Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ (Page 10)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I'm so HAPPY FOR HIM!!! I wonder why anushka never got this treatment? but im so happy for him!!

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey Zareena ...

Thanks for pics of Ranveer's first photoshoot! He looks woww! Love the look .. and makes me think, he can go from a sadak-chhap type character in BBB to a rich cool dude in any of his forthcoming movies with such ease Embarrassed It will be nice to see how he plays out his characters in his other films. 

I watched his interview with Rajeev Masand, which was posted on his FB page .. and towards the end of it, loved what he said about the best part of the adulation he is receiving, is the ability to bring a smile onto others faces! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaZareena

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Hey Zareena ...

Thanks for pics of Ranveer's first photoshoot! He looks woww! Love the look .. and makes me think, he can go from a sadak-chhap type character in BBB to a rich cool dude in any of his forthcoming movies with such ease Embarrassed It will be nice to see how he plays out his characters in his other films. 

I watched his interview with Rajeev Masand, which was posted on his FB page .. and towards the end of it, loved what he said about the best part of the adulation he is receiving, is the ability to bring a smile onto others faces! 

Hey Eksie..whenever i see moderator,,i think for a second what did i do wrong now?? haha

you're welcome, and i agree he does look wowEmbarrassed and true he can do variety of role..i just wish anushka would had done too!! I am waiting for his interview with anushka which they had with omer qureshi and i heard it's the best interview so far!! i watched his interview with rajeev and have to say ranveer is one bindaas guy. totally loving him!! After Srk it's ranveer for me!!Day Dreaming

mazkachazkaEksie

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Raju Hirani congratulates Anoushka and Ranveer

By Priyanka Srivastava, Kavita Awaasthi & Samiksha Ghai, Mial Today  | December 29, 2010 | Updated 11:48 IST
Utilities
Get social
Comment

plus

raj kumar hirani
At the recently concluded Big Star Entertainment Awards, every other actor seemed to grab an opportunity to make a small- talk with ace director Raju Hirani, cajoling him to consider them for his next project.

However, the director seemed to have taken fancy for the youngest Bollywood sensations - the Band Bajaa Baraat couple - Anoushkha Sharma and Ranveer Singh.

The actors could not believe their luck when Raju Hirani walked up to them to congratulate them on their performance in the film.

Later, even Priyanka Chopra met the duo and praised them a lot.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/124905/Cinema/raju-hirani-congratulates-anoushka-and-ranveer.html

mazkachazkaEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, Zareena ... 

I'm really happy that the industry is looking up and taking notice of Anushka and Ranveer. They deserve the praises and accolades. I was just watching bits of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi the other day .. and it amazed me that Anushka  has improved by leaps and bounds .. and this is her 3rd film! Good for her! As for Ranveer .. am glad that with him in the picture, the focus has shifted from star-sons to someone completely new to the industry Clap Same goes for Anushka too .. 

And lol .. why would you see 'Moderator' and think you did something wrong?! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Thanks for the article, Zareena ... 

I'm really happy that the industry is looking up and taking notice of Anushka and Ranveer. They deserve the praises and accolades. I was just watching bits of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi the other day .. and it amazed me that Anushka  has improved by leaps and bounds .. and this is her 3rd film! Good for her! As for Ranveer .. am glad that with him in the picture, the focus has shifted from star-sons to someone completely new to the industry Clap Same goes for Anushka too .. 

And lol .. why would you see 'Moderator' and think you did something wrong?! LOL

You know how it is in Bolly forum haha and i use to get in trouble lol but i am so happy you liked ranveer in B3. I agree, i am becoming his fan just from off screen and that one scene. He was simply awesome. He already signed his second movie and did his first photoshoot.

mazkachazkaEksie

mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
heloo??
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey mariaaa