'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Zareena

She is the leading actress but the main character is played by Akshay, so the entire movie concentration on him and Rishi Kapoor. We have to see why she signed the movie. Let's hope it good.
oh no......i was so looking forward to see anu in the movie n d akki anu pairing too
thats really bad😭
Edited by priya.harshiti - 13 years ago

hahah what did he said about Srk in the movie?? I cannot wait to watch what srk and shahid doing to him😆
zaru whats the fun in watching the movie wen u know everything😆
yeah cant wait to watch the awards.....im sooo excited now!!!

Congrats guys!!! Ranveer Singh won the best DEBUTANT in Apsara Awards!!!

Apsara Award for Best Debut Male: Ranveer Singh (Band Baaja Baaraat)

Wherez the PartY Tonight!!!🥳🥳
wow zaru thats such an awesome news
yipppeeeeeeee🥳
rock on ranveer.....congratulations
Originally posted by mazkachazka

oh yaaa..i remember when SRk gets fracture and all..ya i know..thats how we got the smashing "dum dum" number from bitto shruti na..😆😆..i love this song so much..
yeah kauser.....even me.....i just love it..........n i loved bittoo's reaction after that haha

haha CUTE!!!😳
OMG thats sooo  cute
anu for sure must be imitating salman here😆

Fantastic first-time hosts

on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 4:51pm

The new hit jodi, Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh hosted the Star Screen Awards for the first time this year. They were supremely confident and entertaining as they enthralled the audience with their charm and humour.

Anushka looked lovely in a figure-hugging lavender knee-length lavender dress and later, a fitted black jumpsuit. Ranveer looked smart and neat in a suit. They repeated their Band Baaja Baaraat act and worked as a team. She was 'Cutlet' and he was 'Enthu'. So their jodi was 'Enthu+Cutlet'. Whenever somebody from the BBB team won an award, they sandwiched that person in a hug. The rumoured couple was extremely confident, energetic, and lively on stage. In fact, when Shahid Kapoor was the emcee, he even teased them by saying that Anushka was sitting in Ranveer's lap, before he called them on stage. They were extremely at ease even in the presence of award show veterans such as Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar. Anushka kept calling mispronouncing Ranveer's name as Ranbir and the latter got exasperated and corrected her by saying, "My name is Ranveer, 'V' from the lower lip!"

When the best actress category was announced, Anushka joked that since she was already on stage and she was nominated, giving the award to her would save a lot of time. Sadly however, she did not win the award.

Ranveer was extremely thrilled to be in the august presence of veterans such as SRK and Karan. In an emotional moment, he said that he had never dreamt he would actually receive congratulatory calls from them or share the stage with them at an awards function.

Anushka and Ranveer introduced the year's acting and film nominees by enacting (faking) scenes from movies such as the moaning one from Guzaarish, and the sensuous thumb-sucking scene from Ishqiya, and others. They even mouthed dialogues from Houseful, My Name is Khan, and others. They did not make any derogatory remakes toward any person or movie.

Catch all the fun and more during the telecast of Star Screen Awards on Star Plus at 8 pm on January 22, 2010.

- Star Plus

thanx for d article zaru
they seriously rock with watever they do
Edited by priya.harshiti - 13 years ago

im sure this pic is from the apsara awards😛

Ranveer Singh ?[News] Yesterday was a very special day for Ranveer,he has won 3 awards,Apsara's & Lion Gold's for Best Debut of 2010 and along with Anushka he won Lion Gold's Best Favorite Jodi of 2010 :) Congrats to him :)

Credit: RS Fanclub on Facebook

YAY!!!! they won the best jodiiii..finally someone got their senses back!! So happy for Ranuuu😳

Originally posted by Eksie

@ Zareena - Once again ... THANKS for all the pics and articles!!! 

Anushka-Ranveer are looking tooo cute yaa! And awwww .. Ranveer cried receiving his first award! So cute!! Waiting to watch the Star Screen Awards as well as the Apsara Awards!!! 😍 Can't wait to watch Anushka-Ranveer do the BBB act on stage!!! If the article says they were confident and energetic on stage ... they sure must be awesome!! 😃

Have 2 fabulous reasons to watch the Apsara Awards - Ranveer-Anushka ofcourse, and my sweetheart Husein is performing too!!! Yayy!  

you're welcome eksiee, glad you're continuing to post here😃 wow husein is also performing that's going to be worth watching.
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

awww he actually said that....sooo cuteee of him
haha anushka hes after u coz u both look really good together😆
now im going to watch this int for sure😆

hahaha yeah, their expression was priceless, especially anushka's😆😆😉