Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok with the massive shock i had from the newPI rachu gave me i had to settle my mkind for a bit. I went to the nearest Nandu oil store where i saw Viren and sharmila there as well. I hid behind a poll and spied on them. Both wee taking massive amounts of Nandu oil and loding it on Viren's Bike😲. I wonder what they are up to and how did they know about nandu oil and its magic?? I thought it was only between andu and the PI that knew about it. OH no my fellow team mates we have a huge problem, Virsha(viren and sharmila) is planning something verry huge i guess and we have to stop them and find out whats going on under any cost. Ashvuuu sir where r u we need you advice, Anyone wanna also help me solve this case of Virsha????

Also when i was heading back i saw Aditiya but he was doing nothing as of now just ranting on and on about his work and his plain so im not sure if he is harmless or not😕

Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashi Jannu welcome back🤗
At first we took your first clue about Nandu, and we all did some investigation and we posted our reports. Please have look at those and then try to give us some new hints.

Rachu jannu thank you for your new agenda. I will work on it and report it.

Dear Zarmeen welcome to our PI Bureau
.🤗

Ketty dear thank you for your compliments. We all are working together. Thanks for your report on VD. Now I have to investigate on it intensely.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

So we get to know Sid is suffering from Dukhi aatma syndrome and wrongtime speaking syndrome. No Shova I don't want you to follow Sid as you are already falling for him what if you started flirting with him😉. This work is for Zarmeen as she hates him so will provide us with good and detailed information for this facts

Awwww Rach i am starting to fall for this cute dikhi atma ahahahaha, but it is best i dont investigating on him or i will just write about all the good qualities about him ( if he has any) so its best Zarmeen is put to work on this. I will continue to follow Virsha carefully now and only them ok?? By the way who is investigating the bright hat lalji??? we need to keep a close eye on him too you know cause god knows what he and his hat will get up to with Nivi. I think his hat that he wares all the time provides extra evil strength to him😆No wonder its soo brightly coloured.Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PI Shoveee, my jaanu, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see you here...🤗

I was delayed because I tried to follow prime suspect Viren Bhuvan/Jawahar Sood😍 and I had no clue about using the mutlti-purpose Nandu hair oil and so, I fell under the influence of an extremely strong love potion😍, the effects can still be felt in my body and soul. I am thinking because of my strong psychotic love for the dreamy prime suspect, the love potion has only worked on the subconscious psychotic feelings in my heart and strengthened them. Luckily, PI Shoveee, you came on time and gave me some Nandu hair oil, which has acted as a mild antidote for me. Somehow I feel, I will retain traces of my psychotic affliction for the dreamy prime suspect...but I am okay with that😍 Ahem.....anyway, I decided to also follow Bhuvan's atma. I think I will be safe from any magical feelings when I am around Bhuvan's atma.

Anyway, fellow PIs, I am shocked by what I have discovered....

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Bhuvan's Atma has been split into several personalities. And let us call these split personalities "horcruxes" for the sake of convenience😆

And I went to Hogwarts where I met my good friend Hermione Granger and she has given me a book on "How to identify and isolate psychotic horcruxes". By using the tips in this book, I have discovered 3 of the horcruxes which are basically split psychotic personalities of Bhuvan's atma:)))

And the three horcruxes I found are:

1. The telephone in Bhuvan and VDs room😲
2. DD's blanket which is embroidered all over psychotically with the name of S😲
3. The tiffin dabba of S which DD keeps hugging to her chest😲

I also managed to get a poisoned Basilisk fang to lure all the three split personalities out of the horcruxes I found. However, because the horcruxes were psychotic split personalities, they put up a very good fight. And PI Shoveeee, I owe my life to your discovery, the multi faceted and multipurpose Nandu hair oil, which saved my life. Apparently Nandu hair oil also has magical properties to destroy the psychotic split personalities within horcruxes. And, I am happy to report that the telephone in Bhuvan and VDs room, DDs blanket and the tiffin dabba of S are no longer split personalities of Bhuvan's atma but they are exactly what they seem, namely, a telephone, a blanket and a tiffin dabba.

But now comes the worrying part: Bhuvan's atma has still not been vanquished. It is still wandering around. So, I am looking around for more of Bhuvan's psychotic split personalties or horcruxes of his atma, so that I can use Nandu hair oil against them and vanquish them as well. Then, when all the horcruxes are destroyed, I will question Bhuvan's original atma and find out who is behind splitting his atma into psychotic split personalities.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I followed HL and I just found out that HL wanted DD to marry Sid so she can keep eye on JAAL and make sure that they never find out about Aditya being their son. But DD is suffering from Sid psychosis, SML, and multiple personality disorder, she is getting diverted from her mission and now HL getting restless so she asked PT to become friends with JW and keep an eye on scheming of JAAL.
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

Ok with the massive shock i had from the newPI rachu gave me i had to settle my mkind for a bit. I went to the nearest Nandu oil store where i saw Viren and sharmila there as well. I hid behind a poll and spied on them. Both wee taking massive amounts of Nandu oil and loding it on Viren's Bike😲. I wonder what they are up to and how did they know about nandu oil and its magic?? I thought it was only between andu and the PI that knew about it. OH no my fellow team mates we have a huge problem, Virsha(viren and sharmila) is planning something verry huge i guess and we have to stop them and find out whats going on under any cost. Ashvuuu sir where r u we need you advice, Anyone wanna also help me solve this case of Virsha????

