Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 13)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by qse6

hey Rach i think we created a small problem lol no one is posting much in the nivren thread. I just checked it out and not much is happening there. We better jump to Nivren thread and get the discussion going or Nivren atma will hunt us.
Ok Jaan as you say we should go with our NivRen special moments on KC
we can keep discussion going on both threads. I admitt i didnt contribute much on Nivren thread today so feel bad for that. But lets not also stop our investigation. we will do both things at onceBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Thanks Rach and Shova. And as far as S. is concerned uss pay tu meri nazar pehlay din say coz for me he was the biggest suspect and what I found out is amazing. U guys won't believ it. Actually he is really jealous of Viren coz Viren has been living all his life the way he wanted to and S. got stuck with the family and the business and above all Viren also took the love of his life. So he is trying to harm Nivi so that when Viren fails to protect Nivi he can step in and try to protect her and then she can be closer to him once again. So him and Nadu r working on this one together. Nandu for Viren and S. for Nivi.

OMG Zarmeen i knew i could count on you great job. Hmm so nandu is working for both Sid and Nivi or only for sid???
ahahah im am not at all surprised to see sid jelous of viren, so like mr.dukhi atma. You see i also couldnt resist and i also investigated on sid and found similar clues to you. You r correct he was always jelouse from the first day viren was sent away. Sid never wanated any responsibility and ezpeccially didnt wanna be in the same house as the evil witch VD so he really envy Viren. But when he got stuck in the psyco sood house thats when he transformed into mr.dukhi atma and now he is after revenge on viren cause viren had the freedome whereas he had to be stuck and sulk all day. Now what will our dukhi atma do to get revenge on viren????? Put you thinking caps on guys

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Wow Zarmeen and Shova good observation guys actually I also found that because Sid was previously stucked in psycho house and now got married to more Psyco girl so he is really Jealous of Viren and his freedom and want to take revenge from him. But he doesn't know his psyco family and wife is completely fida on him and will not leave him for 7 janams what ever he do.

On the other hand Viren is free as everyone including the Psyco family or his wife is ready to leave him the moment he wish so that he can live his life alone as he wants. But see the luck he doesn't want to leave his family and wife both how is going to do is the next question

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Wow Zarmeen and Shova good observation guys actually I also found that because Sid was previously stucked in psycho house and now got married to more Psyco girl so he is really Jealous of Viren and his freedom and want to take revenge from him. But he doesn't know his psyco family and wife is completely fida on him and will not leave him for 7 janams what ever he do.

On the other hand Viren is free as everyone including the Psyco family or his wife is ready to leave him the moment he wish so that he can live his life alone as he wants. But see the luck he doesn't want to leave his family and wife both how is going to do is the next question

Simple answer just have to swap both atma's and both sid and viren will be happy. Big smile but now the is howConfused do we know any switching atma spell???

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

PI Rachu, Shovee, Ketty, Shana and Zarmee, I have to report one more suspect......:

Yes, it is none other than NT Daadi.

See, Years before, Bhupat Sood was in love with NT. And NT was in love with Bhupat. And Bhupat was to marry NT. Then, YD, who is actually NTs cousin sisterShocked came to Shimla for a holiday. And she fell in love with Bhupat at first sight.

And she was very jealous of NT. At that time, Bhupat's best friend had also come to Shimla for attending Bhpat and NTs wedding.

Bhupat's best friend (let's call him Mr. Sharma) fell madly in love with YD. And it was decided that ek hi mandap mein dono shaadi kar di jaayegi.

And YD used her evil dimaag and plotted and planned and on the day of the shaadi, YD used a "confundus" charm to confuse Bhupat, NT and Mr. Sharma. And the dulhas got exchanged.

The "confundus" charm was very super magical and it lasted for one whole year and in this year, bhuvan and keshav were bornShocked

After one year passed by, Bhupat and Mr. Sharma realised that they had married the wrong person but they decided that they would just move on with their lives. And in the meantime, Mr. Sharma had fallen in love with NT. And YD managed to keep putting Bhupat under love charms and keep up a charade that Bhupat loves YD very much.

