought of DD being the topper in the Sood-pyschosis. So I started giving my facts on DD. Momentarily I forgot our mastermind Rachu jannu. You got the prime suspect. Oky I am now collecting my evidences for the prime suspect. Wait and watch.Wink

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Some more reasons for Nivi being prime susptect.

Nivi's target is not only JAAL parivar but also Sid and Vandana. Sid ruined her picture when she was kid and made fun of her. Vandana didn't stop YD and CC for taunting Nivi's mom. First she wanted to marry Sid but when she saw DD falling for him, her mastermid came up with a perfect plan to kill two birds with one stone. She got her maha psycho sis married to Sid, and now DD can take care of torturing Ms. Goody's family and she can concentrate fully on JAAL parivar.

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
KETTY this is the most wonderful explaination anyone can think of I really love you jaan. You actually made my day sweetu.

Shana loved your theory about Divya too. So we can easily predict that both sisters are working together on plan to ruin the complete Sood family

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

So my investigating team has found 2 suspect

Divya Sidarth Sood

Married to Sidharth sood
Sister of Nividita Viren Sood

Disease:
Numerous
Short term memory pschosis, Sid psychosis, Dumbness psychosis and multiple personality disorder.

REASONS
Can't think anything else Sid
Can be manipulated easily so Nivi might have included her in her plan

How she can do this
Stalk behind Nivi, Go to her room when no one there, saw bedsheet and pillow 2 times on Sofa and realized second time that NivRen not sleeping together

ANISHA I waiting for your report on
MAJOR PRIME SUSPECT
Viren sood

Edited by sharma.nat - 19 December 2010 at 11:37am

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Aashvee sweetie you are stalking N the B again. LOL Hun hurry up can't wait to find who was driving Audi and saved N the B from your changool. LOL

shana_83aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Married to Viren sood

Reasons specified
Revenge from Soods 

How can she do

Hmmm...*thinking cap on* I think this is possible PI (Psychotic Investigator) RachuLOL

My investigation has uncovered a startling fact.

I was stalking one "very suspicious looking person" (hereby referred to as "psychotic suspect or PS 1" last night.

PS 1 was draped in black robes with a balaclava (hmmm, definitely suspiciousLOL) and was stalking ......VirenEmbarrassed So, I stalked PS1. I finally caught up with PS 1 outside a night club where he was refused admission on grounds that he was too short and "oily love curls"LOL 

I tried to cross question PS 1 using the "good cop-bad cop" technique but suddenly.....someone drove up and pulled PS 1 into a car (it was so dark couldn't get the number but it was an Audi....) and just drove on full speed....

So, I think that the assistant of Nivi could be ....N, the BLOL

No, I am thinking that the assistant of N, the B could be someone who can throw some light on this issue....So, I am going to investigate that further....See you in a bit....LOL

Report says that one of our psychotic investigation members by name Ashi shed some light on the assistant of the prime suspect. Then I followed a bit further and kept eye on Nandu the curly, oily-hair stylist. Meri dimag ghum gei, pata hai kiun? I have found out Lajwanti there, and she is the right hand of the PS 1. Oh my god, then I wore my thinking cap like my partner Ashi. Ummm Lajwanti has to take revenge against Sood, why? Its obvious right, VirNadu yar. Abh samaj mein aaya, kaha ka paani kaha tak aa gaya. OMG anyone of our team please give me some clue.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top