Also when i was heading back i saw Aditiya but he was doing nothing as of now just ranting on and on about his work and his plain so im not sure if he is harmless or not😕

May be VD has advertised for Nandu oil, so that Virsha can work as fast as possible against Nivi.🤣
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

PI Shoveee, my jaanu, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see you here...🤗

I was delayed because I tried to follow prime suspect Viren Bhuvan/Jawahar Sood😍 and I had no clue about using the mutlti-purpose Nandu hair oil and so, I fell under the influence of an extremely strong love potion😍, the effects can still be felt in my body and soul. I am thinking because of my strong psychotic love for the dreamy prime suspect, the love potion has only worked on the subconscious psychotic feelings in my heart and strengthened them. Luckily, PI Shoveee, you came on time and gave me some Nandu hair oil, which has acted as a mild antidote for me. Somehow I feel, I will retain traces of my psychotic affliction for the dreamy prime suspect...but I am okay with that😍 Ahem.....anyway, I decided to also follow Bhuvan's atma. I think I will be safe from any magical feelings when I am around Bhuvan's atma.

Anyway, fellow PIs, I am shocked by what I have discovered....

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Bhuvan's Atma has been split into several personalities. And let us call these split personalities "horcruxes" for the sake of convenience😆

And I went to Hogwarts where I met my good friend Hermione Granger and she has given me a book on "How to identify and isolate psychotic horcruxes". By using the tips in this book, I have discovered 3 of the horcruxes which are basically split psychotic personalities of Bhuvan's atma:)))

And the three horcruxes I found are:

1. The telephone in Bhuvan and VDs room😲
2. DD's blanket which is embroidered all over psychotically with the name of S😲
3. The tiffin dabba of S which DD keeps hugging to her chest😲

I also managed to get a poisoned Basilisk fang to lure all the three split personalities out of the horcruxes I found. However, because the horcruxes were psychotic split personalities, they put up a very good fight. And PI Shoveeee, I owe my life to your discovery, the multi faceted and multipurpose Nandu hair oil, which saved my life. Apparently Nandu hair oil also has magical properties to destroy the psychotic split personalities within horcruxes. And, I am happy to report that the telephone in Bhuvan and VDs room, DDs blanket and the tiffin dabba of S are no longer split personalities of Bhuvan's atma but they are exactly what they seem, namely, a telephone, a blanket and a tiffin dabba.

But now comes the worrying part: Bhuvan's atma has still not been vanquished. It is still wandering around. So, I am looking around for more of Bhuvan's psychotic split personalties or horcruxes of his atma, so that I can use Nandu hair oil against them and vanquish them as well. Then, when all the horcruxes are destroyed, I will question Bhuvan's original atma and find out who is behind splitting his atma into psychotic split personalities.

My ashvuuuuu darling i owe you more and im glad i was able to help with my nandu discoveries.
you know me and you should work as a team now cause while folowing Virsha i got lost in thoughts on my latest love "Mr. dukhi atma" and accedently headed towards sood's home. Unconcesiously i walked to the store room( man we need to really figgure out what up with the store room) and saw lalji's hat lying on the floor. To my utter horror I saw Bhuvan's atma got into the hat so now darling its up to you to distroy this!! go on hunny im with you and we two can distroy this😃
Oh wanna say now i know why you were so late in replying you have been busy going to Hogwarts. But i truely love the 3 horcruxes  you found especcial the tiffin dabba🤣
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good work Aashvee, had no clue Bhuvan having horcruxes. Try to find Sid's first bicycle, I have strong doubt that being one of horcruxe. It was already hard dealing with living people having split personalities, now dead too have split personalities making our matter worse.

OMG you know what I just read our all posts and realize that we are indeed loosing it. 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana_83

May be VD has advertised for Nandu oil, so that Virsha can work as fast as possible against Nivi.🤣

Sannu ur sooo smart, now it explains the odd poster i saw of nandu giving his wide smile with his oily bangs and under it was written discover your hidden strength!!! OMG so VD is playing tough hmmmmm need to get on her back as well.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Good work Aashvee, had no clue Bhuvan having horcruxes. Try to find Sid's first bicycle, I have strong doubt that being one of horcruxe. It was already hard dealing with living people having split personalities, now dead too have split personalities making our matter worse.

OMG you know what I just read our all posts and realize that we are indeed loosing it. 😆

Yep ketty ( love you mr.dukhi atma🤣) we have lost it cause look at the rate we r going we have allready filled up 8 pages😲. Mabye bhuvan and mr.dhuki atma is taking over our minds🤣🤣🤣🤣