Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ (Page 59)

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Joined: 01 July 2006
Posts: 14936

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Ranveer takes advice from Anushka?? HOW ADORABLE!!!! How many guys do that?? Woooowwww so sweet Veeruuuu
yeah thats so sweet of him zaru n u know my di met him in singapore during the ZCA
n she was saying hes so humble n honest n a very simple person
awww im in love with him more now!!


OMG!!!! you're di is sooooo lucky!!!! was anushka there?? Cannot wait to watch the awards now!!
yeah shes so lucky.....i wish even i got to meet him........i dunno yaar .......will hv to ask her abt anu.......she only told me abt ranveer


YES please..ask her all the details and please let us know!!!  Thanks so much!Big smile
yeah sure zaru....will call her n then tell u all the details !!

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Joined: 07 August 2008
Posts: 25384

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

yeah zaru even me
n even dum dum is so good .........esp ranveer's dance in the song is just awesome even though he didnt get a lot of good steps but still he gave a full shahrukh level ka performance LOL


Aww man i was expecting some good choreography!! Chalo let's see how much srk steps is itLOL
he only said its shahrukh level ka performance but i dnt think any of the steps matched the SRK ones.....he danced in his original style...it was different n u know vaibhavi was saying that while doing one step in this song ranveer's pant got torn again n again n he had to change themROFLROFL


hahahaha why the pant got torn???
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Joined: 07 August 2008
Posts: 25384

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Ranveer takes advice from Anushka?? HOW ADORABLE!!!! How many guys do that?? Woooowwww so sweet Veeruuuu
yeah thats so sweet of him zaru n u know my di met him in singapore during the ZCA
n she was saying hes so humble n honest n a very simple person
awww im in love with him more now!!


OMG!!!! you're di is sooooo lucky!!!! was anushka there?? Cannot wait to watch the awards now!!
yeah shes so lucky.....i wish even i got to meet him........i dunno yaar .......will hv to ask her abt anu.......she only told me abt ranveer


YES please..ask her all the details and please let us know!!!  Thanks so much!Big smile
yeah sure zaru....will call her n then tell u all the details !!


thanks a lot priyaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Joined: 01 July 2006
Posts: 14936

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by soca4u

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Ranveer takes advice from Anushka?? HOW ADORABLE!!!! How many guys do that?? Woooowwww so sweet Veeruuuu
yeah thats so sweet of him zaru n u know my di met him in singapore during the ZCA
n she was saying hes so humble n honest n a very simple person
awww im in love with him more now!!


OMG!!!! you're di is sooooo lucky!!!! was anushka there?? Cannot wait to watch the awards now!!


if u don't mind answering u , Anushka couldn't make it to the awards , she has been down with fever ..


AwwwwCry no wonder ranveer wasn't so excited at ZCALOL but thanks so much for letting us knowBig smile
you know zaru...even i cud feel that he wasnt his usual self.........tabhi mujhe laga tha anu wont be there............shes having viralCry........just now read that article........for sure he must be missing her
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Joined: 01 July 2006
Posts: 14936

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by soca4u



Credit : Ranveer Singh FC (on Facebook)


Thanks a lot..i feel this is a wig he's wearingLOL
whatever it is....a wig or his real hair
it looks horribleROFLROFL
n he dare not keep this wig or watever on his head otherwise i'll surely beat him with a dandaAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaZareena

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Joined: 01 July 2006
Posts: 14936

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

yeah zaru even me
n even dum dum is so good .........esp ranveer's dance in the song is just awesome even though he didnt get a lot of good steps but still he gave a full shahrukh level ka performance LOL


Aww man i was expecting some good choreography!! Chalo let's see how much srk steps is itLOL
he only said its shahrukh level ka performance but i dnt think any of the steps matched the SRK ones.....he danced in his original style...it was different n u know vaibhavi was saying that while doing one step in this song ranveer's pant got torn again n again n he had to change themROFLROFL


hahahaha why the pant got torn???
i dunno i think there's one step where he has to slide on the floor....sumthing like that....may be thats whyLOL
soca4u Newbie
soca4u
soca4u

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 38

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by priya.harshiti

yeah zaru even me
n even dum dum is so good .........esp ranveer's dance in the song is just awesome even though he didnt get a lot of good steps but still he gave a full shahrukh level ka performance LOL


Aww man i was expecting some good choreography!! Chalo let's see how much srk steps is itLOL
he only said its shahrukh level ka performance but i dnt think any of the steps matched the SRK ones.....he danced in his original style...it was different n u know vaibhavi was saying that while doing one step in this song ranveer's pant got torn again n again n he had to change themROFLROFL


ya in Dum Dum , he had to change his pants  20 times or something ... the 1st time i saw that song i kept looking  at his pants and ya they were different LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-mazkachazka

soca4u Newbie
soca4u
soca4u

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 38

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by soca4u



Credit : Ranveer Singh FC (on Facebook)


Thanks a lot..i feel this is a wig he's wearingLOL
whatever it is....a wig or his real hair
it looks horribleROFLROFL
n he dare not keep this wig or watever on his head otherwise i'll surely beat him with a dandaAngryLOL


hahaha it seems am the only one here who likes his hair here LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Ranveer Singh FC||(UnderConstruction)Open now

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Aubade.   Replies: 47   Views: 1997

Aubade. 47 1997 24 February 2011 at 11:09pm by koolchick
*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: blyton   Replies: 1119   Views: 117871

blyton 1119 117871 08 December 2010 at 2:13am by blyton
@#Ranveer Ragani fc #@dance pic pg-5

2 3 4 5 6

Author: zaara019   Replies: 42   Views: 3500

zaara019 42 3500 23 September 2008 at 12:46pm by zaara019
!~#*KARAN WAHI AKA RANVEER LOVERS*#~!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: 1 n only-rajeev   Replies: 121   Views: 12893

1 n only-rajeev 121 12893 26 June 2008 at 3:27am by animateash
<333Rano-Ranveer fanclub!<333

2

Author: young_babygirl   Replies: 12   Views: 812

young_babygirl 12 812 23 June 2007 at 4:46am by Khaya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index