India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 16)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@Anamika: your motives for each character carry a lot of validity and gives each one ample reason for acting out and disrupting each others lives and harming one another. However, J/k aside, Nivi truly is the one character who really is full of goodness and lacks envy so she won't use manipulative methods even against herself.

Edited by asyadada - 19 December 2010 at 9:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@Anamika: You've come up with valid motives for each of our major characters in taking revenge against poor Nivi. However, as for Nivi herself, well I feel that she is the only character who is truly GOOD and wishes the best for everyone except herself, so she would be the only I would rule out.

Edited by asyadada - 19 December 2010 at 9:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@ asyadada You may be right. But I would not rule out anyone when investigating on a Crime or be partial to anyone including my favorite character Viren. Many times the Criminals are those whom we least expect them to be. Nivedita may look innocent but she does have a very strong motive for wanting to seek revenge against the Sood Family. As an Investigator I would say that we should examine all possible options. Anyways, I am only listing the motive of each and every character in the Crime Scene as of now. I would go into a detailed analysis of each character based on their behavior later on.
@
sharma.nat Major Psychotic Investigating officer? That's indeed a honor! I accept the Post with all humility.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 19 December 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Suspect     : Viren Sood
Accused of :  Stalking Nivedita

Possible Reasons for the Crime

• She dumped Brother Siddharth
  • She and her Family is responsible for Dada Sahib's Condition
  • She and her Family is responsible for his Family's condition
  • Do not trust Nivedita fully as she still nurtures feelings for Siddharth
  • Do not trust that Sood Family members would behave nicely with Nivedita
  • To scare her and make her running to him for help and protection
  • To persuade Nivedita to leave the Sood House with him
  • Hurting or troubling Nivedita is a way to get back to Siddharth for being the 'preferred one'
Expected Outcome
  • To Protect Nivedita against family members
  • To make sure that Nivedita is not cheating behind his back
  • To Get Nivedita closer to Him by scaring her
  • To seek revenge on Nivedita and her family by creating troubles for her and making her 'mad'
  • To seek revenge on Siddharth by making his loved one suffer
Conclusion : Viren may be Guilty

Let's assume that Viren loves Nivedita - Viren definitely does have a strong motive for stalking Nivedita as he may have 'trust' issues because of her previous relationship with Siddharth. Despite of his best efforts, Viren has not succeeded in getting Nivedita closer to him so he might be trying to get her scared so that she comes to him. Stalking can also be a good way of knowing the whereabouts of his wife and also ensuring that she is not troubled by family members. Viren also might not want them staying with people who have always insulted them and caused them hurt. So Viren may be scaring her by stalking so that she would willingly leave the Sood House with him. That way he can keep her away from his family and also Siddharth.
Let's assume Viren hates Nivedita - Viren might want to seek revenge for ruining his family, being the reason behind Dada Sahib's condition and also dumping his brother for getting him married to cousin Divya. He may want her to pay for what she did by troubling her and driving her crazy.
Let's assume Viren hates Siddharth : Viren hates Siddharth so much that he married the girl his Brother likes to cause him pain. What can be a better way to cause Siddharth pain than making him see Nivedita in the same house every single day?  Viren may also be willing to go to the extent of causing pain to Nivedita to see Siddharth in pain.

Let's assume Viren hates Keshav and Family : Viren manipulates Keshav's daughter into marrying him as a way of taking revenge on Keshav. Viren may even want to hurt Nivedita by causing mental agony to her by stalking her and causing her troubles.

Other things to note about Viren
  • Viren is known to be madly in love with Nivedita that he may go to any extent to gain her Love and attention or Protect her
  • On the other hand, Viren is also known to be very attached to his Family in General that he would go to any extent to seek revenge on anyone who has hurt them
Note : I would explore the time and circumstances when Nivedita was stalked and the possible chances of Viren's involvement in the Crime later on after doing a general analysis of all characters. Anyways, feel free to give your Opinions as to why you think Viren is involved/not involved in the Crime .

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 December 2010 at 7:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Anamika we hadn't thought about this you are genius and you gave valid reasons against Viren Sood but this is still the suspection as we have to get very strong proofs against real culprit bUT GOOD JOB you are going in right directions and we need to form a good report on this issue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaAnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Suspect     : Divya
Accused of : Stalking Nivedita

Possible Reasons for the Crime
  • Inferiority Complex due to Nivedita's better skills of Cooking, Knowing people well etc.
  • Inferiority Complex and Jealousy because Nivedita has a supportive and loving Husband
  • Possessiveness on Siddharth and desire to keep Nivedita away from him
  • Inferiority Complex due to Siddharth's and Vandhana's love and affection towards Nivedita
  • To have a better position at the Sood House than Nivedita as Sood Khandhan Bahu
  • Suspicion on Nivedita with respect to her relationship with Siddharth and her reasons for Marriage to Viren and presence in Sood House despite of being treated badly
Expected Outcome
  • Keeping Nivi away from Siddharth
  • Causing Humiliation and Insults to Nivi by Sood Family Members by Confusing her and causing fear in her
  • To maintain better Position and Respect as Sood Family Bahu
  • To chase NivRen away from Sood House by creating suspicion in the mind of NivRen against Family Members
Conclusion : Divya may be Guilty

Divya may not be as naive or dumb as many assume. Instead she may be shrewd and selfish apart from being highly Possessive about Siddharth. Divya may be jealous of Viren's love and affection towards Nivedita when she herself has not been able to win the affections of her husband. I also have a doubt that Divya may already be aware of NivArth previous relationship and does not trust Nivedita with Siddharth.
Divya may also not be liking that despite of her best efforts to please the family members and Siddharth she is not getting praises or appreciation but Nivedita is getting it. She also might not want her negative points to affect her position as Sood House 'Badi Bahu' and thereby might be causing troubles for Nivedita.

Other things to note about Divya
She is influenced by the so called bad people like Chanchal and Hemlatha, so it is only natural that some evil rubs into Divya as well.

Note : I would explore the time and circumstances when Nivedita was stalked and the possible chances of Divya's involvement in the Crime later on after doing a general analysis of all characters. Anyways, feel free to give your Opinions as to why you think Divya is involved/not involved in the Crime .

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 December 2010 at 7:26am

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Oh! Wow! MPIO Anamika, what a wonderful and professional investigation you are doing.LOL very methodical and analytical. Today, my mind is so blank. All I can think of is that there are still 6 hours and 20 minutes to the episode. 

Anyone here has a time turner that can go to the near future perhaps....please...LOL send me one or take me with you...

NivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@ aashvee.raheja Happy you liked it Aashvee
@qse6 Hope I met your Approval with the Investigation
@sharma.nat Right!  Before zeroing on the real Culprit we need to look into all possibilities

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 December 2010 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top