Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

things that we should be grateful for :)

-winter- Newbie
-winter-
-winter-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
So sid and riddhima were torn apart coz the producers/writers wanted to try out EMA . Things that SR fans should be grateful for is  Sid has seen  everything were as Armaan gets it second hand .

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
what the hell ! dear u r talking about the lady a girl okay watch it dude second hand theory is simply disgusting!

as far as ridhimma is concerned she is certainly the worst prtogonist of the indian television !

-winter- Newbie
-winter-
-winter-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

what the hell ! dear u r talking about the lady a girl okay watch it dude second hand theory is simply disgusting!

as far as ridhimma is concerned she is certainly the worst prtogonist of the indian television !

Huh ! i dont quite get what your trying to say . I do agree with  your second sentence  , she is by far the worst and dirtiest protaganist ive come across. 
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
It makes me sick to see some people stoop so low , making different IDs inorder to bash AR again & again. SR , Sid Riddhima , they're over & gone ! LOL Never meant to be actually..yet you gotta see them..be grateful for that  ! And yeah ? Armaan got it second ? what ? lol
Riddhima was Ammy's first love unlike Sid's.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arkajenksgKaShfan7Nims-canadiansmanjhaDigitalFortressSweetAddiction.soniasharmin89swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_RaniAquarius18sjainblessing-beauty

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
BTW , Iam not one bit interested in provoking anyone , or instigating people to fight ..I don't wanna fight with you either. But I certainly don't respect this topic of yours. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShfan7DigitalFortress-Nayab-swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Rani

-winter- Newbie
-winter-
-winter-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

It makes me sick to see some people stoop so low , making different IDs inorder to bash AR again & again. SR , Sid Riddhima , they're over & gone ! LOL Never meant to be actually..yet you gotta see them..be grateful for that  ! And yeah ? Armaan got it second ? what ? lol

If it isnt the RACIST of this forum , i dont really care weather  SR are 2gether or not , Riddima was sadly a huge s**t . Im just saying how im grateful that Sid got to see her naked while Armaan gets to see her second hand. Then again  Armaan has felt her up a couple of timesLOL
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -winter-

Originally posted by sidfan11

Huh ! i dont quite get what your trying to say . I do agree with  your second sentence  , she is by far the worst and dirtiest protaganist ive come across. 

simple try to be logical  y r u applying this second hand theory there are other decent ways to criticise sumone ! y demean urself by applying all this useless theory!
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -winter-

Originally posted by * Unnati *

If it isnt the RACIST of this forum , i dont really care weather  SR are 2gether or not , Riddima was sadly a huge s**t . Im just saying how im grateful that Sid got to see her naked while Armaan gets to see her second hand. Then again  Armaan has felt her up a couple of timesLOL

What a mentality ! LOL You sound mentally retarded to me ..!! Shesssh !!
Anyways I'm out !! I don't wanna be wastin my time putting my point across
to  Gross , insensitive creatures ! lol

Edited by * Unnati * - 19 December 2010 at 7:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nims-DigitalFortressswashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top