India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 17)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hey my nuts how r u all doing with the investigation. Im so happy you guys have done so much work. I will read all the post and then give my latest findings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaAnamikaSJain

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
PI Shoveeee..............Oh! Jaaaaannnnnnuuuuuuu.......Hug My mind is so blank at the moment, I just can't wait for the episode.....5 hours and 30 minutes, I am so happy you are here jaanuEmbarrassed

MPIO Anamika, Hug 

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 20 December 2010 at 2:08am

NivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJain

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

PI Shoveeee..............Oh! Jaaaaannnnnnuuuuuuu.......Hug My mind is so blank at the moment, I just can't wait for the episode.....5 hours and 30 minutes, I am so happy you are here jaanuEmbarrassed

MPIO Anamika, Hug 
yep im here and with some shocking news but wanna ask how long will u stay online for cause first i gotta go and pray.
Anamika great work darling so proud of u!!!

oh by the ashvuu take nandu oil it will work wondersWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
PI Shoveee, I will wait for you ......to come and shock us JaanuLOLLOL
My mind is so blank, I need some shocks to jumpstart it....LOL

I am waiting for another segment, hope they show us one soon, or I will really go mad today.... 5 hours and 5 minutes to go....LOL

Nandu multipurpose and multifaceted oily love oil....ROFL Shoveee, you deserve the Nobel Prize for this Oil jaanu....It is So amazing, the solution to all ailments....whether magical, self induced or accidentalLOL

MPIO Anamika, looking forward to your IRs (Inv. reportsLOL) on the other suspects as wellLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 20 December 2010 at 2:28am
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Ashvu thanks for liking my oil idea but i love ur mini atma idea still not over itLOL

Ashvu my Ashvuu i have to tell you something really funny that happned to me first. Im still recovering from my exprence. Well i went to uni after chatting with you guys and there i came to this forumn and was chatting still and was laughing out loud and the whole world was staring at me but that was still normal, then i headed home nd the whole way i was just thinking about this investigation and Nivren, mr.duki atma, mini atma etc.... with a huge smile on my face. The whole bus ride was such a tourture cause i tried so hard to hide my smile but failed. I was smiling and this guy on the bus though i was smiling at him so he sat down and started flirting with me yuckDead and i was like errmmm sir i think your mistaken my smile i wasnt smiling at you rather i was thinking about my ture love whom i am married to for 6 yrs ( had to lie cause he was getting out of hands) and he just frowned and left me. Thank god. then i came home and was sooo tired cause i only got 2hr of sleep (cause i was chatting with u guys) and just dossed off to sleep thinking about all the things we discussed. Then after 2-3 hr later i get a phone call and still in my sleep mood i pick it up saying "PI what did you find out about my darling Viren, what is gonna happen on monday , just cant wait to see my virens face..." and then i hear on the other line " errr shova are you allrite there darling?? Im no Viren or PI did you forget you friend allready. and who is this Viren of your?? i never knew you were in a realatioship!!". OMG when i heard that i was fully wake and came back to my senses and relised i wasnt dreaming at all and that my friend had rung me up. That was soooooo embarasing, poor friend she phoned me to ask if i would like to go out for a walk and there i freked her out with my nonsence talks.

I later went out for a walk even though she was un sure if i was well or not. And the whole way she bugged me to find out if i was really in a relationship with viren ahahahahah. now i have her and my mum on my back.LOL

so now you guys know how much of a freak i am. and how much i am excited about monday epi, ashvu keep on counting down the time.

aashvee.rahejaAnamikaSJain

sanjanasiri Groupbie
sanjanasiri
sanjanasiri

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
nice articel.......

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Shoveee, you really crack me up jaanuROFLROFLROFL That's absolutely hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL Your friend must be seriously wondering what's happening.....

You know what, by any chance if any rishta comes for you and the guy's name is Viren, I think you will say "yes" even before meeting the guy, Shoveeee jaanuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anyway, it's official...we have crossed over....morphed...into total psychos. And I think our dreamy prime suspect will join us soon....ROFL

Love you JaanuHug

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveee, you really crack me up jaanuROFLROFLROFL That's absolutely hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL Your friend must be seriously wondering what's happening.....

You know what, by any chance if any rishta comes for you and the guy's name is Viren, I think you will say "yes" even before meeting the guy, Shoveeee jaanuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anyway, it's official...we have crossed over....morphed...into total psychos. And I think our dreamy prime suspect will join us soon....ROFL

Love you JaanuHug
ashvu u know me soo wellBig smile yes i will say yes as soon as i heare the name viren but more then me having a reaction i think then my mom will freak out when she hears the name viren lolz.

yaar what else do u expect from me, i have such a psyco mind and i can say anything any time.

Yep want my viruuuu to join us in our psyco world. lolz. yep you know we should all get certificates indicating that we have reached the highest possible level of Psyco.

but wanna say that guy on the us was soo weird but i should have asked his name rite incaseWink

aashvee.raheja

Go to top