Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ (Page 68)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soca4u

Originally posted by Zareena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJXqZ5rTWk

thanks sooo much for the video...you can also youtube the link by [YOUTUBE] LINK [/YOUTUBE] BUT you have to make sure youtube is written in caps lock.

Good to know shahid wasn't hosting with anushka for longLOL

thanks for the tip Embarrassed i was disappointed to know that everything was scripted , no REAL at moment fun Confused

Aww you didn't knew?? These awards are always scriptedROFL

i know they are scripted but not in such heavy way , that kills fun you know ,,but anyways , i guess since its their 1st  time they can't go beyond what is scripted ...

Yeah it does..i think in old times awards use to be very less scripted..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

soca4u Newbie
soca4u
soca4u

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

I really don't wanna beleive the article..but some facts are true..Anushka doesn't wanna be tied down, and SHE LOVES to be independant..ahh and who the heck is Raman trikha??Angry

i too believe that Anushka is a kind of girl who likes to be completely independent but that doesn't mean she should be single all time , whatever the relation they share they will keep denying it and will keep it under wraps , u will never get a direct answer from them anytime soon , 1st because both needs all that speculations , speculations means news , means spotlight and media's interest and that what both needs at this moment , specially Ranveer ..one day they will say we are just friend and next time you will see them posing for photographers with such a body language that only tells WE ARE DATING LOL

btw , u should have noticed that Ranveer has became more calm and less hype .. i think he has been following Anushka's advice blindly LOL

Edited by soca4u - 18 January 2011 at 6:05am

-Frozen-

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Ranveer at Surbhi Foundation's press meet. .
Anushka and Ranveer at Surbhi Foundation's press meet. .

Edited by Zareena - 18 January 2011 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazka

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

I really don't wanna beleive the article..but some facts are true..Anushka doesn't wanna be tied down, and SHE LOVES to be independant..ahh and who the heck is Raman trikha??Angry

i too believe that Anushka is a kind of girl who likes to be completely independent but that doesn't mean she should be single all time , whatever the relation they share they will keep denying it and will keep it under wraps , u will never get a direct answer from them anytime soon , 1st because both needs all that speculations , speculations means news , means spotlight and media's interest and that what both needs at this moment , specially Ranveer ..one deny they will say we are just friend and next time you will seem them posing for photographers with scuh a body language that only tells WE ARE DATING LOL

btw , u should have noticed that Ranveer has became more calm and less hype .. i think he has been following Anushka's advice blindly LOL

Yeah, i really hope they will admit sometime later and i know anushka won't admit anytime soon as she believe their relationship will overtake their career which she doesn't want. I hope Ranveer makes his own identity and follow what he truly believes and wants to say. But yeah their body language always shows there is something more to it. And how she blushes with Ranveer and her links up lol
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Anushka likes the single life

The buzz in Bollywood is that Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh, who were supposedly an item, have parted ways.

But the truth is, the Band Baaja Barat co- stars, who received a lot of accolades for their film, were hardly ever a couple.

We hear Anushka loves her freedom more than anything else and does not want to be tied down. She was also spotted having a good time with upcoming actor Raman Trikha in Singapore recently.

We wonder why Anushka would spend time with an unknown actor. But Raman and Anushka have apparently been friends since her modelling days and she hasn't forgotten the friendship.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/126834/Cinema/anushka-likes-the-single-life.html

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

eeekksssss..i love him in this pic..he looks soo jawtt..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and this one tooo......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedboth look so good together..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

-Frozen-

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

Awwww..looking so cute!!Embarrassed

mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing the pics guys...zareena just ignore these rumours..im happy they did a film together and it was a huge hit,and they were deeply appreciated..and thats enough for us..even if they're good friends im too glad..who knows someday this can turn up into something else tooEmbarrassed..all these fake articles are out of jealousy..people are envying this new hot couple,as they and their BBB team has achieved success..

Go to top