India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Theories about Sood psychosis (Page 10)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
PI Rachu, Shovee, Ketty, Shana and Zarmee, I have to report one more suspect......:

Yes, it is none other than NT Daadi.

See, Years before, Bhupat Sood was in love with NT. And NT was in love with Bhupat. And Bhupat was to marry NT. Then, YD, who is actually NTs cousin sisterShocked came to Shimla for a holiday. And she fell in love with Bhupat at first sight.

And she was very jealous of NT. At that time, Bhupat's best friend had also come to Shimla for attending Bhpat and NTs wedding.

Bhupat's best friend (let's call him Mr. Sharma) fell madly in love with YD. And it was decided that ek hi mandap mein dono shaadi kar di jaayegi.

And YD used her evil dimaag and plotted and planned and on the day of the shaadi, YD used a "confundus" charm to confuse Bhupat, NT and Mr. Sharma. And the dulhas got exchanged.

The "confundus" charm was very super magical and it lasted for one whole year and in this year, bhuvan and keshav were bornShocked

After one year passed by, Bhupat and Mr. Sharma realised that they had married the wrong person but they decided that they would just move on with their lives. And in the meantime, Mr. Sharma had fallen in love with NT. And YD managed to keep putting Bhupat under love charms and keep up a charade that Bhupat loves YD very much.

But NT never forgot. And she swore VENGEANCE against YD and Bhupat and Mr. Sharma (whom she never loved)

Then, she killed Mr. Sharma (I still have to find out how) and managed to put the blame on their gardener. The gardener was given capital punishment and the gardener's wife comitted suicide. They had a grown up son, who always suspected that NT had killed her husband and put the blame on his father, thus making him lose both parents.

[That son was taken in by Bhupat and he grew up in Bhupat's house...He is.....Laljikaka....and he grew up HATING NT.]

So, fellow PIs, NT is actually psychotic and she is obsessive in her hatred towards YD and Bhupat as well. She is planning to use one of our current suspects, Nivedita, to put forward her grand plan into action. 

What is the grand plan and how she is planning to use Nivedita is something that needs further investigationLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Actually girls what I found out today we all are completely mad and suffering from huge psychotic disorder. I opened this thread for sood psychotics which end on not only Soods but Sharmas entered too and them laljikaka family with warewolf, vampire, spirits and what not. I don't know till tomorrow what we all are going to add in it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL OH my good ashvuu where do u come up with such great ideas/ stories. ROFLROFLROFL i cant think anymore. The "confundus" charm ROFLROFLROFLROFL ahahha soo good.

It such a shocking investigation u did that from all the shock i am laughing like crazy. Now it explain lalji's behaviour hmmmmm well done ashvuu keep on investigating.

But NT who will investigate her??? mabye u can do the honur and further investigate her. Oh ur discovery also explains YD hatred towards NT ROFLROFL No wonder she cant every smile seeing NT.

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
PI Shovee, I am laughing so hard, I almost fell off my couchROFLROFLROFL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 19 December 2010 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Actually girls what I found out today we all are completely mad and suffering from huge psychotic disorder. I opened this thread for sood psychotics which end on not only Soods but Sharmas entered too and them laljikaka family with warewolf, vampire, spirits and what not. I don't know till tomorrow what we all are going to add in it.
ROFL Rachu i know we have totally lost it, especially u, ashvu, sanu,ketty and me. we are no stop comming up with wacky ideasROFLROFL. Till tomorrow only god knows what will come up within our heads.Big smile I think we need to investigate eachother's mind first to see why we are so psyco like thisROFLROFLROFLROFLdont u think PI rachu??? Wink

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

PI Shovee, I am laughing so hard, I almost fell off my couchROFLROFLROFL
Ur too good PI ashvuuu way too good.ROFLROFLROFL. hopefully viren or mr.dukhi atma saved you from falling or did YD cast a spell on you ROFLROFLROFL. I am also laughing soo much that my sisterr got up from her sleep and gave me a killer look ROFL

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
PI ashvuu i have a new mission for you. Please investigate why lalji wares such brigth coloured hat and never ever takes it off Ok?? U better discover something shocking or i will be dissapointed. Wink I think i am also falling for lalji's hatLOL

Edited by qse6 - 19 December 2010 at 3:33pm

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Okay, I have another startling discoveryShocked

The Sargi Thaali's are actually  "shape shifters" and is actually Nirmala's atmaShocked and Mr. Sharma's atmaShocked

That is why the Sargi Thalis moved from the kitchen to the storeroom. They moved themselves. Oh! Nivi, now you can stop suspecting Dukhi Atma and Prime Dreamy Suspect. They are innocent of the Sargi thali movement crime.LOL

Okay, now I am wondering how to reach the Sargi Thali's to continue my investigation. PI Shana, am waiting for your expert advice on "shape-shifting spirits" and how to investigate themLOL

PI Shovee, there is some mystery about the storeroom and I am wondering how to deal with this? Any ideas?LOL

PI Rachu, you are again ignoring meCry I will leave this investigation and get back to my former "psychotic" job of stalking youROFL

shana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top