Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Rach, Shova, and Sana for your amazing PI work. I have strarted following VD. I am sure she is working with Bhuvan, but with her own agenda, she is not after Keshav, but she is after Nivi for making DD her DIL. We all know that VD was the person who took Nivi to that haunted room of hers. I got to know that it was Bhuvan who asked her to get Nivi there so he can possess her whenever it is needed. But this whole mystery is getting really complicated with everyone in suspect list having double agenda. Sana and Rach you are right I think DD is double agent, but I still have my doubts on her using brain, I suspect that it is Mr. Dukhi Atma (Sid) who is brain washing her to get his dirty work done. Sid is really after Viren for taking Nivi and Nandu away from him and he is trying play Nivi and Viren against each other. But further investigation is needed to know what he is planning next.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PI Zarmee....Yay, after so long I am seeing you....🤗🤗 how are you, my jaanu? this investigation is like none before...😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MY darlling PI buddy ashvuuuuu 🤗🤗🤗🤗. OMG now i really need my dose of nandu oil to calm my self down, im sooooo happy to see you online, i was getting desperate to see you and was thinking if i shoud come over and do an investigation on you too.

OMG rach what have you discovered???????? OMG i took 4 botles of nandu oil still im suffering from shock.

And sanu jannu ok we will leave you to investigate Bhuvan.

I have to go now to investigate further on the matters Rachu just discovered.
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Shana with your clue I started following DD and you are right she is trying to play a game against Nivedita only. But I want more detail report on her. This matter is worsing as every member is suffering from dual personlity on one hand helping each other on other playing against each other. Shana good work till now I want you to move more closer with your mission

Girls we need to look after other members too Like Vandana, Sid, BS in any case they are found to be involved too. Though till now No such reports against them are found but still I want Ketty you to start following these members too.

I have confirmed JAAL to be completely innocent in this regard they are suffering from most evil planner syndrome and except stalking Sid Nivi they can't actually plan any dreadful games.

Shova thanks for Nandu hairoil even I found it effective against Viren and when I look more closely on him and Sharmilla. Sharmilla is know to be Viren's step mother who had an affair with Bhuvan and she is mother of Sid whom she replaced with JAAL's son Aditya which she gave to HL and PT to take care of him. Before I could hear more they left the place on Viren's bike I am guessing now even Aditiya or Sharmilla may also be involved in game

Rachu jannu my dear PI, I have already done some investigation on VD and I wrote a report on earlier my post. Please do consider on it.

Shova thanks for reminding Nandu oil, its really multipurpose one. I'm using it too. If I find some interesting usage of Nandu oil I will let you know.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana_83

Rachu jannu my dear PI, I have already done some investigation on VD and I wrote a report on earlier my post. Please do consider on it.

Shova thanks for reminding Nandu oil, its really multipurpose one. I'm using it too. If I find some interesting usage of Nandu oil I will let you know.

Sannu i really need you to also investigate other purposes of nandu oil for me as well cause i for some reason cant control my heart or mind now after Rachu's shocking discovery about the baby swap😲.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shana and ketty wonderful reports about VD so she is having actaul agenda against Nivi. Shana keep following VD and find out more clues about her whereabouts and Ketty find on details on DD and HL, PT too.
Shova follow Viren and Sharmilla more to know more details on matter
Ashvee welcome my cheif PI so we are working and provided you with some clue and waiting for your expert comments on this whole issues and further investating threads.

Zarmeen keep an eye on other innocent looking suspect Sidharth sood we are finding his some links with all this scam going on in Sood household.
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach your latest new findings are shocking. I can't believe Sharmila is Sid's monther and Viren's step mother. Now I know why she was so mean to Nivi. She didn't wanted her to marry Sid. Shova/Rach why Viren was meeting Sharmila?

Aashvee welcome back PI, please get to work and let us know your latest findings. I am off to follow DD, HL and PT. 😆
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks Rach, Shova, and Sana for your amazing PI work. I have strarted following VD. I am sure she is working with Bhuvan, but with her own agenda, she is not after Keshav, but she is after Nivi for making DD her DIL. We all know that VD was the person who took Nivi to that haunted room of hers. I got to know that it was Bhuvan who asked her to get Nivi there so he can possess her whenever it is needed. But this whole mystery is getting really complicated with everyone in suspect list having double agenda. Sana and Rach you are right I think DD is double agent, but I still have my doubts on her using brain, I suspect that it is Mr. Dukhi Atma (Sid) who is brain washing her to get his dirty work done. Sid is really after Viren for taking Nivi and Nandu away from him and he is trying play Nivi and Viren against each other. But further investigation is needed to know what he is planning next.

OMG PI ketty you r on a roll! MR. Dukhi atma😲🤣🤣🤣🤣 where is my medicine!!! OK i will investigate on this Mr. dukhi atma and report back to you all.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Shana and ketty wonderful reports about VD so she is having actaul agenda against Nivi. Shana keep following VD and find out more clues about her whereabouts and Ketty find on details on DD and HL, PT too.

Shova follow Viren and Sharmilla more to know more details on matter
Ashvee welcome my cheif PI so we are working and provided you with some clue and waiting for your expert comments on this whole issues and further investating threads.

Zarmeen keep an eye on other innocent looking suspect Sidharth sood we are finding his some links with all this scam going on in Sood household.

YES Madam Im on the case. But i also wanna investigate on mr. dukhi atma as well😆 I think im falling for this dukhi atma now OMG im gonna turn into one of them😲
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

YES Madam Im on the case. But i also wanna investigate on mr. dukhi atma as well😆 I think im falling for this dukhi atma now OMG im gonna turn into one of them😲

So we get to know Sid is suffering from Dukhi aatma syndrome and wrongtime speaking syndrome. No Shova I don't want you to follow Sid as you are already falling for him what if you started flirting with him😉. This work is for Zarmeen as she hates him so will provide us with good and detailed information for this facts