Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 18)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveee, you really crack me up jaanuROFLROFLROFL That's absolutely hilariousROFL Your friend must be seriously wondering what's happening.....

You know what, by any chance if any rishta comes for you and the guy's name is Viren, I think you will say "yes" even before meeting the guy, Shoveeee jaanuROFL

Anyway, it's official...we have crossed over....morphed...into total psychos. And I think our dreamy prime suspect will join us soon....ROFL

Love you JaanuHug
ashvu u know me soo wellBig smile yes i will say yes as soon as i heare the name viren but more then me having a reaction i think then my mom will freak out when she hears the name viren lolz.

yaar what else do u expect from me, i have such a psyco mind and i can say anything any time.

Yep want my viruuuu to join us in our psyco world. lolz. yep you know we should all get certificates indicating that we have reached the highest possible level of Psyco.

but wanna say that guy on the us was soo weird but i should have asked his name rite incaseWink

LOL you mean "OUR Viru, don't you Jaanuuuuu?"Evil Smile ROFL

Oh! and definitely you should have asked for his name. Shovee jaanu....did you check the colour of his eyes at least????? Was he a human or a Vampire or a bot????LOL

My mind is so blank even now, can't get any thoughts about our investigation PI Shoveee....Where's your shocking revelation???LOL

3 hours and 47 minutes....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

[

Oh! and definitely you should have asked for his name. Shovee jaanu....did you check the colour of his eyes at least????? Was he a human or a Vampire or a bot????LOL

My mind is so blank even now, can't get any thoughts about our investigation PI Shoveee....Where's your shocking revelation???LOL

yes yes i ment our viruu i dont mind sharing him with u guys but i will spend more time with him then u guys, u can have him only when his eye clour changes or when is with warewolf lady sharmilaROFLROFL
ahahaha i was soo shocked and freaked out about his behaviour that i didnt even look at his face to see if he was handsome or notEmbarrassed lolz. but now that i think about it i think he is a bot ( by the way what is a bot????ROFLROFLROFLROFL)

i did find shocking discoveries but it was soo shocking that it made my mind blank now as well and now i am sufering short term memory loss like divya ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I will have nandu oil and if i remember the incident then i will let you know inspector sir. over and out.,

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

[

yes yes i ment our viruu i dont mind sharing him with u guys but i will spend more time with him then u guys, u can have him only when his eye clour changes or when is with warewolf lady sharmilaROFLROFL
ahahaha i was soo shocked and freaked out about his behaviour that i didnt even look at his face to see if he was handsome or notEmbarrassed lolz. but now that i think about it i think he is a bot ( by the way what is a bot????ROFL)

i did find shocking discoveries but it was soo shocking that it made my mind blank now as well and now i am sufering short term memory loss like divya ROFL

I will have nandu oil and if i remember the incident then i will let you know inspector sir. over and out.,

I meant a "robot"ROFL But I think it actually means some kind of virus (computer malware) or something. 

Oh! please let me know when you remember shocking revelation....I need something to pull me out of this depressionCry

2 hours 42 minutes....Confused

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 20 December 2010 at 6:06am

NivRenDeewani

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Suspect     : Siddharth Sood
Accused of : Stalking Nivedita

Possible Reasons for the Crime

• To take revenge on Nivedita for dumping him and making him marry Divya instead by causing troubles for her
  • To make sure that Nivedita is not getting close with Viren by creating problems in her life
  • To make Nivedita mad... Because if Nivedita cannot be his she should not be anyone else's either.
  • To take revenge on Viren who is the son of Enemy (Jaal) because of whom he lost his father and Nivedita
  • To take revenge on Viren for being the reason why Nivi dumped him and for marrying her by causing problems in their married life
  • To chase Nivedita away from Sood House so that he can move on with his life with Divya as promised to his Mom
  • To chase Nivedita away from Sood House where she is troubled and insulted by family members so that she could be happy in life.
  • To chase NivRen away from Sood House by making Viren suspect on family members for Nivedita's troubles so that Siddharth does not share house or Business with Viren
Expected Outcome
  • Keeping Nivi away from Viren
  • For keeping Nivi away from Sood House so that Siddharth can move on with his married life and she could be happy with her life too
  • To keep Viren away from Home and Business by creating problems in Nivedita's life
  • Taking Revenge on Nivedita by creating problems in her life and making her 'crazy' so that Viren would dump her too
Conclusion : Siddharth may be Guilty

Siddharth may not be able to digest the fact that Nivedita dumped him for Viren and did not leave him any option other than marrying her sister Divya. How can he let Nivi to be happy when he is unhappy with his life? If he is suffering then Nivedita should suffer too! If Nivi is not his, she should not be Viren's either. Also with Nivedita around it is difficult for Siddharth to forget her and move on with his marriage to Divya. Siddharth also might not want Viren to be part of the Sood Family and Business and the best way to do that is by causing troubles to Nivedita and create an impression that the family members are involved in doing so.Also causing troubles in the lives of Nivren and seeing their son suffer is the best way to make Jaal pay for their deeds of making him lose his father and being the reason why Nivedita dumped him.

Other things to note about Siddharth
  • Siddharth is known to be madly in love with Nivedita and may go to any extent to get her back/ see her happy.
  • Siddharth hates Jaal for their misdeeds but not able to do anything about it
Note : I would explore the time and circumstances when Nivedita was stalked and the possible chances of Siddharth's involvement in the Crime later on after doing a general analysis of all characters. Anyways, feel free to give your Opinions as to why you think Siddharth is involved/not involved in the Crime .

Also Check out my Analysis of Viren and Divya on Page 16

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 December 2010 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey jaan Anamika you are doing mindblowing job great work we will soon reach the culprit with your detailed reports on every suspect of the house.

NivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey jaan Anamika you are doing mindblowing job great work we will soon reach the culprit with your detailed reports on every suspect of the house.

Happy you liked it!

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Janeman no one is consulting on Chanchal the innocent witch as she wants to save Nivi from the stalker and trying really hard for her plans to work but couldn't do that as its not of any help can anyone of you help her sweeties.

NivRenDeewani

Go to top