Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I really don't wanna beleive the article..but some facts are true..Anushka doesn't wanna be tied down, and SHE LOVES to be independant..ahh and who the heck is Raman trikha??😡
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zareena

haha i know..remember i told you that she is waiting a movie with ranveer??🤣

yeah u did say that
wow....i still cant believe we'll be getting the good news so soon
Zareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.harshiti

my sixth sense told me very SOON🤣

soca4u thumbnail

Credit : facebook.com/Ranveersinghfc
Edited by soca4u - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail

Credit: FC on Facebook😃
Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
soca4u thumbnail

Aww you didn't knew?? These awards are always scripted🤣

i know they are scripted but not in such heavy way , that kills fun you know ,,but anyways , i guess since its their 1st  time they can't go beyond what is scripted ...
Zareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: soca4u

i know they are scripted but not in such heavy way , that kills fun you know ,,but anyways , i guess since its their 1st  time they can't go beyond what is scripted ...

Yeah it does..i think in old times awards use to be very less scripted..
soca4u thumbnail

I really don't wanna beleive the article..but some facts are true..Anushka doesn't wanna be tied down, and SHE LOVES to be independant..ahh and who the heck is Raman trikha??😡

i too believe that Anushka is a kind of girl who likes to be completely independent but that doesn't mean she should be single all time , whatever the relation they share they will keep denying it and will keep it under wraps , u will never get a direct answer from them anytime soon , 1st because both needs all that speculations , speculations means news , means spotlight and media's interest and that what both needs at this moment , specially Ranveer ..one day they will say we are just friend and next time you will see them posing for photographers with such a body language that only tells WE ARE DATING 😆

btw , u should have noticed that Ranveer has became more calm and less hype .. i think he has been following Anushka's advice blindly 😆
Edited by soca4u - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Ranveer at Surbhi Foundation's press meet. .
Anushka and Ranveer at Surbhi Foundation's press meet. .

Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: soca4u

i too believe that Anushka is a kind of girl who likes to be completely independent but that doesn't mean she should be single all time , whatever the relation they share they will keep denying it and will keep it under wraps , u will never get a direct answer from them anytime soon , 1st because both needs all that speculations , speculations means news , means spotlight and media's interest and that what both needs at this moment , specially Ranveer ..one deny they will say we are just friend and next time you will seem them posing for photographers with scuh a body language that only tells WE ARE DATING 😆

btw , u should have noticed that Ranveer has became more calm and less hype .. i think he has been following Anushka's advice blindly 😆

Yeah, i really hope they will admit sometime later and i know anushka won't admit anytime soon as she believe their relationship will overtake their career which she doesn't want. I hope Ranveer makes his own identity and follow what he truly believes and wants to say. But yeah their body language always shows there is something more to it. And how she blushes with Ranveer and her links up lol