Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ (Page 14)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Thanks for the pics Zareena .. Smile

Ranveer-Anushka look so adorable!! Is this a photo-shoot for some magazine or just some random pics? Love how casual they are ... 

And the pic of him in white .... Day Dreaming 

Ranveer may not be conventionally good-looking, but there is something so attractive about him .. you just can't ignore him! Embarrassed Hope he gets all the debut awards this year! I don't see anyone else more deserving.. 

I think it was a photoshoot..but i know there is something about him which attracts towards you!!! He is so special!! So simple and i hope he remains like this and i believe he's dating Anushka!! they look so cute!!!!! and agree you just can't ignore him!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaEksie

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Ranveer & Anushka are inseparable , spent the New Year's eve together.

on Monday, January 3, 2011 at 3:32pm

Rumoured to be an item, hot couple Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma had a blast on New Year's eve, TOI has learned.

The couple (they categorically deny seeing each other, much like Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra) spent their first New Year together partying the entire night and hooking up with common friends. After the exhaustive bonding session, Ranveer dropped Anushka to her place before heading to his house in Bandra. We hear Anushka's mother is fond of Ranveer and was happy that her girl was with the star in the making because he is sensible and caring.

A source close to both actors said, "The two were inseparable. Seeing their chemistry, we are wondering about the exact nature of their relationship. On 31st, they were working on the script of an awards show that they are hosting. After that, they went to director Shaad Ali's residence and made a grand entry. Throughout the night, Ranveer and Anushka did not leave each other. It was obvious that they wanted to spend time together and so when they were leaving, no one made a scene." Ranveer could not be contacted, but Anushka's spokesperson said, "They are great friends and do hang out together... so basically no one should read between the lines and look at this more than required."

- TOI

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Aaaahhhh ... seems like these 2 are painting the town RED!! lol! LOL And the media is up on its high horses .. as Ranveer-Anushka are the 'IN' thing now! Good for them .. and us .. we get loads of news snippets and pics! Luuuuvely!! LOL 

Thanks for the article and pic, Zareena!! Both look adorable together!!

Anushka .. can I go on a teeny-weeny date with Ranveer? Embarrassed LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Any creations from the movie or otherwise? Siggies or avi's? I'd like to use some ... Embarrassed

I'm looking for creations as wellLOL i will find some soon!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaEksie

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Aaaahhhh ... seems like these 2 are painting the town RED!! lol! LOL And the media is up on its high horses .. as Ranveer-Anushka are the 'IN' thing now! Good for them .. and us .. we get loads of news snippets and pics! Luuuuvely!! LOL 

hahah they are cute!! It's nice to know ranveer is protective towards anushka, even more cuter!! i don't think she will let you go out on a teeny weeny dateLOL but yeah the more picture we see of them the better!!! But for now they're hosting star screen awards, i wonder why they aren't nominated for best jodi?Cry

mazkachazka

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

SRK praises Ranveer

[ 0 ] 1 2 3 4 5

When it comes to lavishing praise, no one can rival Shah Rukh Khan. He recently saw Band Baaja Baaraat and loved the film and the newcomer Ranveer Sngh so much that he couldn't stop himself from calling the new talent on the block. He congratulated the actor and told him that for a first film, he was simply too good. Ranveer of course was doing cartwheels on the other end of the phone thrilled that his idol was talking to him. And then Shah Rukh stated that he (Ranveer) would be the next super star after him (Shah Rukh). The minute Ranveer heard this; he was transported to seventh heaven instantly. Last spotted, he was floating in the clouds.

mazkachazka

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
thats a HUGE PRAISE!!!! SO Happy for Ranveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer..okay im hyper nowLOL
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

hahah they are cute!! It's nice to know ranveer is protective towards anushka, even more cuter!! i don't think she will let you go out on a teeny weeny dateLOL but yeah the more picture we see of them the better!!! But for now they're hosting star screen awards, i wonder why they aren't nominated for best jodi?Cry

They ain't nominated for Fav. Jodi? Confused Strange ... Wish they were, coz they truly are deserving of the award. But good to know they are hosting the Star Screen Awards .. something to look forward to Big smile Hope they performing as well ... That would be something! Embarrassed 

I still want my teeny weeny date with Ranveer!!! Maybe I should try something else.... maybe just steal him for some time!! Wink LOL

Go to top