DOTW: Anandi's next steps

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys!

The discussion topic for the week is what should be Anandi's next steps? Should she keep Gully with her or go back to Bilaharia with her? Do you think Maasa will kick her out not that there is news of her being arrested?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant be said she will be kicked out but knowing dadisa she might do that.. As for Gully, Anandi cannot keep her with her since she is not related to her and there is the complaint against her for kidnapping so Gully wiil be sent back with her grandparent

Whatever the situation is Anandi must be confident and definitely thik about her education so that she gets to help her teacherji in stopping more Anandis sacrificing their lives in the name of traditions
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I agree Uma,

Anandi has been so confident in the past week. I hope she gets the confidence to start her studies again. That will also shut Jagya up
ammoos thumbnail
Her education will solve so many troubles..
1. She will be able to stand on herself against massa's atrocities. Even when she taunts Anandi, Anandi will have some ground of strong confidence in her.

2. She can hep Nandu in his studies.
3. She can help teacherji
4. She will be able to stand upto JAgya if he comes with Gauri. He will have no re\son to say why he ditched Anandi.
and so on and on
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all,iam 🤔wondering where gully is now because anandi is hiding from DS ,also in precap she is washing a plate-so maybe she took food for guly ,so  has she hidden guly in haveli itself?..
Iam soooo hoping gully will not be send back because those grandparents😡 of hers will waste no time in marrying off that poor kid..

Seriously hope  anandi doesn't go back to her doormat ways😒 after 2 days in jail and keep fighting for what she believes is right👍🏼...
Don't think dadisa will kick her out so soon because she wouldn't  want to make a thamasha of "ghar ki izzat" as anandi outside the house is creating more trouble for her -in panchayat and at  wedding - so she will prefer to keep her in house arrest....

And i  wish she takes up pursuing  education🤓 seriously this time because she has many battles ahead of her with gauri,for phooli,so educating herself  would help her in many ways...Maybe🤔 that computer in jagya's room will be put to some good use and she can study online-dadisa would have no clue anandi is learning when she locks her up in 
the room..😉Sneaky but purposeful ..

Teacherji's phone number has to be put to some good use🤔-maybe she will make an appearence in court when anandi has to fight legal 😍battle against heth singh's complaints ..that could be one hell of a dialoguebaazi  scene for garnering TRPs..⭐️
                 And if that works out then soooo many possibilities for our docile beendni's complete transformation😍...............😍
😉 iam even planning to have her stand for elections against heth singh and winning with huge majority.🥳....hehe.😆too  much daydreaming .😍...........😍
ammoos thumbnail

Gully would most probably be in the haveli itself and that too with Bhairon's support🤓

Agree the grandparents are annoying but they cant be blamed for hwta they would do becasue its what they see and do for all these years and they think its the right thing for thr kid and so far noone has made them aware of the negative side of this baal vivaah

Anandi WILL be the same for atleast a month or so otherwise they wouldnt have brought Avika back for no reason😉

Anandi on house arrest🤔
Anandi and computer she cant even say ANATOMY she will operate the computer🤣
Teacherji's phone number is definitely on the cards😉

Anandi on election against Heth Singh😲🤣Me too😍
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Gully would most probably be in the haveli itself and that too with Bhairon's support🤓

Agree the grandparents are annoying but they cant be blamed for hwta they would do becasue its what they see and do for all these years and they think its the right thing for thr kid and so far noone has made them aware of the negative side of this baal vivaah

Anandi WILL be the same for atleast a month or so otherwise they wouldnt have brought Avika back for no reason😉

Anandi on house arrest🤔
Anandi and computer she cant even say ANATOMY she will operate the computer🤣
Teacherji's phone number is definitely on the cards😉

Anandi on election against Heth Singh😲🤣Me too😍

yep the grandparents also would want to see her married and be free of all responsibility so iam hoping bhairav takes over atleast for this kids brighter future..

But i think the CVs have overdone the anandi "not knowing english at all" track-here's why-choti anandi used to say words like phone and doctor perfectly but after leap   its 'pfffooone' and  'daaaktar'  .ok she didn't continue education but how did she forget even words she knew😲..

Also  not being able to pronounce an english word is not the yardstick to judge  a person's intelligence-there are so many people studying in hindi medium schools 
that operate a  computer perfectly.... 
  And i wasn't joking  when i mentioned the computer education idea-  anybody in the world can learn basic computer skills provided they are willing to give it a try and  now anandi is atleast thinking of lost education 🤔 ,so  as smart as she is -she will learn quickly ..provided one has internet accessibility computer education is a big boon for those who cant access education for various reasons...if a person really wants they can learn new skills any time as long as they have the desire to learn..
😆 the elections sapna is for later.😍.......5 year plan😉 like indian government schemes ...

ammoos thumbnail
But me always woner when Anandi doesnt know English how does she handle the mobile when everyting in it i written in engliss

Thats why I said how can she handle the computer..
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

But me always woner when Anandi doesnt know English how does she handle the mobile when everyting in it i written in engliss

Thats why I said how can she handle the computer..

that is CV's blooper too ,remember jagya had that got mobile for coming 1st -false report card track-then jaAn   were handling the mobile together,taking photograps and all ,you remember?-after that he had left his mobile for anandi when he ran away..she had the phone all along in mumbai..handled everything perfectly,no english problems --so the cvs in their zeel to show us an unediucated version of anandi went overboard,just made her copy sumitra's language .....she is much smarter can learn anything she wants👍🏼 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Its not like Anandi does not know English at all....she knows a little bit...probably 6th-7th grade level. That should be enough to use mobile phones.
It is time for Bhairav to stand up for Anandi and her cause..I hope he does that instead of appearing as the wallpaper of the house in the background