But NT never forgot. And she swore VENGEANCE against YD and Bhupat and Mr. Sharma (whom she never loved)

Then, she killed Mr. Sharma (I still have to find out how) and managed to put the blame on their gardener. The gardener was given capital punishment and the gardener's wife comitted suicide. They had a grown up son, who always suspected that NT had killed her husband and put the blame on his father, thus making him lose both parents.

[That son was taken in by Bhupat and he grew up in Bhupat's house...He is.....Laljikaka....and he grew up HATING NT.]

So, fellow PIs, NT is actually psychotic and she is obsessive in her hatred towards YD and Bhupat as well. She is planning to use one of our current suspects, Nivedita, to put forward her grand plan into action. 

What is the grand plan and how she is planning to use Nivedita is something that needs further investigationLOL

Aashvee I have to give you a medal for this. Clap 'Confundus' charm ROFL ROFL ROFL I see you are watching lots of HP and Twilight now a days. LOL Wow now Laljikaka's mystery is revealed, no wonder he is behaving so weirdly. LOL

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Actually girls what I found out today we all are completely mad and suffering from huge psychotic disorder. I opened this thread for sood psychotics which end on not only Soods but Sharmas entered too and them laljikaka family with warewolf, vampire, spirits and what not. I don't know till tomorrow what we all are going to add in it.
ROFL Rachu i know we have totally lost it, especially u, ashvu, sanu,ketty and me. we are no stop comming up with wacky ideasROFLROFL. Till tomorrow only god knows what will come up within our heads.Big smile I think we need to investigate eachother's mind first to see why we are so psyco like thisROFLdont u think PI rachu??? Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL Rach I think I have check myself in rehab but first have to find out if there is any which can help me with Nivren psychosis. LOL I went out for few hours and I kept thinking about what you guys are upto and what other theories you came up with. One is more wackier than the other. ROFL
ROFL

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Okay, I have another startling discoveryShocked

The Sargi Thaali's are actually  "shape shifters" and is actually Nirmala's atmaShocked and Mr. Sharma's atmaShocked

That is why the Sargi Thalis moved from the kitchen to the storeroom. They moved themselves. Oh! Nivi, now you can stop suspecting Dukhi Atma and Prime Dreamy Suspect. They are innocent of the Sargi thali movement crime.LOL

Okay, now I am wondering how to reach the Sargi Thali's to continue my investigation. PI Shana, am waiting for your expert advice on "shape-shifting spirits" and how to investigate themLOL

PI Shovee, there is some mystery about the storeroom and I am wondering how to deal with this? Any ideas?LOL

PI Rachu, you are again ignoring meCry I will leave this investigation and get back to my former "psychotic" job of stalking youROFL

Oh yeah we were missing shape shifters. ROFL ROFL ROFL Sweetie put a warning before your posts that fasten your sit belt, age kabhi bada jatka lagane wala hai. ROFL ROFL ROFL Or Read at your own risk, you family may commit you to mental institution. ROFL ROFL ROFL

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

ROFL ROFL ROFL Rach I think I have check myself in rehab but first have to find out if there is any which can help me with Nivren psychosis. LOL I went out for few hours and I kept thinking about what you guys are upto and what other theories you came up with. One is more wackier than the other. ROFL
ROFL

Ketty thats why i said we should first investigate what is going on in our minds cause god knows what we will come up with the next minitue and i wonder where we are getting all these ideas from. I have never ever thought like the way i am thinking. I also had to come to uni and the whole bus ride i was just thinking about what u guys were coming up with. I also remembered some funny post like your , rachu's shana and ashvuuu's and starting laughing out loud and the lady next to me was like ummm darling are you ok?? and i just thought in my mind  yep i will be fine once i get into a rehabROFLROFLROFLROFL But i didnt say that to her or she would defenatly carry me to the metal hospital so i just said nop it nothing.

Go to top