Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qse6

🤣 Rachu i know we have totally lost it, especially u, ashvu, sanu,ketty and me. we are no stop comming up with wacky ideas🤣🤣. Till tomorrow only god knows what will come up within our heads.😃 I think we need to investigate eachother's mind first to see why we are so psyco like this🤣dont u think PI rachu??? 😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 Rach I think I have check myself in rehab but first have to find out if there is any which can help me with Nivren psychosis. 😆 I went out for few hours and I kept thinking about what you guys are upto and what other theories you came up with. One is more wackier than the other. 🤣
🤣
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Okay, I have another startling discovery😲

The Sargi Thaali's are actually  "shape shifters" and is actually Nirmala's atma😲 and Mr. Sharma's atma😲. 

That is why the Sargi Thalis moved from the kitchen to the storeroom. They moved themselves. Oh! Nivi, now you can stop suspecting Dukhi Atma and Prime Dreamy Suspect. They are innocent of the Sargi thali movement crime.😆

Okay, now I am wondering how to reach the Sargi Thali's to continue my investigation. PI Shana, am waiting for your expert advice on "shape-shifting spirits" and how to investigate them😆

PI Shovee, there is some mystery about the storeroom and I am wondering how to deal with this? Any ideas?😆

PI Rachu, you are again ignoring me😭 I will leave this investigation and get back to my former "psychotic" job of stalking you🤣

Oh yeah we were missing shape shifters. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Sweetie put a warning before your posts that fasten your sit belt, age kabhi bada jatka lagane wala hai. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Or Read at your own risk, you family may commit you to mental institution. 🤣 🤣 🤣
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

🤣 🤣 🤣 Rach I think I have check myself in rehab but first have to find out if there is any which can help me with Nivren psychosis. 😆 I went out for few hours and I kept thinking about what you guys are upto and what other theories you came up with. One is more wackier than the other. 🤣
🤣

Ketty thats why i said we should first investigate what is going on in our minds cause god knows what we will come up with the next minitue and i wonder where we are getting all these ideas from. I have never ever thought like the way i am thinking. I also had to come to uni and the whole bus ride i was just thinking about what u guys were coming up with. I also remembered some funny post like your , rachu's shana and ashvuuu's and starting laughing out loud and the lady next to me was like ummm darling are you ok?? and i just thought in my mind  yep i will be fine once i get into a rehab🤣🤣🤣🤣 But i didnt say that to her or she would defenatly carry me to the metal hospital so i just said nop it nothing.
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

PI Shoveee, you have raised a very interesting question about lalji kaka's coloured hat. I am using my psychotic thinking cap😎

I have come up with an idea and now we must investigate it.

OMG!!!!!! Guess what??????

Bhuvan's atma was very lonely and it met Nirmala's atma. And guess what, the atmas "got together" and had a mini atma. That mini atma resides in Lalji kaka's hat. And that mini atma is also a psychotic split personality.

And it controls Lalji kaka's mind. Therefore, Lalji Kaka when he wears the hat, which is actually the baby atma of Bhuvan and Nirmala's atma, becomes a psychotic evil personality. And he wants to wreak vengeance on Dukhi Atma and Nivedita because is very jealous of his "step-atma-brother and step-atma-sister"🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 You are killing me hun. Why you and Shova are after poor Laljikaka, kamse kum unki hat ko baksh dena tha. 🤣 

Idea of atma having mini atma is just out of this world. Very original. 🤣

🤣
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
According to me there is no one with a better motive of revenge than Siddharth Sood
  • Want to take revenge on Nivedita for dumping him like Garbage.
  • Want to take revenge for leaving no option but to marry Divya, the dumb girl.
  • Want to take revenge as she is the Wife of Enemy's son Viren Sood.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Thanks Rach and Shova. And as far as S. is concerned uss pay tu meri nazar pehlay din say coz for me he was the biggest suspect and what I found out is amazing. U guys won't believ it. Actually he is really jealous of Viren coz Viren has been living all his life the way he wanted to and S. got stuck with the family and the business and above all Viren also took the love of his life. So he is trying to harm Nivi so that when Viren fails to protect Nivi he can step in and try to protect her and then she can be closer to him once again. So him and Nadu r working on this one together. Nandu for Viren and S. for Nivi.

Zarmeen totally agree with your theory, Sid definitely working with Nandu and Nandu is double agent he is working with Nivi and Sid both. 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 You are killing me hun. Why you and Shova are after poor Laljikaka, kamse kum unki hat ko baksh dena tha. 🤣 

Idea of atma having mini atma is just out of this world. Very original. 🤣

🤣

Ketty darling how can we not be after his hat, its the next best thing after nandu's oily hair you know. I wonder why nandu and lalji is shown to have such different style from the reast. hmmm  something smells fishy.

And i know my Ashvuuu is a genius, mini atma is now such as classic.

Since nivi will not come close to viren, viren will steal the magic spell from YD and take Nivi's atma and his and Nivi's atma can have mini atma which will then rule the world. I saw that written in viren diary sooo hmmm very concerning.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

According to me there is no one with a better motive of revenge than Siddharth Sood

Want to take revenge on Nivedita for dumping him like Garbage.
    Want to take revenge for leaving no option but to marry Divya, the dumb girl.
  • Want to take revenge as she is the Wife of Enemy's son Viren Sood.

Hey anamika you wanna join us in this psyco thread?? Would love to get your input on sid and your investigations on him.

Love what you said about sid, your on to something so wanna continue with the investigation.
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

Ketty darling how can we not be after his hat, its the next best thing after nandu's oily hair you know. I wonder why nandu and lalji is shown to have such different style from the reast. hmmm  something smells fishy.

And i know my Ashvuuu is a genius, mini atma is now such as classic.

Since nivi will not come close to viren, viren will steal the magic spell from YD and take Nivi's atma and his and Nivi's atma can have mini atma which will then rule the world. I saw that written in viren diary sooo hmmm very concerning.

How many mini atma we are going to have sweetie? I think now all mini atma will rule CCBM. 😆

And sweetie in public places just control your Nivren psychosis otherwise someone will definitely commit you to mental institution.  😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

How many mini atma we are going to have sweetie? I think now all mini atma will rule CCBM. 😆

And sweetie in public places just control your Nivren psychosis otherwise someone will definitely commit you to mental institution.  😆

ahahah you know what im posting from uni and the girl front of me is giving me weird looks cause one moment im typing the next im laughing and then im jumping out of excitement for monday sooo hmmm im pretty sure i will end up in a mental institute soon.

ahahahha mini atma ruling CCBM. You see we have to stop viren if we dont want that to happen. now i got deeper into this mini atma matters and found out why Virsha were joining forces and taking nandu oil. Beacuse nandu oil hold the key to unlocking atma's from bodies. Since Nivi is heardhead, viren knows it will be difficult to take nivi's atma so he and sharmila joined together and go as many oil as possible to take out nivi's atma and then viren and nivi's atma can have several mini atma. soooo cute naaa. Imagin just what lalji's reaction will be?? and also sid's ahhahaha