Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 15)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Welcome Anamika to this thread do you want to be part of Investigating psychotics as you will be are welcome and we will like your inputs to solve this grave matter with us
Wow Ketty and Shova keep doing your mission and girls I am off to sleep for sometime may comeback if doesn't feel sleepy bye for now but don't forgot the investigation work has to go on.

Good nite Rach and yep me and ketty will surely come up with more cluesBig smile. have a lovely sleep. man i should also get some sleep but its not comming cause im on a full nivren high now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Anamika1570

According to me there is no one with a better motive of revenge than Siddharth Sood
    Want to take revenge on Nivedita for dumping him like Garbage.
    Want to take revenge for leaving no option but to marry Divya, the dumb girl.
  • Want to take revenge as she is the Wife of Enemy's son Viren Sood.
Hey anamika you wanna join us in this psyco thread?? Would love to get your input on sid and your investigations on him.

Love what you said about sid, your on to something so wanna continue with the investigation.
How can I refuse such an Offer especially when i was into investigative journalism once upon a time? I could brush my skills...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

According to me there is no one with a better motive of revenge than Siddharth Sood
    Want to take revenge on Nivedita for dumping him like Garbage.
    Want to take revenge for leaving no option but to marry Divya, the dumb girl.
  • Want to take revenge as she is the Wife of Enemy's son Viren Sood.
Hey anamika you wanna join us in this psyco thread?? Would love to get your input on sid and your investigations on him.

Love what you said about sid, your on to something so wanna continue with the investigation.
How can I refuse such an Offer especially when i was into investigative journalism once upon a time? I could brush my skills...
Thats great to hear I am sooo happyHug. by the way i am shova.

Welcome to our psyco gang darling. ok i will be wating for your excellent findings, make me proud girl. I know you willBig smile

Ok guys i better go now, i am so sorry to put this investigation on hold but while i am gone, i want ketty and anamika to continue mine and rachu's finding. Catch you nuts soon. have fun

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 7:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Welcome Anamika to this thread do you want to be part of Investigating psychotics as you will be are welcome and we will like your inputs to solve this grave matter with us
Wow Ketty and Shova keep doing your mission and girls I am off to sleep for sometime may comeback if doesn't feel sleepy bye for now but don't forgot the investigation work has to go on.

Good night sweetie. I have to go to sleep early today as well. Have to wake up early tomorrow. Don't know if I can get any sleep in all this excitement. LOL

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Ok girls I am back is there any member who is sill here on investigation guys
I came up with something girls we didn't check Bhupat sood and I came to know he is behind all this see the reasons.
  1. He had to marry YD due to her confusond charm
  2. His Son jawaher and Keshav killed his favorite son Bhuvan
  3. YD treatment with his fav. bahu was always rude
  4. Jawaher son and Keshav daugher got married ditching his favorite grandson Sidharth resulting him marry Dumbest psychotic Divya
  5. He got heart attack due to JAAL and Keshav's enimity

He got major reasons to take revenge on both Sood and Sharma family so he is actually the major Mastermind of all this.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJain

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
You girls and your theories are so funny! Thanks for the entertaining reading AND I'm hoping that some of your investigative opinions do come true!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I would start with a General Analysis of the List of Suspects and their Motives of Revenge and then move on to a more specific analysis. So here I come

Viren Sood
  • To take revenge on Siddharth for breaking Nivedita's Heart
  • To take revenge on Chanchal, Jawahar and Yashodhara for troubling and insulting Nivedita
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for dumping his Brother Siddharth
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for Keshav's deeds and his family's Plight in Sood House
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for Dadaji's condition
  • To take revenge against Sood Family (especially Yashodhara) for her second grade treatment towards him
  • To take revenge on Siddharth for being Family's Ladla and position in family and business
  • To take revenge on Divya for being Nivedita's prime cause of troubles
Nivedita
  • To take revenge on Siddharth for dumping her and opting for Divya di
  • To take revenge on Siddharth and the whole Sood Khandhan for her fathers insults
  • To take revenge on Chanchal and Jawahar for their misdeeds what can be a better way than marrying their son and make him suffer?
  • To take revenge on Hemlatha and Divya by ensuring that Divya suffers in her married life
Siddharth Sood
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for dumping him
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for making him marry Divya
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for marrying someone else
  • To take revenge on Viren for marrying his love
  • To take revenge on JAL for his fathers death and Keshav's insults
Divya
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for her influence on Siddharth
  • Jealousy towards Nivedita that she has a supportive and loving Husband
  • Jealousy towards Nivedita because of her skills of cooking, understanding people well etc..
Chanchal
  • To take revenge on Siddharth for controlling the Sood Business by making his married life hell
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for marrying son Viren
  • To take revenge on Nivedita and Keshav for being the reason for the secondary treatment received by JAL at Home and Business
  • To take revenge on Siddharth and Vandhana for being Dada Sahibs favorite People
  • To take revenge on Dada Sahib for secondary treatment at Home and Business and to hide the crimes done by JAL
Jawahar
  • Same as Chanchal
Yashodhara
  • To take revenge on Keshav and Family for Son's Death and Husband's condition
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for influencing Grandson Viren and marrying him
Vandhana
  • To take revenge on Nivedita for dumping son Siddharth
  • To take revenge on Keshav for Husband's death
  • To take revenge for the second grade treatment from Yashodhara 
Dada Sahib
  • To take revenge on JAaL for the manipulation and ruining his favorite Grandson Siddharth's life

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 December 2010 at 7:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaaashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks asyda for liking our thread and Anamika wonderful reasons loved your reasons for each and every character now its your Resposibility to go in details and find the real culprit.
Due to your prior Qualification I appoint you as the Major Psychotic Investigating officer

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010AnamikaSJain

Go to top