Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys made this..feel free to use..(if u like it😊)

do gimme ure comments..😃
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zareena

Awww you guys are so lucky!! i i wanna watch too thanks eksie for the detailed description😳 hahaha anushka is soo funny making fun of herself🤣

no worries zaru
u'll get to watch it really soon

yeah i just loved the way he said "koi baat nahi tu mera award rakh le".....the way he said it i wanted to pinch his cheeks there n then😆....n then anu looking at the award saying this is for best newcomer but then she said "koi baat ni mujhe ye wala bi nahi mila tha"
at that time i felt like killing everyone who didnt give her dat award😡

n yeah wen he recieved that award he was crying....hes such a kid i tell u n he was crying in the audience too till 5-10 mins after recieving it......n how he was running away wen SRK was saying "kaha jaa raha hai...ruk abhi "

n he started dancing on the stage itself while he n anu were hosting wen BBB got the award for best dialogues 🤣

n in the starting when shahid made dat comment that sit on different chairs....why you both are sitting on the same one...that was sooo cuteee...both their faces were worth watching
n then wen they came on stage n shahid made rounds around both of them singing "rab ne bana di jodiii".......that was a moment seriously😍

n SRK saying to anu that "tu to aur lambi ho gayi" n sumthing like that.🤣

n then i was so happy that they hosted till the end...n i loved anu in both the dresses ...the purple one n then the black one too.....she was gorgeous in the entire function😳

i dunno if i forgot something😆
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

awesome avi's koolchik..i loved the way he dance..actually i saw this vdo for like 10 times already//😆..RS is sooooo funny..

and eksie thanx for the lil update..RS is very cute..i guess he's made many friends in the industry already!!wish him all the best..

really awesome avis KC

@kauser:yaar was this dance there in the awards ?
nahi tha na😭

-.Priya.- thumbnail

do gimme ure comments..😃

awesome one kauser
loved it.....muahhhh😃
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

AWWWWWWW

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsXHoe4wj0[/YOUTUBE]

VEERU is sooooo freaking adorable!!!! how can you not love this guy??😳

i know yaar.......hes just soo soo adorable....love him for his humble nature even more😳
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is sooooooooooo CUTE pie na😍.......and SRK haye 😍just awesome them three...................Ranviro is so sweet and adorable na 😍
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@priya::i dont know dear..dont have TV..will have2 wait for YT vdo's 😔

and thanx for the update..😃
Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

do gimme ure comments..😃

beautiful!!! try experimenting sparkle colorsss😳

Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

no worries zaru
u'll get to watch it really soon

yeah i just loved the way he said "koi baat nahi tu mera award rakh le".....the way he said it i wanted to pinch his cheeks there n then😆....n then anu looking at the award saying this is for best newcomer but then she said "koi baat ni mujhe ye wala bi nahi mila tha"
at that time i felt like killing everyone who didnt give her dat award😡

n yeah wen he recieved that award he was crying....hes such a kid i tell u n he was crying in the audience too till 5-10 mins after recieving it......n how he was running away wen SRK was saying "kaha jaa raha hai...ruk abhi "

n he started dancing on the stage itself while he n anu were hosting wen BBB got the award for best dialogues 🤣

n in the starting when shahid made dat comment that sit on different chairs....why you both are sitting on the same one...that was sooo cuteee...both their faces were worth watching
n then wen they came on stage n shahid made rounds around both of them singing "rab ne bana di jodiii".......that was a moment seriously😍

n SRK saying to anu that "tu to aur lambi ho gayi" n sumthing like that.🤣

n then i was so happy that they hosted till the end...n i loved anu in both the dresses ...the purple one n then the black one too.....she was gorgeous in the entire function😳

i dunno if i forgot something😆

wow priyaaa,.,thanks for detailed extended review😳 i will comment once i watch it😆 but wow srk and anu conversation..that is something to watch!!😃
Zareena thumbnail
guys check out ranveer in the audience😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_FKwbHGnU[/YOUTUBE]