Celebrity Fan Clubs

'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ - Page 84

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Sidd-

Hey guys...i loveddd this movieee ...its one of my favoritesss😳...big fan of both ranveer and anushka...theyy doo make an amazingg jodii!!...thought id make something...there will be more to come. πŸ˜ƒ

|| Ashoo ||

omg ashoo fab siggy...i love ure work!!yeah do make more..πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thats an awesome newzzzzzzzz
it wpuld be fun watching raanu once again together
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Anushka-Ranveer romance story continues

Buzz Up

By glamsham
Saturday Feb 12 10:45 AM

Glamsham Editorial

The winning team of BAND BAAJA BAARAAT - Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh is back!

After the heartwarming success of BAND BAAJA BAARAAT, director Maneesh Sharma is back with his team, in Yash Raj Films' next offering LADIES V/S RICKY BAHL

Starring Ranveer Singh, who has won everyone's heart with his endearing and scintillating performance, as well as the Best Actor (Debut) at all the award shows this year, and the accomplished and charismatic Anushka Sharma, the film is produced by Aditya Chopra and is based on a story developed by him. Habib Faisal has written the dialogues, the screenplay is by Devika Bhagat.

The music will be composed by Salim-Sulaiman, lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya and the film will be shot by Aseem Mishra (DOP), all of whom have been a part of BAND BAAJA BAARAAT.

LADIES VS RICKY BAHL is a fun-filled rom-com where a smooth and charming conman, Ricky Bahl, cons girls for a living but finally meets his match.

The film starts shooting early-April with plans to be in theatres worldwide on 9th December 2011, the same weekend BAND BAAJA BAARAAT released.

Watch this space for regular updates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-.Priya.- thumbnail

Ranveer Turns YRF 'Ladies' Man Alongside Anushka!

Buzz Up

By movietalkies
Friday Feb 11 9:13 PM

The YRF 'Band' created quite a successful noise at the cine stakes. And riding high on its winning run, sources close to Aditya Chopra reveal that he's all set to pencil in Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma who bagged accolades with 'Band Baaja Baaraat' for his future offering.

Titled 'Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl', the movie is being touted as a "rom con", centred around a smooth and charming conman, Ricky Bahl, cons girls for a living but finally meets his match.

Starring Ranveer Singh, who has won everyone's heart with his endearing and scintillating performance, as well as the Best Actor (Debut) at all the award shows this year, and the accomplished and charismatic Anushka Sharma, the film is produced by Aditya Chopra and is based on a story developed by him. Habib Faisal has written the dialogues, the screenplay is by Devika Bhagat. The music will be composed by Salim Sulaiman, lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya and the film will be shot by Aseem Mishra (DOP), all of whom have been a part of 'Band Baaja Baaraat.'

The film starts shooting early April with plans to be in theatres worldwide on 9th Dec 2011, the same weekend that 'BBB' released.

-.Priya.- thumbnail

Ranveer, Anushka to pair again in YRF film

Buzz Up
By India Abroad
Friday Feb 11 12:20 PM

Mumbai, Feb 11 (IANS) After a sizzling chemistry in hit film 'Band Baaja Baaraat', Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma will share screen space yet again for the romantic comedy 'Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl'.

It's another offering from Yash Raj Films' and Aditya Chopra is producing the movie based on a story developed by him.

It seems Yash Raj Films is looking to spin the same magic again as the premise of this film sounds similar - 'Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl' is a romantic comedy where a charming conman Ricky Bahl cons girls for a living, but finally meets his match.

It goes on floor early April with plans to be in theatres worldwide on Dec 9 this year.

If the lead pair is repeated, some of the crew members are also from 'Band Baaja Baaraat'.

Habib Faisal has written the dialogues and Devika Bhagat has scripted screenplay. Salim-Sulaiman will compose the music, and Amitabh Bhattacharya will pen the lyrics. The film will be shot by Aseem Mishra (DOP). 

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Today wen adha ishq was coming on zoom
down below they wrote that "we hope that someday there will be band,baaja and baraat with you two together in real life too "😍
Edited by priya.harshiti - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: priya.harshiti

Today wen adha ishq was coming on zoom

down below they wrote that "we hope that someday there will be band,baaja and baraat with you two together in real life too "😍

Awwwww ... thats such a cute comment!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for sharing!!!
Eksie thumbnail
@ Ashoo - Thanks for the fab siggy! Using it!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Apparently Yashraj is introducing another girl in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl .. somewhat like a second lead opposite Ranveer. If I read correctly, she works for Yashraj in some other capacity .. Don't remember where I read the article, but as soon as I find it .. I'll post it here 😊
Eksie thumbnail
YRF launches one of its own!

Meet one of the ladies from YRF's next offering, LADIES V/S RICKY BAHL.

YRF takes immense pleasure in launching PARINEETI CHOPRAin Maneesh Sharma's next movie, starring the current heart throb Ranveer Singh and the lovely Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.

Parineeti has been with YRF for over a year in the Marketing Department as an integral part of the Promotional and PR team. Given a one-off chance to audition for the film, she impressed both Maneesh and Aditya Chopra and was immediately cast for a role as one of the "ladies" who fall prey to the smooth talking guile of Ricky Bahl.

"I think Parineeti was phenomenal in her video test. I had no doubts that I wanted her in my film. In fact, when I worked on the script, I had her at the back of my mind, having interacted with her while she was in office", said Maneesh Sharma.

LADIES V/S RICKY BAHL starts shooting early-April and plans to be in theatres on 9th Dec 2011, the same weekend Band Baaja Baaraat released.

Watch this space to meet the other Ladies!

-.Priya.- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eksie

Awwwww ... thats such a cute comment!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for sharing!!!

i know....i was soo happy after reading itπŸ˜ƒ