India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 11)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

sargi thali shape shiftersROFLROFL Oh my oh my what next.

Maybe the storeroom is also ome sort of un-natural thing, hmmm yep i know how u can figurre this out. Well in my mission i found that lalji's hat is truelly powerful and if a fully psyco minded peopson wares it then he/she can get immense thinking and doing power. So girl steal lalji's hat and put it on and all ur problems will be solved, oh also to get more power drink nandu oil as well as wearing lalji's cap and u will be un defitable. But use your powers wisely or else you will bare the concequenses(muhahahha evil laughter)

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 3:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
PI Shoveee, you have raised a very interesting question about lalji kaka's coloured hat. I am using my psychotic thinking capCool

I have come up with an idea and now we must investigate it.

OMG!!!!!! Guess what??????

Bhuvan's atma was very lonely and it met Nirmala's atma. And guess what, the atmas "got together" and had a mini atma. That mini atma resides in Lalji kaka's hat. And that mini atma is also a psychotic split personality.

And it controls Lalji kaka's mind. Therefore, Lalji Kaka when he wears the hat, which is actually the baby atma of Bhuvan and Nirmala's atma, becomes a psychotic evil personality. And he wants to wreak vengeance on Dukhi Atma and Nivedita because is very jealous of his "step-atma-brother and step-atma-sister"ROFL

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Ashvee and Shova you are on complete rollROFLROFLROFLROFL. I love your analysis and prediction about everything specially NT dadi and YD story, shapeshifters and Mini aatma jealous of Nivi and Sid. I am in so much shock that not able to think anymore stories after reading your deadly stories specially Ashvee's story they are outstanding and out of world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Ashvee, shana, shova and Ketty welldone for all your work. I really appriciate your work.

Girls I have a major revealiation which will shock you to death and you will not be able to come out for long time. Even I was in shock for long time and used piles of Nandu hair oil to come out of shock and I want you to use that oil too. Ok coming to my revealiation

I found out few years ago Keshav and Hemlata use to love each other but Hemlata was obsessed with Nirmala and wanted her happiness so she sacrificed her love for Nirmala and Nirmala married Keshav but circumstances forces Hemlata to marry Pratap. Both Hemlata and Nirmala gave birth to daughers and Nirmala fell in love with HL daughter so HL in her obsessive and sacrifical mode gave her daugher to Nirmala and raise Nirmala's daugher Divya. Now both mother daughter HL and Nivi are highly obsessed with Divya. Nivi got Obsession for Divya and sacrifical mode from HL and Divya got suicidal capability and dumbness from her mother Nirmala.

This thing explains why HL everytime hug Nivi after her sacrifice and marriage to Viren as she can see herself in Nivi. Why she keep on advising Divya as she doesn't want Divya to commit suiside like Nirmala. I think Nirmala got to know about past affair of Keshav and Hemlata so she committed suicide.

These evidences should also be kept in view before further investigation Shana use your magical power and try to trace whether there is any possibility of Nirmala's aatma also been involved in it as she seems to have strong agenda

Thanks Rachu jannu for your part of investigation, and assigning my part. It took me some time as you said Nirmala's atma seem to have agenda too. But after using optimum amount of Nandu oil in my "matrix" operator I could follow and trace Nirmala's atma too as I did it for Bhuvan's case (Shova jannu, Nandu oil works in my "matrix" operator too, another usage of multipurpose Nandu oil). Anyways above all I'm bit surprised. Oky Let me clarify it:

1. (Bhuvan + VD) are against Nivi to take revenge on Keshav Sharma, and for that reason they are even using Virsha against Nivi
2. On the other hand Nivi wants to take revenge on Sood. In the mean time Nivi lost her right hand DD because of DD's Sid-psychosis.
3. We too see that DD has her dumbness-psychosis too. So she cannot be helpful in any case or in any side of the gang.
4. From Rachu's investigation we see that DD is Nirmala's daughter and Nivi is HL's daughter.

So keeping in mind all the above facts, actually I followed Nirmala's atma. But it seems she is not as active as Bhuvan's atma. What she does is that she keeps on informing each and every matter to Nivi. But no clue yet whats the reason or motive behind it. But one thing is true that Nirmala's atma loves Nivi as her mother. She never made differences between DD and Nivi. But again she is timid in brain as DD. So far not so interesting findings about Nirmala's atma. As soon as I find out (if there is something astonishing), I will report it.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

PI Shoveee, you have raised a very interesting question about lalji kaka's coloured hat. I am using my psychotic thinking capCool

I have come up with an idea and now we must investigate it.

OMG!!!!!! Guess what??????

Bhuvan's atma was very lonely and it met Nirmala's atma. And guess what, the atmas "got together" and had a mini atma. That mini atma resides in Lalji kaka's hat. And that mini atma is also a psychotic split personality.

And it controls Lalji kaka's mind. Therefore, Lalji Kaka when he wears the hat, which is actually the baby atma of Bhuvan and Nirmala's atma, becomes a psychotic evil personality. And he wants to wreak vengeance on Dukhi Atma and Nivedita because is very jealous of his "step-atma-brother and step-atma-sister"ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL I have no  words. you have made me proud girlCry im soo happy i told u to investigate this matter, u have hit the jackpotROFLROFL
keep on using ur super psyco powers to investigae further.
I will be back in a while need to rush to uni to do something so will be missing you guys. If any of you go then a big hug and bye from shova's atmaHugROFLROFL

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Love you all my fellow PIs. But it's bedtime and i'm off now. [Shhhhh, I'm actually going to stalk my rachu jaanu and my shovee jaanu...shhhhh] See you tomorrow and looking forward to read many more wonderful theories, my fellow PI jaanus....Shovee, Rachu, Ketty, Shana, Zarmee and everyone else...Hug

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Sorry my dear fellow investigator I could not come up with a very wanted or unwanted Nirmala + Bhuvan's atma combination plan. But I can assure you that I will be successful one day and then bang bang bangParty

I have to go now. Its exactly mid night here in Munich. I have to go to work tomorrow and I have my own Postdoctoral research in computational chemistry besides NivRen chemistry. But I enjoy being a NivRen psychotic. See you girls tomorrow. Good night/good morning/good evening.Hug

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Bye girls I loved your stories and theories have a Nice time at uni Shova, Shana all the best for your post doc and Ashvee have a sound sleep.

Edited by sharma.nat - 19 December 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.raheja

Go to top