'~*~*Ranveer 'Bittoo' Singh FC*~*'~ - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Woww .. wowwww .. wowwww!! Amazing discussion and fabulous pics!!! Thanks to everyone for posting the pics!!! Anushka-Ranveer look soooo adorable in the Zing interview caps!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And lol .. the other one .. is he putting something in her hair or what??

And please tell me that guy with the long hair is NOT Ranveer!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nahinnnnnnn!! *filmy style* ๐Ÿคฃ Thank God he cut his hair ... He looks best like he is now!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Lovely pic of SRK-Ranveer-Shahid from the Star Screen Awards ๐Ÿ˜ƒ All three look quite similar .. ๐Ÿ˜›

Shahrukh insecure of newbie Ranveer?

January 10, 2011 06:54:25 PM IST
Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

It was a memorable night for the newcomer star Ranveer Singh! Not only did he anchor the 17th Annual Star Screen Awards with his much appreciated jodidar Anushka Sharma but also bagged the best new comer award!

To everyone's surprise, when Shahrukh Khan & Shahid Kapur announced the award, Ranveer entered the stage in tears! So overwhelmed was Ranveer with this honour that he was at loss of words for the first couple of minutes.

SHAHRUKH KHAN, RANVEER SINGH and SHAHID KAPOOR AT 17TH ANNUAL STAR SCREEN AWARDS

SHAHRUKH KHAN, RANVEER SINGH and SHAHID KAPOOR AT 17TH ANNUAL STAR SCREEN AWARDS

He said, "I had always wanted to become an actor and today, receiving the award & sharing the stage with SRK & Shahid in front of the entire industry is really surreal." He also thanked SRK for calling him up to congratulate at the success of BAND BAAJA BAARAAT.

As Ranveer was about to leave the stage, SRK stopped him and said, "Arrey tu kyun ro raha hain? Rona toh hum hume chahiye, ab humara kya hoga?" Everyone burst into laughter post this comment and the trio broke into a step from the popular number, 'Aiywe Aiywe Loot gaya' from the movie.

--
Originally posted by Eksie

Woww .. wowwww .. wowwww!! Amazing discussion and fabulous pics!!! Thanks to everyone for posting the pics!!! Anushka-Ranveer look soooo adorable in the Zing interview caps!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And lol .. the other one .. is he putting something in her hair or what??

And please tell me that guy with the long hair is NOT Ranveer!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nahinnnnnnn!! *filmy style* ๐Ÿคฃ Thank God he cut his hair ... He looks best like he is now!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Lovely pic of SRK-Ranveer-Shahid from the Star Screen Awards ๐Ÿ˜ƒ All three look quite similar .. ๐Ÿ˜›

For some reason the long hair picture doesn't looks like him. And i know Anushka and Ranveer caps are sooo cute, waiting for the interview๐Ÿ˜ณ Additonal to that the awards!!

Credit : RanveerSinghFC (on facebook)
Originally posted by Zareena

My dream came trueeeee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜

Lol, he's thinking SRK I don't want to bow down to you, I'm a Sallu fan๐Ÿ˜†

And Shahid's face looks so serious, I think he saw Kareena๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

Lol, he's thinking SRK I don't want to bow down to you, I'm a Sallu fan๐Ÿ˜†

And Shahid's face looks so serious, I think he saw Kareena๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

you're so mean๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by soca4u

Credit : RanveerSinghFC (on facebook)

thank you so much!!! they look cute!
I just saw this movie yesterday.
Before I was like he is not good at all. But wow was i wrong!?
I loved him in the movie!! Such an amazing actor!!!

First Show For Ranveer

on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 7:13pm

Though confirmation on their relationship is still pending, industry sources insist that Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma are an item. The latest development in their hot romance is that Anushka has been pestering Nikhil Advani to arrange a special screening of her movie Patiala House just for Ranveer. She wants her 'boyfriend' to see the film before anyone else. She trusts Ranveer's views and feels he will be most critical about her performance and give her honest feedback, because they are so close. However, her wish has raised a lot of eyebrows within the production unit. When contacted Nikhil said, "We all like to show our work to our friends and family."

-TOI

---

Originally posted by Navi_44

I just saw this movie yesterday.
Before I was like he is not good at all. But wow was i wrong!?
I loved him in the movie!! Such an amazing actor!!!

Awww! I'm glad he proved you wrong๐Ÿ˜†Waiting for the 23rd๐Ÿ˜ƒ