Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I've been following nandu and I belive it's him coz Nivi took Viren from him and he is not ready to share viren with anybody and as we saw the other day that he was quite upset when Viren did not give him the bouquet.

Wow Zarmeen you did a wonderful job sweety now another task is to follow Sid and get details on him so that further investigations can be done

Shova so sorry about your experience but its Ok jaanam now go and do your stuffs

Thanks ashly for loving our Stories and investigation
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey ashi great to see you here, wanna contribute to our investigation??? Glad to have made you laugh😃

Zarmeen great work, like rach said go and hunt sid and see if u get any clues. You better do justice to mr.dukhi atma lol

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
hey Rach i think we created a small problem lol no one is posting much in the nivren thread. I just checked it out and not much is happening there. We better jump to Nivren thread and get the discussion going or Nivren atma will hunt us.
Originally posted by: qse6

hey Rach i think we created a small problem lol no one is posting much in the nivren thread. I just checked it out and not much is happening there. We better jump to Nivren thread and get the discussion going or Nivren atma will hunt us.

Ok Jaan as you say we should go with our NivRen special moments on KC
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rach and Shova. And as far as S. is concerned uss pay tu meri nazar pehlay din say coz for me he was the biggest suspect and what I found out is amazing. U guys won't believ it. Actually he is really jealous of Viren coz Viren has been living all his life the way he wanted to and S. got stuck with the family and the business and above all Viren also took the love of his life. So he is trying to harm Nivi so that when Viren fails to protect Nivi he can step in and try to protect her and then she can be closer to him once again. So him and Nadu r working on this one together. Nandu for Viren and S. for Nivi.Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Ok Jaan as you say we should go with our NivRen special moments on KC

we can keep discussion going on both threads. I admitt i didnt contribute much on Nivren thread today so feel bad for that. But lets not also stop our investigation. we will do both things at once😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Thanks Rach and Shova. And as far as S. is concerned uss pay tu meri nazar pehlay din say coz for me he was the biggest suspect and what I found out is amazing. U guys won't believ it. Actually he is really jealous of Viren coz Viren has been living all his life the way he wanted to and S. got stuck with the family and the business and above all Viren also took the love of his life. So he is trying to harm Nivi so that when Viren fails to protect Nivi he can step in and try to protect her and then she can be closer to him once again. So him and Nadu r working on this one together. Nandu for Viren and S. for Nivi.

OMG Zarmeen i knew i could count on you great job. Hmm so nandu is working for both Sid and Nivi or only for sid???
ahahah im am not at all surprised to see sid jelous of viren, so like mr.dukhi atma. You see i also couldnt resist and i also investigated on sid and found similar clues to you. You r correct he was always jelouse from the first day viren was sent away. Sid never wanated any responsibility and ezpeccially didnt wanna be in the same house as the evil witch VD so he really envy Viren. But when he got stuck in the psyco sood house thats when he transformed into mr.dukhi atma and now he is after revenge on viren cause viren had the freedome whereas he had to be stuck and sulk all day. Now what will our dukhi atma do to get revenge on viren????? Put you thinking caps on guys
Wow Zarmeen and Shova good observation guys actually I also found that because Sid was previously stucked in psycho house and now got married to more Psyco girl so he is really Jealous of Viren and his freedom and want to take revenge from him. But he doesn't know his psyco family and wife is completely fida on him and will not leave him for 7 janams what ever he do.

On the other hand Viren is free as everyone including the Psyco family or his wife is ready to leave him the moment he wish so that he can live his life alone as he wants. But see the luck he doesn't want to leave his family and wife both how is going to do is the next question
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Wow Zarmeen and Shova good observation guys actually I also found that because Sid was previously stucked in psycho house and now got married to more Psyco girl so he is really Jealous of Viren and his freedom and want to take revenge from him. But he doesn't know his psyco family and wife is completely fida on him and will not leave him for 7 janams what ever he do.

On the other hand Viren is free as everyone including the Psyco family or his wife is ready to leave him the moment he wish so that he can live his life alone as he wants. But see the luck he doesn't want to leave his family and wife both how is going to do is the next question

Simple answer just have to swap both atma's and both sid and viren will be happy. 😃 but now the is how😕 do we know any switching atma spell???
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

PI Rachu, Shovee, Ketty, Shana and Zarmee, I have to report one more suspect......:

Yes, it is none other than NT Daadi.

See, Years before, Bhupat Sood was in love with NT. And NT was in love with Bhupat. And Bhupat was to marry NT. Then, YD, who is actually NTs cousin sister😲 came to Shimla for a holiday. And she fell in love with Bhupat at first sight.

And she was very jealous of NT. At that time, Bhupat's best friend had also come to Shimla for attending Bhpat and NTs wedding.

Bhupat's best friend (let's call him Mr. Sharma) fell madly in love with YD. And it was decided that ek hi mandap mein dono shaadi kar di jaayegi.

And YD used her evil dimaag and plotted and planned and on the day of the shaadi, YD used a "confundus" charm to confuse Bhupat, NT and Mr. Sharma. And the dulhas got exchanged.

The "confundus" charm was very super magical and it lasted for one whole year and in this year, bhuvan and keshav were born😲

After one year passed by, Bhupat and Mr. Sharma realised that they had married the wrong person but they decided that they would just move on with their lives. And in the meantime, Mr. Sharma had fallen in love with NT. And YD managed to keep putting Bhupat under love charms and keep up a charade that Bhupat loves YD very much.

But NT never forgot. And she swore VENGEANCE against YD and Bhupat and Mr. Sharma (whom she never loved)

Then, she killed Mr. Sharma (I still have to find out how) and managed to put the blame on their gardener. The gardener was given capital punishment and the gardener's wife comitted suicide. They had a grown up son, who always suspected that NT had killed her husband and put the blame on his father, thus making him lose both parents.

[That son was taken in by Bhupat and he grew up in Bhupat's house...He is.....Laljikaka....and he grew up HATING NT.]

So, fellow PIs, NT is actually psychotic and she is obsessive in her hatred towards YD and Bhupat as well. She is planning to use one of our current suspects, Nivedita, to put forward her grand plan into action. 

What is the grand plan and how she is planning to use Nivedita is something that needs further investigation😆

Aashvee I have to give you a medal for this. 👏 'Confundus' charm 🤣 🤣 🤣 I see you are watching lots of HP and Twilight now a days. 😆 Wow now Laljikaka's mystery is revealed, no wonder he is behaving so weirdly. 😆