India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 12)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! So...this is what happens when NivRen psychotics join forces!!! ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I've been following nandu and I belive it's him coz Nivi took Viren from him and he is not ready to share viren with anybody and as we saw the other day that he was quite upset when Viren did not give him the bouquet.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Hey my lovely and psyso PI team, how r we now. I just got to uni, but it turns out i came to uni for no reasonCry uff i wasted all that energy travelling by bus etc... and it turns out I could do the thing at home, Im soo mad now. ANyways so i am gonna haunt my uni people and then i will come back and investigate on Virsha.

Alariashana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I've been following nandu and I belive it's him coz Nivi took Viren from him and he is not ready to share viren with anybody and as we saw the other day that he was quite upset when Viren did not give him the bouquet.
Wow Zarmeen you did a wonderful job sweety now another task is to follow Sid and get details on him so that further investigations can be done

Shova so sorry about your experience but its Ok jaanam now go and do your stuffs

Thanks ashly for loving our Stories and investigation

Edited by sharma.nat - 19 December 2010 at 5:50pm

Alariashana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Hey ashi great to see you here, wanna contribute to our investigation??? Glad to have made you laughBig smile

Zarmeen great work, like rach said go and hunt sid and see if u get any clues. You better do justice to mr.dukhi atma lol

Alariashana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
hey Rach i think we created a small problem lol no one is posting much in the nivren thread. I just checked it out and not much is happening there. We better jump to Nivren thread and get the discussion going or Nivren atma will hunt us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

hey Rach i think we created a small problem lol no one is posting much in the nivren thread. I just checked it out and not much is happening there. We better jump to Nivren thread and get the discussion going or Nivren atma will hunt us.
Ok Jaan as you say we should go with our NivRen special moments on KC

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rach and Shova. And as far as S. is concerned uss pay tu meri nazar pehlay din say coz for me he was the biggest suspect and what I found out is amazing. U guys won't believ it. Actually he is really jealous of Viren coz Viren has been living all his life the way he wanted to and S. got stuck with the family and the business and above all Viren also took the love of his life. So he is trying to harm Nivi so that when Viren fails to protect Nivi he can step in and try to protect her and then she can be closer to him once again. So him and Nadu r working on this one together. Nandu for Viren and S. for Nivi.

Edited by zarmeeno - 19 December 2010 at 6:10pm

shana_83NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top